Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-12-2016, 04:04 PM
Master
How do you find out what is your spirit animal ?

I just did a "test" on a website, and it said my spirit animal is an elephant, which is ironic, because i live in a province/state/county which is known for it's elephants.

However, i just did a test on the website, and it felt so random, as if it can give you any answer. I did it for a bit of fun, but i don't think it's very trust worthy.

So, how do you find out your spirit animal ?
Old 23-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorStrange
I just did a "test" on a website, and it said my spirit animal is an elephant, which is ironic, because i live in a province/state/county which is known for it's elephants.

However, i just did a test on the website, and it felt so random, as if it can give you any answer. I did it for a bit of fun, but i don't think it's very trust worthy.

I am the most firsthand person who can say : human are animals or reptiles or fish.. ...

What my spirit with the use of my third eyesight can see Gods are (with) animals (spirits) evolved beings and human are incarnation from Gods so human have animal behavior is the right answer. But inside a human is more hard to distinguish his spirit is any type of animal. So I don't think that's right.

For Gods are created by Creator to be animal first then they evolved into Godly human shape. So I think that's the answer for you.
Old 23-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorStrange

Well, I don't think your the same Dr. Strange but I'll play along with you just as I do with ever other conservative on here.

There are only three primary Spirit Animals that you should be concerned with because you develop Supernatural powers through them. They are Wolf, Hawk/Eagle, and Jaguar. Or the Right, Middle, and Left.

I am a Wolf or Right, you can see it in my profile pic. That means I am fluid and liberal with a sense of brotherhood. The Left on the other hand is upright, dignified with a sense of self-respect. The middle is a variant of these two extremes.

Being supernatural Right, Middle, or Left you develop the power to become these animals as well as a plethora of more power in terms of Chakras, Energies, and more.

Cheers!
Old 23-12-2016, 05:36 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
Well, I don't think your the same Dr. Strange but I'll play along with you just as I do with ever other conservative on here.

There are only three primary Spirit Animals that you should be concerned with because you develop Supernatural powers through them. They are Wolf, Hawk/Eagle, and Jaguar. Or the Right, Middle, and Left.

I am a Wolf or Right, you can see it in my profile pic. That means I am fluid and liberal with a sense of brotherhood. The Left on the other hand is upright, dignified with a sense of self-respect. The middle is a variant of these two extremes.

Being supernatural Right, Middle, or Left you develop the power to become these animals as well as a plethora of more power in terms of Chakras, Energies, and more.

Cheers!

Hi Just me,

I think this is the teaching of Hinduism which I not familiar with. But may I ask why only these three types of animals only but not tiger or lion or bull or others. Who choose these for the symbolic nature of human.

I have seen a person who is very cunning, thief style action so I presume that he's a rat origin. It's because they're so many types of animals in Godly beings bodies.

But inside a person I can't see any animal shape spirit. Maybe when incarnation as human all of their spirit are transformed to human shape or was perish at the process.
Old 23-12-2016, 09:08 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Hi Just me,

I think this is the teaching of Hinduism which I not familiar with. But may I ask why only these three types of animals only but not tiger or lion or bull or others. Who choose these for the symbolic nature of human.

I have seen a person who is very cunning, thief style action so I presume that he's a rat origin. It's because they're so many types of animals in Godly beings bodies.

But inside a person I can't see any animal shape spirit. Maybe when incarnation as human all of their spirit are transformed to human shape or was perish at the process.

That's a good question Mr. Bong, this isn't Hinduism, but it is tied into it, this is Shamanism. There aren't any good sites on Shamanism but I will explain why these animals as best I can and you are welcome to be them.

The Right or the Blue can become a Wolf, Vampire and the women can also become Faeries. Now, this gets very mystical but the Faerie can genuinely be any supernatural animal out there including Mermaids, Loch Ness, Big Foots. Hence, these creatures observed in natures is just one of us having a little bit of fun.

The Middle can be a Hawk (if they are closer to Right) or Eagle (if they are closer to left) but these aren't your standard birds. Think of Tolkein's the Hobbit where the Wolves and Hawks and Eagles are rather large and it's best to think of them as the mystical animal the Roc.

Now, the Left can a Druid being descendants of Druids and they genuinely can be any real life animal at a much larger size. But the Left can also be a Yama which is a supernatural creature from the East and can also be Pharaoh which if you imagine the Sphynx or human and dog like creature they can be any of their mythical creatures.

I did a post on this before with much success turning many on here as Left, Middle and Right. I really enjoyed that and the way you do this is by learning the Black Chakra (the Hindu Chakra of Mysticism).

Here is a link on the Black Chakra:

Well, I'm sorry it has been removed from the internet like so much of our knowledge is. Let me see if there are sites I bookmarked. I did not find it, it has been scrubbed. But I can teach you how to develop it and if you go to my old threads you will find the post and see how many have been helped.

Black Chakra is developed this way:

1. Genuine Love for all people and races equally (no white supremacists or Conservatives allowed).
2. Authenticity (knowing yourself well enough to mean the first and mean it from you heart)
3. Know your archetype left, middle or right

This may be hard for you so I recommend drinking the ambrosia (water of life) to clear your soul. That is all you need.

So, in conclusion the Druid can be all animals if that is what interests you maybe you should look into becoming a Druid.

Cheers!
Old 23-12-2016, 09:46 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
That's a good question Mr. Bong, this isn't Hinduism, but it is tied into it, this is Shamanism. There aren't any good sites on Shamanism but I will explain why these animals as best I can and you are welcome to be them.

The Right or the Blue can become a Wolf, Vampire and the women can also become Faeries. Now, this gets very mystical but the Faerie can genuinely be any supernatural animal out there including Mermaids, Loch Ness, Big Foots. Hence, these creatures observed in natures is just one of us having a little bit of fun.

The Middle can be a Hawk (if they are closer to Right) or Eagle (if they are closer to left) but these aren't your standard birds. Think of Tolkein's the Hobbit where the Wolves and Hawks and Eagles are rather large and it's best to think of them as the mystical animal the Roc.

Now, the Left can a Druid being descendants of Druids and they genuinely can be any real life animal at a much larger size. But the Left can also be a Yama which is a supernatural creature from the East and can also be Pharaoh which if you imagine the Sphynx or human and dog like creature they can be any of their mythical creatures.

I did a post on this before with much success turning many on here as Left, Middle and Right. I really enjoyed that and the way you do this is by learning the Black Chakra (the Hindu Chakra of Mysticism).

Here is a link on the Black Chakra:

Well, I'm sorry it has been removed from the internet like so much of our knowledge is. Let me see if there are sites I bookmarked. I did not find it, it has been scrubbed. But I can teach you how to develop it and if you go to my old threads you will find the post and see how many have been helped.

Black Chakra is developed this way:

1. Genuine Love for all people and races equally (no white supremacists or Conservatives allowed).
2. Authenticity (knowing yourself well enough to mean the first and mean it from you heart)
3. Know your archetype left, middle or right

This may be hard for you so I recommend drinking the ambrosia (water of life) to clear your soul. That is all you need.

So, in conclusion the Druid can be all animals if that is what interests you maybe you should look into becoming a Druid.

Cheers!

It's very interesting but hard to relate to my mind and I am much more to offer than what you said. Anyway, thanks for explaining it. I think it's better to choose a good one for our goal rather than something not for good benefit, just destructive or negative. See you, my friend.
Old 23-12-2016, 11:15 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
It's very interesting but hard to relate to my mind and I am much more to offer than what you said. Anyway, thanks for explaining it. I think it's better to choose a good one for our goal rather than something not for good benefit, just destructive or negative. See you, my friend.

I'll be here, always til' the end if you have any further questions. Cheers!
Old 24-12-2016, 12:12 AM
Ascender

I would not look at it as having a spiritual animal, but having a spiritual relationship with the qualities of a particular animal--

Personally, I find developing relationships; the only truthful way of having a spiritual animal; however because you have qualities of a living thing, you would have qualities exemplified in another kind of animal--

List all your top 5 qualities that you can think of that are positive; another 5 you consider negative-- Look for animals that naturally express these qualities; the hidden ones are the ones who would have a balance between each side of these qualities--

If you can find between these ten qualities that truly represent you, place it at the bottom of your totem, or top.. depending on how you feel-- No this isn't native american teaching, I am just making it up from my own experience and how I have organized thing--

This is just one way to begin such a relationship and a mental construction to deal with that relationship, what emerges from it; well that's up to your spirit and the animals spirit-- and that there are many more openings than just this--
Even having a name that reminds you of an animal can be a way to begin a relationship-- they do not have to be of your own essence--
Old 29-12-2016, 10:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Cat i feel like i always knew my spirit animal

i've always felt like my spirit animal was a butterfly.

i've seen butterflies a lot in my life and while i love all animals i have always felt a connection to butterflies, and i have always had the feeling that i am here to transform like a butterfly. maybe we all are.

the earliest experience i can remember of a butterfly was when i was quite young and my older sister and i saw a butterfly outside and we decided that we wanted to feel what it's wings felt like. i think my sister told me that they felt like very thin paper and being the ever-so-curious taylor that i am, i had to see for myself. and i just remember being afraid to touch it in my head because the closer i got to it the more i realised how much it looked like a bug, despite its beautiful wings and ability to transform. i loved butterflies but i wasn't too fond of bugs back then. anyway, i remember touching the butterfly even though i was afraid. and i remember the feeling it gave me to overcome my fear and the satisfaction of knowing exactly what butterfly wings felt like.

maybe it was from that moment on that i subconsciously decided that the butterfly was my spirit animal. maybe i'd decided before then. maybe it was decided before i even got here. whatever the case, 21 years later, whenever i see a butterfly it makes me smile inside.

so although i know there are a lot of ancient teachings of spirit animals etc, of which i have much interest and respect - i think your spirit animal should be whatever animal makes you feel strong and the most you when you see it or think of it. so if you're from a town where there are heaps of elephants (which are one of the most glorious creatures to walk the earth) then maybe you can hang onto that, after all, you never know how far you may stray from home. and when you see an elephant it will always take you back home and give you a piece of comfort like nothing else can bring.

peace & love & spirit animals,
taylor b.
Old 29-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Deactivated Account

Just intuitively sense it, that's all I did. Mine is symbolically a sparrow (that's what my spirit looks like), my literal spirit animal guide is a dragon, which I'm not too happy about. Might sack him lol.