Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Master
I wonder

If life without TF is more easier than beeing a TF in this lifetime?
I wonder if we could have more relationships then beeing restrict to just one with our tf. Because the loyalty between twins can prejudice us from living in other relashionships.
If we are them and them are we, we are the same.

Sometimes i wished it was different. I could live a "normal" life. Lot of people are interested in me, but they don´t come near. I wonder if it´s the tf energy all around me that blocks other´s from coming foward.

Sometimes i wish it was just simple.
Not with spiritual stuff activated, you know. Just normal.

What do you all think?
What do you all wonder?

This are just my toughts.
I don´t know if you pass the same thing.

Hugs to you all.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:25 PM
Guide

Interesting thoughts to ponder and I often wonder the same.

I did move on from him decades ago when I knew he would always be with some other woman. Those relationships never lasted for him.

My life during those decades apart was easier and more relaxed. I dated, had a relationship, BUT something was always lacking. I cared about those men, wanted to be with them, but I never felt for anyone what I feel for my twin.

I did not hold on waiting for him, I never expected him to be back in my life. Yet here he is again and life is no longer as relaxed or easy.

I live my life for me now, what makes me happy. If I find someone I want to date, I do. I aspire to things I want. But he's here in my life now. We talk, we see each other, we both know we have a special bond.

I do wish I could live a "normal" life. I wish I did not have him stuck in my head 24/7. I wish I did not connect telepathically. But this is what I am dealt and so I am learning to live with this, to be happy with his friendship only, try to be happy for him in his relationship.

I know to people who have not experienced this, have not known this love, it can not be understood. I cannot imagine anyone actually wanting this in their life.

Hugs to you as well.
Old 28-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Master
It is a difficult situation. As of yet I'm not sure how it will develop for me in the future as we've only separated a few months back. I'm not over it yet, not completely, so it's too soon to tell how things will go with an alleged new man in my life. I am wondering about this though.
Then again, I have also loved the man before my TF very deeply. But so far, it's wait and see.

The peculiar thing however... the other day I did the TF Anchoring in the Higher Dimension meditation by Cassady Cayne as I felt I needed the energy work. And when it got to the throat chakra, I felt this amazing tingling there, it got deeply activated, and I connected again with my TF on throat chakra level. And it felt like a tremendous relief! I had not expected that, I am trying to let go of him, also energetically. Now I'm wondering if this is the best thing for me to do. Since I've been attempting to do this, I've gotten ill. Not the flue, but I got a problem with my sinuses, ear and in the end teeth. Turned out I had two teeth that needed root canal treatment. I'm still not recovered from it, had to go back to the dentist again yesterday and am now running on antibiotics, hoping it will heal now.
All that, plus the sensations on my throat chakra and reconnecting there with my TF, have me wondering whether I actually got this problem because I (tried to) severed the connection with him.

Not entirely sure. I've had a lot of stress over our breakup and stuff like that can be stored in our teeth and bones. You know, like energetically digging your teeth into something, refusing to let go. That kind of emotional, bitterness even, can get stored deep into your teeth & bones.
I remember the first time I cleansed my throat chakra, we had to do our jaws and teeth too, and all my teeth hurt like hell! There really is so much stuff stored in 'em.

In any case, I haven't got answers, I have to work it out as I go along.
I do keep getting mixed signals, even from readers/psychics. I have been told years ago that I would go on with the love of my life. From what I've gathered these people weren't talking about my TF. Last psychic told me this big love is yet to come and this (TF) was just a prelude.
But other readings tell me we aren't done yet, and will get back together.
I honestly haven't a clue, don't want to put my life on hold either. But dang, is it difficult to really move on!

In any case, for now my focus is on healing, recovering from these two root canals: this has been going on for some 7 weeks now, so I've been in pain for all that time. It wore me out, I'm exhausted.

Maybe I'm going about letting go the wrong way. That's what I'm thinking now. I beginning to think I have to energetically remain connected, let go of him in the physical though. Wonderful, pffff... Shut the door on getting back together yet keeping it open energetically. Is that even possible?
But I think I have to as when I shut him out as much as I could, I began to dream of him each and every night. And that caused me to clench my teeth real tight. After some 4 weeks of doing that every night, I got this tooth problem, and 2 root canals. Cost me a lot of energy and pain, and over E600.
Maybe a 'normal' life would've been easier, hahaha. But I trust the Universe. If we're with / have been with our TF, we have the strength to deal with it.
And yeah, that belief is all we got in the end, isn't it?
Old 28-02-2018, 06:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldasthesea
If life without TF is more easier than beeing a TF in this lifetime?
I wonder if we could have more relationships then beeing restrict to just one with our tf. Because the loyalty between twins can prejudice us from living in other relashionships.
If we are them and them are we, we are the same.

Sometimes i wished it was different. I could live a "normal" life. Lot of people are interested in me, but they don´t come near. I wonder if it´s the tf energy all around me that blocks other´s from coming foward.

Sometimes i wish it was just simple.
Not with spiritual stuff activated, you know. Just normal.

What do you all think?
What do you all wonder?

This are just my toughts.
I don´t know if you pass the same thing.

Hugs to you all.

I guess it depends on you and what you want. Personally, I sense and feel a barrier. Not because there is only ONE. but because i find most people still stuck in the conscious programmed old template of relationships and the 'role' to play.
I'm happy with myself at this point. Loving life and having great fun along the way. I look around and i'm not even in a intimate personal relationship to have me feel and be this way! It's all on me and from me,my doing. I'm not looking. I'm content. so no need for me to even be concerned.
Old 28-02-2018, 06:57 PM
Master
At first when i discover what happened to me when i encounter him years ago, tought it was super fantastic, all spiritual gifts activated, had wonderful sights that i cannot describe here.
Since i met him, all men are drawn to me, they fall in love but won´t come near. But since then i haven´t had anyone.

I had one relashionship at distance years before i met him. Nothing serious.
I only falled in love deeply with him, but i doubt we end up together. I feel he made his choices regarding his girlfriend.

In 2016 i met a person we are just the same physically and mentally, wich he attracts me something. I haven´t felt something like this since i met my tf. Years trying to forget him till i met this person.
Perhaps a soulmate.

You know this tf thing made me loose faith in things & in God, not entire but i´m shaking with faith a little bit. They showed us before we met in dreams, we know all the details and then it doesn´t happen like it was programmed because of the free will.

Since the year started, i´ve been feeling emotions that are not mine. I felt depressed till the end of January, seriously still don´t know what got into me.
I purged a lot.

We never get a day off with tf, isin´t it?
I´m not complaining i think it´s beautiful having a TF and beeing one in this lifetime but it´s not easy. Sometimes we go crazy.

Oh how i wish it was simple.

About Cassady´s cayne meditations, i only have the free ones. Even for meditation i feel away from that :/
Old 28-02-2018, 08:10 PM
Pathfinder

It would be much easier without it. However, I’m needed the trouble she stirred in my life to grow. I’m grateful for being awakened to such a deep love. I never imagined that I could love anyone so viscerally or completely as I do her. I’m not looking for another relationship right now, but I’m also not holding out for her. We both know that we’re connected for the rest of our lives, so why sweat it? I’m not going to compare other connections to the one I have with her because they aren’t comparable. That being said, I will enjoy whatever relationships come into my life. Truthfully, I’m happy being single.