Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-06-2018, 02:59 AM
Experiencer
Podcasts

Hey everyone, it's been a while!

I found a great development podcast!

Clare McNaul - Exploring Mediumship! it's amazing!!!

I've been a professional medium for 2 years now, and developing with mentors and spirit for 5 ... I wish I had this podcast when I was first starting!

any others to share?
Old 16-06-2018, 03:44 AM
Experiencer

Thank you for sharing<3 I have been exploring my gifts, but the problem is I was not really sure on where to start with any of it. I have been reading up on everything though and the one thing I have gotten down is meditation so I have been meditating on what I should do. Hmm I wonder if this is my sign LOL.

Namaste`
Old 21-06-2018, 05:03 PM
Pathfinder

Welcome back girl, been awhile, yea I just started reading her blog a couple weeks ago and I love her attitude. Shes blunt but so very honest and informative. It's good to hear you've been practicing professionally for awhile, I feel like I've come a long way as well though still have a long way yet.

Compendium,if you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me, I know in the beginning it helps to have an ear to listen.

Oh another blog i enjoy is Ashley Strong, shes been on the same journey and shares her personal story and development freely though not with the same edge as Clare. Either way, worth a visit!

~journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.
Old 21-06-2018, 08:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Thank you for sharing<3 I have been exploring my gifts, but the problem is I was not really sure on where to start with any of it. I have been reading up on everything though and the one thing I have gotten down is meditation so I have been meditating on what I should do. Hmm I wonder if this is my sign LOL.

Namaste`

If you can't find a development group nearby there are some online options like James Van Pragg's school for mystical arts etc. I found a teacher 'nearby' (3 hours commute away) and I developed in a group setting under her for 4 years before going 'pro' she brought in other teachers to learn from like Tony Stockwell and Mavis Pittilla ... Just read up on this stuff you're interested in, listen to podcasts, practice practice practice and find like-minded folk to befriend and chat with! :) meditation is a good start!
Old 21-06-2018, 08:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by journey
Welcome back girl, been awhile, yea I just started reading her blog a couple weeks ago and I love her attitude. Shes blunt but so very honest and informative. It's good to hear you've been practicing professionally for awhile, I feel like I've come a long way as well though still have a long way yet.

Compendium,if you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me, I know in the beginning it helps to have an ear to listen.

Oh another blog i enjoy is Ashley Strong, shes been on the same journey and shares her personal story and development freely though not with the same edge as Clare. Either way, worth a visit!

~journey

Hi!!! *enthusiastic wave* ... I don't come in very much anymore! :) Yes clare lovingly kicks *** i love her podcast (it's just her blog spoken out loud) as a natural claireaudient that's my preferred method of learning haha :)

I'm sure you've come further than you give yourself credit for :) have you been practicing lots?

I'll check out Ashley Strong! :)