Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 10-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Poppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashwah
You may not hear from me tomorrow until i come on late at night babbling like a crazy person..... You have been warned!
:lol: That's okay!!!! I babble all the time!!!! :lol:

[quote=Space_Man]
Quote:
Originally Posted by devolution
I've seen all of them, but probably like most people, only really found the first one to be 'groundbreaking', as it were.
The others had their own interesting concepts like the 'Architect' and more... But I feel the sequels were mainly that... Just sequels to cash in... I'm sure they could have easily condensed both films into one... There was far too much trundling and eye-candy...
Well, let
Old 10-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppies
I reckon that the Architect is in effect, the Creator God...
Then, how about this character, Poppies:

Any thoughts about her; her relationship to The Architect, as well as to Neo?
Old 10-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Poppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space_Man
Quote:
I reckon that the Architect is in effect, the Creator God...
Then, how about this character, Poppies:

Any thoughts about her; her relationship to The Architect, as well as to Neo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Takle
ARCHITECT: If I am the Father of the Matrix, then she would undoubtedly be its Mother.

NEO: The Oracle.

Do you know what? I don't know what to 'call' her... maybe I should, but I can't remember off-hand if she's been given a 'label'............ As in the Architect is the "Creator God"...

Quote:
The Architect is God as we see him in the creation stories of Genesis (there are two creation stories)..... He created the Matrix and now sits back in his comfy chair watching everything unfold on his TV sets. Just like our early Genesis God, the Architect cautioned his charges against too much knowledge. Both Gods say, "Here is a perfect world for you to live in. Just don't start thinking too hard about why you're here, or where the rain comes from, or basically how any of this works."

This is the Creator God, the Father God.

She is the Mother-God.....

She is, in effect, Neo's 'mother':
Quote:
She "birthed" the Neo routine into the Matrix. It is her special child (and perhaps by extension Neo is her child).
Old 11-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Space_Man

Say more about the relationship between The Oracle and The Architect; are they
Old 12-01-2006, 06:06 PM
Poppies

[quote=Space_Man]Say more about the relationship between The Oracle and The Architect; are they
Old 12-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Space_Man

[quote=Poppies]
Old 12-01-2006, 11:06 PM
Poppies

[quote=Space_Man]Let
Old 12-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
She 'birthed' Neo; She introduced the cycle of life and death - death and rebirth....... growth.....
Yes, and
Old 24-01-2006, 02:59 PM
DASA

The Matrix

Here's some links you might like on the Matrix as viewed from the philosophies of Plato and the Vedas of India:

http://www.matrix-explained.com/php/...vies-1275.html
http://www.friesian.com/matrix.htm

Devolution: "I've seen all of them, but probably like most people, only really found the first one to be 'groundbreaking', as it were.
The others had their own interesting concepts like the 'Architect' and more... But I feel the sequels were mainly that... Just sequels to cash in... I'm sure they could have easily condensed both films into one... There was far too much trundling and eye-candy..."

from what I remember of the three Matrix films I think I'd go along with that. First one's a classic. The other two were more 'style & complication over content' 8)
Old 25-01-2006, 10:11 PM
Poppies

Re: The Matrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASA
Here's some links you might like on the Matrix as viewed from the philosophies of Plato and the Vedas of India:

http://www.matrix-explained.com/php/...vies-1275.html
http://www.friesian.com/matrix.htm

Devolution: "I've seen all of them, but probably like most people, only really found the first one to be 'groundbreaking', as it were.
The others had their own interesting concepts like the 'Architect' and more... But I feel the sequels were mainly that... Just sequels to cash in... I'm sure they could have easily condensed both films into one... There was far too much trundling and eye-candy..."

from what I remember of the three Matrix films I think I'd go along with that. First one's a classic. The other two were more 'style & complication over content' 8)

:shock: I loved all three films! :shock:

:) I found them completely and utterly fascinating and inspiring! :)

[quote]Really, I just thought it was so interesting what she herself said about her role within the matrix (