Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-08-2019, 10:38 PM
Experiencer

Help O_0

For the most part, I have resolved most of this issue on my own. However, I need support. HALP!!!

I've been having persistent issues with people attatching themselves to me. And may I say, rather demonically.

So reader discretion is advised.

The most resistant to detatchment was this woman I worked with a long time ago. For a day or two, and months later it looked like, she looked just liked me behind the eyes. The last time I saw; I was attacked by a lot of false projections. It took me a while to realize who it was.

For while I wondered how this could have happened, and I've come to the conclusion she must have tampered with my disposed pad or tampon; as in inserted it into her own body while at work....or some kind of spell involving my menstural...or something along those lines. It's been horribly stressful not to spazz out in stress from this horribly hyperventilating thing attaching to me.

has anyone dealt with attachments this deep? How can I detach this person from me?

I hate to ask, but no one really believes me. They chalked it up to some kind of homosexual lust lost LOL
Old 11-08-2019, 12:17 AM
Master
Tell the soul that you love them but it's time to move on. It's easier to detatch for both you and the other if it's done in a loving manner. Any feelings of resentment will just cause more friction between you both so. Do things lovingly so it's easier to let go. Amen