Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 02-03-2017, 05:32 PM
Seeker
Kettle keeps switching itself on

I do alot of mediumship and channeled messages for my clients, I give guided talks in group events or at spiritual churches.

Since I have been doing this I ask and invision a bubble around me and my loved ones, animals too, for protection against anything negative and harmful. My home is a becon of light or a trainstation for many spirits that walk in and out. I have never encountered nor do I wish to encounter a negative entity in my home. Each time I work with the otherside I always ask for healing light, guided by angels, archangels and guides for channel messages that are for my clients or my highest good.

Here is my thing though, I have a spirit in my home that keep turning on lights or flickering them, I am okay with this as I do acknowedge him when it happens, however, what keeps me concerned or steers my attention towards is my kettle. It keeps switching itself on, it will ting occasionally during the day without it being on as well. At times when I turn it on it will swtch itself off seconds later. At first I thought I had a faulty kettle, so I bought a new one. The new kettle is now doing the exact samething and it too is switching itself on. I have to make sure that I keep water in it just incase it turns on and burns the element out. I dont want a house on fire.

My animals keep staring into my shower as well. I took a photo of my dog sitting upright in the bathroom and on the shower mat staring into the shower.

My thing is I am a little concerned about the kettle, if I buy another one it will do the exact samething. I have spoken to that spirit to leave it alone, I have cleansed my home many occasions after but it keeps happening. Would this be many spirits using the kettle as a means of communication and not just one?

Regards
Old 11-04-2017, 01:03 PM
Experiencer
It seems like you have a tag along from one of your clients. I'm seeing an old lady walking back and forth in your kitchen. She likes your company. If it's bothering you I'd get rid of the kettle and use a stove top kettle, see what happens.
Old 11-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Knower

Had your wiring checked? Maybe the flickering lights and kettle is due to an electrical problem.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:31 AM
Super Moderator
A friend who had just recently passed threw a teaspoon six feet across my kitchen floor once!
He'd been gone a week. This was prior to his funeral. At the time I tried to analyse that incident 'rationally' but there WAS no rational explanation. (I have never had any poltergeists or any such thing)
I had to laugh. He used to come round at 1pm every day to chat and have coffee. This happened around 1pm. I was just coming back with two wet dogs on a rainy day, and was at the back door/porch -nowhere near the teaspoon.

(A bit of history) -I always used to tell him off for dipping the wet teaspoon in the sugar and then the powdered milk because it made a gooey mess, and please could he use a dry teaspoon in the sugar and milk powder? This was an on-going battle as he never seemed to listen.
The teaspoon FLEW! and clanged on the floor.

I know what it was. He was just trying to get my attention in a humorous way. And some way I would know it was him.
I wasn't 100% sure then, as I was still a little sceptical about life after death. But I think I accepted it more deep down even though I couldn't fully rationalise it at the time.
It never happened again. I think he knew on some level he'd got through to me.
In hindsight now with what I've learned since I know for sure it was him. Bless his Soul. He was just trying to show me he was there, full of energy. It was a "hello, it's me!"

Maybe this kettle-person is also trying to get your attention? If it isn't someone you know, sit down with them and figure out who it is and get them to see that you know they are there, and find out what they need to let you know.
Happy future kettles!
Old 15-05-2017, 03:38 AM
Knower

If you feel comfortable doing this, you could ask Archangel Michael to help out. He's such an incredible protector. If you want to, you can greet him in your mind and ask him if there's any entities or ghosts or anyone else in your home, please assist them into the light. Then thank him for helping you out, of course.
Old 15-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Guide

My kettle also switches off.
The reason is that it has an automatic off switch when the water boils.
Old 16-05-2017, 08:17 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
My kettle also switches off.
The reason is that it has an automatic off switch when the water boils.

Do they make stoves now that predict when coffee is wanted?
Old 17-05-2017, 07:23 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Do they make stoves now that predict when coffee is wanted?
There are coffee machines you can program for the time to make coffee including how many coffee beans it should grind for your cup. It can store a program for up to 6 people.
Old 18-05-2017, 12:47 PM
Master

An electrical /electronic device can malfunction with or with out the help of a ghost .
Old 18-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Master
To avoid having to keep filling the kettle up with water so the house doesn't burn down, may I suggest switching it off at the wall or unplugging it.

My TV used to go on and off by itself, until I unplugged the thing and went "now try it" lol

It became apparent that ghosts do not know how to plug in and switch on an electrical appliance.