Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 14-11-2022, 05:22 PM
Master
Wink On road to remission

I’m firm believer in loa and attraction, so much so I have to watch what I think or there could end up to be a coincidence…

It’s been year and 9months since being at the hostel which is for people with mental health issues… my schizophrenia has been playing up hallucinating and voices - it’s weird and wonderful- just an area of my brain is active.. over active…

I love seeing the hallucinations and what new can come my way but when your roof caved in - it’s a whole other worry lol

But I’ve been practicing loa and manifesting for a while and volunteering for a while: dog walking, gardening and I’m due to start in cancer research store.

But getting back to work - at first I put applications in I didn’t succeed second time I put applications in I’ve guaranteed an interview.

It might only be small but it’s what I need to get me back into work and health routine again.. if I take a full time position I’ll have to use my savings and get a apartment of my own and move out of hostel as they only accept 16 hours work..

This is in line with the funding they are recipient of!

But starting a new job and moving are gonna cost me greatly …

I’m hoping they will accept me for 16 hours and that will be that: some strong manifestation is in need.. that’s the ideal plan.. everything will be in favour for me then.

But I only want to give small hints of 16 hour work as it’s a full time job!

I want to get the job and move out!

I’m going to break it to the OTT tomorrow in a back to work meeting we are having..

I needed to go shopping Thursday last week after swimming, to get shirt and trousers but got wrong size..

Then I went back to day exchanged them and bought pair shoes for interview..

But I had ordered things from boohooMAN on Monday for next day delivery and still hasn’t turned up!!

There’s obstacles everywhere!!!

Phew

——————

I’m trying to stay positive because my financial outlook went up with my obligations…
I’d only be 600£ better off in full time work!

That’s after rent and bills..

I can’t move in with my mother because she’s got an aggressive husky that’s dominant… we are waiting to rehome her..

Hopefully she will go to my mother’s husbands mother! Or back with original owners…

———-

Lots to manifest and get positive outcomes from the universe!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-01-2023, 01:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Some Thoughts on Mental Health.

Coincidence you say. I’m a newb. I found your post simply because I wanted to see how people introduce their topics before I made my own. So, I’ve decided to reply and mine can wait.

I guess I’m not replying entirely to your post. I’m thinking you’re still relatively new to Mental Health so I thought I’d share my own experience and revelations. Some you’ll know but hopefully others will be new to you.

I too suffer from Mental Health, namely Bipolar. I understand about an overactive mind but for me it’s also about having too much energy and not enough of it. I was diagnosed 14 years ago, and it took some time to realize being Bipolar isn’t something I have, but it’s just one part of me. Along with everything else it’s who I am, holus-bolus. This has given me much greater awareness, but it also extends itself to a natural progression of self-acceptance and with it, personal value.

First off from where you’ve come from, you’re doing incredibly well. There are many who struggle to even make it to voluntary work, so truly, you have achieved something outstanding. And your willingness to progress to FT work is also admirable.

If I could add my own experience. Before I was diagnosed, I had a FT job in IT and I loved it but I couldn’t do it anymore. For years I tried to return but was unsuccessful. There’s a thing I found called ordinariness. Getting up in the morning, getting to the station, working 8 hours, return trip home, paying off a mortgage, etc. etc. That was my ordinary life, and it was something I was vainly, trying to retain (return to.) However, I think this applies to everyone but by accepting a chapter has closed then we are free to create a new ordinariness. One where we will grow beyond our current state and hopefully our expectations.

The only practical advice I can give is:

Avoid sleeping during the day even if you’re tired.
The advice of a doctor - my motto is, always be honest and you’ll get the best help.
The decisions we make are our own.
Stress is a killer on mental health so be kind to yourself.
Awareness and objectivity – practice makes perfect.
We help ourselves more, by helping others.
If you trip, make it a stumble!

And the last one is “Nothing is perfect in a perfect world.”

All the Best,
Adrian.