Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 23-11-2015, 12:09 PM
Guide
Thanks for clarifying, Frederick33. I agree with you that the Inner Earth is essentially in dimensions other than 3D. More likely, it is in the higher vibratory frequency of the 4th and 5th dimensions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
hi yes its hollow alright
but not in 3D in other levels its some thing different all together
same goes or the sun or other planets

in other densities all is different

don't think hollow is the right word

more like accessible as in be able to go into

the energies create all sorts of things for certain users

from what i understand the sun is some gate way

on other levels the energies are different but all relates

is the sun not a gate way for energy now ?

ah yes normal science has a bit different explanation

but it sure lets in lots of energy :-)

I think each should find his own way in all this

what ever suits him best :-)

even me saying not in 3D is not so good

why not ? why should i want to know it is not so ?

I have no reason for that :-)

I am finding my way in it :-)

I should not use a word like 3D any more or have a concept of it

:-) yes a good thought for me :-)

Old 23-11-2015, 04:29 PM
Experiencer
John,

This discussion has many gems of insight and is definitely for those who want to explore beyond 3d. Something that Frederick33 said has really stuck in my mind:

"is the sun not a gate way for energy now? ah yes, normal science has a different explanation, but it sure lets in a lot of energy."

We are very used to seeing an outside world, and some express how everything we see is symbolic, metaphoric of relationships within greater patterns that we cannot see. We each have a heart, which beats in a particular rhythm that is attuned with the sun. Yet if one inverts their awareness to simply look where energy is streaming into life from, one might see suns within every living thing. Is it insignificant that the Sun is absolutely necessary to our existence? Ancients appreciated that relationship and did not limit it to finite equations.

One of my favorite independent spiritual investigators is Nassim Haramein. He explains in a resolution to what boggled Einstein, which was the quest for a Unified Field Theory between macro and micro forces...that there is a tiny black hole in the center of all our atoms. We are united by space within and not separated by it as it appears.

He says this really well starting at a bit past 2 minutes into this video on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdjudv2DKaA
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 24-11-2015, 12:40 PM
Guide
I would say that the infinite Macrocosm and the infinite Microcosm are all intimately connected to each other via an infinite number of inner and outer black holes. Inside each black hole there may be an inner sun or heart which is connected to every other sun in the infinite cosmos.

I speculate that the tiny black holes in the centre of atoms are the Microcosm of the Hollow planets Macrocosm.

I checked out the Nassim Haramein video a few minutes ago. The interview is marvellous. Nassim says that an atom is 99 % space, and the space between atoms is full of infinite energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
John,

This discussion has many gems of insight and is definitely for those who want to explore beyond 3d. Something that Frederick33 said has really stuck in my mind:

"is the sun not a gate way for energy now? ah yes, normal science has a different explanation, but it sure lets in a lot of energy."

We are very used to seeing an outside world, and some express how everything we see is symbolic, metaphoric of relationships within greater patterns that we cannot see. We each have a heart, which beats in a particular rhythm that is attuned with the sun. Yet if one inverts their awareness to simply look where energy is streaming into life from, one might see suns within every living thing. Is it insignificant that the Sun is absolutely necessary to our existence? Ancients appreciated that relationship and did not limit it to finite equations.

One of my favorite independent spiritual investigators is Nassim Haramein. He explains in a resolution to what boggled Einstein, which was the quest for a Unified Field Theory between macro and micro forces...that there is a tiny black hole in the center of all our atoms. We are united by space within and not separated by it as it appears.

He says this really well starting at a bit past 2 minutes into this video on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdjudv2DKaA

Old 29-11-2015, 04:16 PM
Experiencer
"I would say that the infinite Macrocosm and the infinite Microcosm are all intimately connected to each other via an infinite number of inner and outer black holes. Inside each black hole there may be an inner sun or heart which is connected to every other sun in the infinite cosmos."

This is beautifully said, John. Speaking about infinity is challenging and you have condensed the many directions we experience as consciousness here in a 4d world. I say 4d now, because we are all aware of time and time is the fourth dimension. I am very happy you enjoyed the Nassim Haramein video.

It's so true what you say about the infinite relationship between the macrocosm and the microcosm. Understanding HOW the Universe is a hologram rests on that very understanding. I believe that we, as beings who enjoy using our corporeal body extensions of our source, are transitioning from making meanings solely from a perspective of matter into making meanings out of ourselves when we are seen as Light.

The evidence for hollowness exists even in our own cells as you very wisely stated, "I speculate that the tiny black holes in the centre of atoms are the Microcosm of the Hollow planets Macrocosm."

To me, hollow Earth is the inner Earth, an Earth of higher frequency where the next octave of matter-energy-space and time, vibrates. In the readings I have done about life on other planets, channeled through people who have memories of living them, there have been great times of dividing when a crisis beset a planet and a group were able to elevate their vibration enough to enter the inner planet and continue their conscious lineage, while others remained on the surface due to their vibrational capacity. These aspects of soul experienced the crisis directly as bodies of matter.

Your new signature is just grand! We write on a living universe and are read by the universe at inner levels as well as outer. I embrace the truth you are valiantly expressing.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:14 PM
Guide
Starflower, your comments are thought-provoking, insightful and inspirational. You have a deep understanding of topics such as this one.

Old 02-12-2015, 01:45 PM
Guide
The inhabitants of the Inner Earth are highly evolved, benevolent beings who live together in brotherly love, peace and harmony. They have no crime, no wars and no poverty because they are highly evolved spiritually, mentally and physically.
Their sources of power are non-polluting, such as electromagnetic and crystal energies. They are free to travel wherever they please in their electromagnetic vehicles and spacecraft (UFOs) in which they often journey to other planets, moons and stars. The North and South Poles have huge openings through which their craft can come and go freely.

Old 03-12-2015, 08:37 AM
Guide
Here is strong evidence that the Earth is Hollow, the North and South Poles are entrances to the Inner Earth, and there is a small sun in the very centre of our planet (not a solid core):

1. Despite claims to the contrary, the North and South Poles have never been reached because THEY DO NOT EXIST. In both places, there is no land or ice, only open sea and huge openings over 1,000 miles in diameter. Arctic explorers could not prove conclusively that they had ever reached the Poles, despite their claims to the contrary.

2. Icebergs are made of FRESH WATER, NOT salt water, even though they float in salty ocean water. Scientists cannot explain how and where they are formed. In the Arctic and Antarctic, there are NO fresh water rivers anywhere----so, how are thousands and thousands of huge fresh water icebergs created?
There can be only one possible answer to that question: Rivers flow from inside the warm Hollow Earth, through the Polar openings, to our planet's surface. On reaching the outside, where it is freezing cold, the river-mouths freeze up to create the icebergs.

3. Huge quantities of rocks, colored snow, dust and pollen are found everywhere in the far north of the Arctic, but it cannot be explained where they come from, because there are NO flowers, plants and soil in the vicinity of the Arctic Ocean. They could only have come from the interior of the Earth, through the North Polar opening.

4. In 1968, NASA took photos of the Arctic and Antarctic regions, revealing that there are huge openings there, that are surrounded by thousands of square miles of ice, but ABSOLUTELY NO ICE CAN BE SEEN in the entire area of both Polar openings (entrances to the Inner Earth).

Old 04-12-2015, 03:09 AM
Experiencer
Color

Thanks so much for your dedication to sharing this information, John. The evidence you present is worth anyone's looking into further on their own. It requires though, being free willed and not bound to try to prove the old science.

For me, it is undeniable that there is more to understand when so many diverse persons have sought to bring these concepts to light. And NASA has quite a lot of photos that show what you describe.

This is a very interesting video from The Paradigm Shift Network about the location of an entrance in Baffin Bay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4flT7Ww9xM

I strongly feel that the way in which people conceptualize the Earth is a product of their dimensional focus, which biases the capacity for understanding. One's reactions speak of the type of witness from which they are focusing. Many biases are based on a conception of physics that stops at the visible world of matter present to the eye.

The way I see it, if you are speaking as if higher realms such as inner Earth are not possible, then you are using the third dimensional aspect of your self only. When you entertain the possibility that there may be invisible truths that are self organized as beings who live in higher dimensions, you enter the fourth dimension of who you are. This fourth dimensional perspective looks at time as evolving probabilities so any who can entertain probabilities not yet physically verified by the mass consciousness are applying their fourth dimensional presence. The inner or hollow earth civilization exists beyond the timespace of the fourth dimension.

There certainly are invisible realms just as there are frequencies beyond our external senses, and inner earth inhabitants are related to us due to their living within and sharing our own planet. Inner Earth beings represent the next octave of our own human evolving selves.

So I personally think it is very important to bring this subject up and perhaps more people will begin to think about it and explore in ways that suit their uniqueness.

The fresh water icebergs, the materials found in the the Arctic which would not have originated in the Arctic environment and the photos you mention, all are flags to the open-minded that general conceptions about the nature of the Earth and the nature of what we as children were taught about the Poles are incomplete.
Old 04-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Guide
Starflower, I fully agree with everything you say here. Your in-depth discussion of this topic gives one much to ponder, and is deepening my understanding considerably.

I shall check out the video shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Thanks so much for your dedication to sharing this information, John. The evidence you present is worth anyone's looking into further on their own. It requires though, being free willed and not bound to try to prove the old science.

For me, it is undeniable that there is more to understand when so many diverse persons have sought to bring these concepts to light. And NASA has quite a lot of photos that show what you describe.

This is a very interesting video from The Paradigm Shift Network about the location of an entrance in Baffin Bay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4flT7Ww9xM

I strongly feel that the way in which people conceptualize the Earth is a product of their dimensional focus, which biases the capacity for understanding. One's reactions speak of the type of witness from which they are focusing. Many biases are based on a conception of physics that stops at the visible world of matter present to the eye.

The way I see it, if you are speaking as if higher realms such as inner Earth are not possible, then you are using the third dimensional aspect of your self only. When you entertain the possibility that there may be invisible truths that are self organized as beings who live in higher dimensions, you enter the fourth dimension of who you are. This fourth dimensional perspective looks at time as evolving probabilities so any who can entertain probabilities not yet physically verified by the mass consciousness are applying their fourth dimensional presence. The inner or hollow earth civilization exists beyond the timespace of the fourth dimension.

There certainly are invisible realms just as there are frequencies beyond our external senses, and inner earth inhabitants are related to us due to their living within and sharing our own planet. Inner Earth beings represent the next octave of our own human evolving selves.

So I personally think it is very important to bring this subject up and perhaps more people will begin to think about it and explore in ways that suit their uniqueness.

The fresh water icebergs, the materials found in the the Arctic which would not have originated in the Arctic environment and the photos you mention, all are flags to the open-minded that general conceptions about the nature of the Earth and the nature of what we as children were taught about the Poles are incomplete.

Old 09-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Experiencer
On this subject I have no proof but my gut instinct/intuition tells me the earth is "hollow" or at the very least habitable. Bits and pieces of information I have gathered over the years of hearing this theory have struck a cord of truth with me and I do really believe something possibly wonderful is hidden within.