Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 17-02-2023, 02:42 PM
Master
Affirmation of who I am…

Sometimes I forgot what I’ve done the week before; I have a weak memory- I know I eat, showered, slept etc but I sometimes will have hard time recalling what I eat, what time I slept from and until - unless I write it down…

I was suffering with that type of memory loss amnesia with my identity..

I started to profiling my self, listing numerous words I was or could build on - creating an identity.

The nearest thing I remember when I was born was being in a abyss so I gave my self half xp of the abyss and carly is part of my hybrid.. so I added more xp..

Then I added XP for everything I had achieved in this life-

Every weight gain, every weight loss: every meal, every stolen kiss and hug-

I did a big sweep on everything possibly I could create to create a professional profiles of my self so I had something to build on..
——-
I think it’s important to know the self because how would you attract and manifest if you didn’t know who you were, if you were like me constantly in the now: people talk about how you should be in the now but it leads to a few problems- you need to have a balance of future projections and a healthy relationship with your self; this means knowing your self!!!

You can’t tailor your attraction or affirmations to work for you if your always in the’ now’ ‘lost’
——-
What affirmations do you use to affirm the self??

I’ve been pretty lucky with traversing and even magic has occasionally occurred..

So I know I am attracting (building momentum)
——-
It won’t be a couple of years and I’ll be facing death, I wish to use affirmations when /while/ in the run up - even now-

Things like: I will be strong I am strong
I am resilient,

The use of physics and what it describes or try’s to describe has put my faith even more in the universe….

Last night I had a dream about meeting my self and I was going to die for me.. I remember my reaction and perception of that part of the self…

And when I think I wouldn’t be able to cope, probably a couple of times familiar with it and it will be bog standard…

But I think affirming your self with a clear perception of the future works for me rather being in the ‘now’ where I get confused because I just focus on what’s in front of me- I don’t have time for nothing else not even to worry… because the now takes that away…

It doesn’t work for me to not be able to affirm- being in the now I think you loss that substance of being able to affirm and build your confidence and trust in the self and see your self with those abilities…

—- I’ve tried affirming while in the now and I just can’t grasp it..

I’m more obviously putting my self under a train- because I have to act that perception and embody it- all while being in the now and it just seems like it’s lost umph!!!
——
What works for you? Being in the now?

How do you know your identity : is it based on your life or something else?

Can your affirm in the now??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 17-02-2023, 09:36 PM
Master
It’s always a stolen life not a stolen death~

I know many people would want to be in my shoes.. healthy and surrounded by family and an easy tf relationship..

I feel as though I stole my life, but no matter how hard I try to steal death: I was bound my karma..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)