Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 20-02-2017, 06:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I will not decide for who but as a friend to tell you the real intention to tell| meaning of the writing I think is nothing wrong, innit? I don't ask for anything from you or what...? Just a friendly advice.

I accepted your offering and wondered why you see things that are not in my awareness as being so for me. I am not saying you are not seeing what you see, more aware I don't entertain ideas about how things are being related, more interested in how I am relating and being in the relating with others.

ARe you concerned I cant see things moving through the whole that you see?

Don't get confused by the way I might appear in parts Jeremy.

I am very aware of myself and others and very mindful of my own part in all that.

I hope that reassures you in some way.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 20-02-2017, 06:33 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I accepted your offering and wondered why you see things that are not in my awareness as being so for me. I am not saying you are not seeing what you see, more aware I don't entertain ideas about how things are being related, more interested in how I am relating and being in the relating with others.

ARe you concerned I cant see things moving through the whole that you see?

Don't get confused by the way I might appear in parts Jeremy.

I am very aware of myself and others and very mindful of my own part in all that.

I hope that reassures you in some way.

I think you may encourage him to write more... You see running is also thinking that way.... I know you can be OK. Just to advise.
Old 20-02-2017, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
I think you may encourage him to write more... You see running is also thinking that way.... I know you can be OK. Just to advise.

Thankyou for the advise. I appreciate your taking notice of matters some might not be aware of.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 20-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
I think you may encourage him to write more...
Is my writing more a threat for your belief?
Old 20-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Is my writing more a threat for your belief?

What can thread me? I think ,you know that and your answer is wise. If you thread then it can be others not me, never at all. If you ever read my posts then the answer is there. I don't give advice to you, you're wise enough to tell yourself.
Old 20-02-2017, 02:34 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
What can thread me? I think ,you know that and your answer is wise. If you thread then it can be others not me, never at all. If you ever read my posts then the answer is there. I don't give advice to you, you're wise enough to tell yourself.
Do you want to encourage me to write more?
Old 20-02-2017, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Do you want to encourage me to write more?

How would you like to receive that encouragement to actually inspire you to write more Ground?

You know sometimes it is all in the way people are encouraged wouldn't you agree?

I mean your a bit more upfront, direct and look at things from the ground up.. So there is an immediate relatable connection where by you will probably respond, when challenged in a few ways..imo.

Old 20-02-2017, 10:19 PM
Master
Quote:
The words you choose seem to express identification with that which is not self.

Quote:
if 'that' is that emptiness then fine.

I am aware of it as being so.

Quote:
'mysef being' instead of 'being'

Myself being fits the picture.

Quote:
'undoing' to me appears as intentionality but the point actually is a non-doing. 'undoing of entanglements' seems to imply that there is something to be done, something to let go of, but that is not the case because actually it is just 'the doing' that has to be stopped. The doing is effortful, non-doing is not effortful at all. Just relax.

When your process and journey has been a conscious experience to become aware of yourself in the way you are speaking and describing, just remember not everyone gets "it" immediately as a "whole" like you do and I may now. The process and building of a bigger picture has allowed me to build this awareness. "I become aware in my individual issues and that clarity is then opens me to be "aware" So both doing and non doing was part of that for my journey to this point. Now I can just be in all that without doing, more aware of myself as myself being, I practice this way mindful and conscious of myself as I was in the past and "how" I want to be now. I observe myself so I don't fall back into old habits. So I relax as best as I can. Your words convey a way that is fine and dandy if you can do and be that effortlessly but there is so much moving through the whole of peoples lives and experiences that much comes into play before they fully understand this whole "myself being" and can relax.

So reading what your saying, you may think it is easy with this knowing for you now, but process can be part of building knowing to know all this. I am not saying process has to be, but certainly it is part of the picture in the evolution of our knowing and ways we can be.

I am not interested in sitting and being immersed in my old habits and pain body that took over being able to relax and just be myself. I have made a conscious, mindful effort to release the binds in me that "couldn't see" "couldn't feel fully". Couldn't just be myself or myself being. Understanding the whole required it. I needed a bigger picture. I had to taste, touch, feel, sense, relate to it to come to know it...So that is what process is. It opens the whole of me in all that to know myself as all that and more..

Quote:
What arises in that is just what arises in that. No need to be it.

I can be anything, I can choose focus and look anywhere I want too really. I agree what arises in that is just what arises in that. To stay present in all that can be a challenge for some. I know this too.
Quote:
Awareness is already free of it. There is no need to let go of it. Awareness is like mirror, crystal and space and continuously present without moving or change like the depth of the ocean.

Well yes in this way of looking at it, I would agree.

Quote:
The view of causality in the context of 'attaining something' as expressed in 'mindfulness is important in the change of awareness' is characteristic for buddhist view. That is why I am not buddhist.

I am not a Buddhist. The awareness may be clear for you. But awareness for me makes a whole host of things clear. So process shows me much within the whole to build the picture of what is already there and being. Attaining something is moving into "relax and just be mode" eventually. So even as you see it "right now" as that. I am understanding and aware of myself becoming all that.

YOU see the end result of what I am becoming aware of as how I "myself being" can be.

Old 20-02-2017, 10:37 PM
Newbie ;)

and isnt it ironic that in becoming totally mindful.....we lose the mind
Old 20-02-2017, 10:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cari corbet-owen
and isnt it ironic that in becoming totally mindful.....we lose the mind

I don't feel we lose the mind, that would be a perceived impression of letting go wouldn't it? Not resisting, not attaching? releasing the conditioned contents of the past?

I mean there are points where you can perceive your going insane and losing your mind, but in the end for me it was more opening my mind to let everything out and if anything moves in, it moves out fast..

Well that is what I think. hehehe