Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Tai Chi & Chi Gong

Old 24-02-2016, 03:17 AM
Newbie ;)

If you ejaculate and don't wait 72 hours will the dantien crack? In Qigong

Hello, I don't know if any of you heard of the "72 hour rule." The rule states that if you ejaculate or have an orgasm you have to wait 72 hours before training your LDT (lower dantien). If you do not follow this rule your dantien will crack and you will not be able to store enough qi for energy work. This rule is most commonly associated with Mo Pai Nei Kung, I don't know if it is a rule of qigong or other systems but I would appreciate if anyone could shed some light on the topic. Thanks
Old 27-03-2016, 01:52 AM
Pathfinder

Back then when I was new to qigong I ejaculate quite often and I practice qigong, I don't wait for a certain amount of time before I practice qigong after ejaculating. I noticed one thing I have more energy if I don't ejaculate. Gradually as I progressed I masturbated less and less and now I can control my desires. By the way the system I practiced was Spring Forest Qigong, I also did other forms of qigong.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:11 PM
Experiencer

I would protect your energy and not waste it if you want to develop your energy level, if you continue along with this there will come a point where this sexual energy is transformed and a union is formed...involving the dantien! even the very thought of a female form will trigger this union once the energy is there and developed enough, it's the mixing of the yin and yang....powerful stuff.

dont take my word for it though...you have to find this out for your self.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:01 PM
Experiencer
Sexual energy is very powerful...

The reason monks and nuns vow celibacy is to reserve this precious energy for their enlightenment, awakening, kundalini etc. I'm not sure about the specifics of this case, but from my own experience, I simply can't do energy work for a while after sex. I never paid attention to how long it takes me, but 3 days sounds about right.