Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-04-2017, 01:35 PM
Knower

Shungite...what's ur experience with it?

I've read that shungite is an amazing stone.

Do you own some of them? How do you use it?

Does carrying it in our pocket daily also impart its healing energy just like drinking the water immersed with shungite?

How it differs from Black Tourmaline in terms of EMF Radiation Protection? Do you really felt protected carrying or placing Shungite infront of pc, using cellphone, etc...than having Black Tourmaline?
Old 26-04-2017, 06:55 AM
Pathfinder

I used to have a piece but lost it outside....it allows you to tune in to mystical currents. And it gave me a soft skin.

Robert Simmons say it can facilitate an emotional rebirth.
Old 26-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Experiencer

I have a jug of water with 6 stones in it. We all have some every day. I know my hair has stopped falling out, not sure what else, but feel like a lot of it is internal?
Old 26-04-2017, 03:14 PM
Master
I havent used it in water, but wired wrapped a piece for a pendant,
It is my go to piece if I'm going to be around a lot of people :))
Old 27-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Master
I tend to use mine for cleansing and purification, before I go to sleep. It's good for other things too.
Old 29-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Pathfinder
I was gifted a piece of shungite from a local shop and asked to meditate with it. Honestly, I never connected with it much. Its currently with my rose quartz and amethyst in my water pitcher.
Old 10-05-2017, 04:02 PM
Knower

Do you think/feel this is really a high vibration stone?
Old 10-05-2017, 08:30 PM
Master
Excellent painkiller! Directly on the skin with tape, leave it there for as long as you like.
I use it often on my neck (got a neck injury) and sometimes I don't even have to take a painkiller cos the shungite does it for me :)

Great for making very healthy crystal water! I use mine almost always. With breaks in between so I don't wear it out. I love it!
You don't need to leave it in water for a long time to already notice it has changes the structure of it. Water is softer after about half an hour. No need to leave it for 12 hrs at all.
Old 13-05-2017, 02:20 PM
Knower

My Noble Elite Shungite has just arrived, I got them for $4 each. About 1"x 1/2" x 1/4" inches size, black but silvery sheen and has sharp edges....so light in weight really felt like a real coal for me, I've never tested it yet for it's "electrical conductivity" using electric tester....and looks like it has some kind of small brownish patches that looks like rust. So I doubt if I can really put this directly on my drinking water...maybe I can use an indirect method by just placing it near a glass of water.

Are the "rust" like things on it normal and these are safe to put in my drinking water?

As of now, I just carried one piece of it in my pocket and it's energy are way different from other crystals I have tried.

Also was wondering if Shungites "melts" or gets smaller if put in water frequently, because it's not hard enough like Quartz family.
Old 13-05-2017, 07:38 PM
Knower
Shungite is awesome you can feel its ancient power and it protect you against harmful radiation energies from your technology , just connect with the stone like its your new friend lol and intend on what you want it to help you with :)