Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 23-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Fish I-verse................

The concept of I-verse is resultant of a bilateral biological, and the center of our conceptually personal universe for each individual.

I believe we can associate I-verse with our known limitations of cartesian { XYZ } spatial dimension as the hyper-spatial dimension, or vector that is at 45 degrees { / } to XYZ. dimensions.
...sorry that in graphic below the diagonal is not shown....

In this hyper-spatial dimension way of thinking, I-verse closely reflects our self viewpoint that is a point-of-view, within the greater, finite, occupied space,-- as the XYZ tetrahedron ----and the macro-infinite, non-occupied space beyond, that, embraces the finite whole, and I-verse, to some degree that is a diagonal vector inside the tetrahedron.

Attachment 2265

( * / * )--In Micho Kaku's book Hyper-space the line/vector { / } extends from the point where XYZ meet, at 45 degrees into center of XYZ tetrahedron. However, of course Micho is using the typical XYZ cube to explain the diagonal as hyper-dimensional space.

So this is a new approach for me and does not exactly follow a completely rational, logical common sense pathway, but is close, because, I-verse has two parts, the biological physical part that is spatial, and,

the metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept that is beyond both finite occupied space and macro-infinite non-occupied space.

The way it is beyond is not the spatial way non-occupied space is beyond occupied space. Metaphysical-1, mind/lintellect is concepts of Space, not actual space.

Even giving non-occupied space a XY or Z dimension or vector is suspect. So, this is just some mind-at-play via the assimilation of 1, 1a, 1b and 1c in my cosmic hierarchy into XYZ tetrahedral set.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Last edited by r6r6 : 24-11-2018 at 11:27 PM.
Old 28-09-2016, 03:23 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color 7 Vectors As Big Bang or Big WOW!

Cartesian, 90 degree, XYZ coordinates are a resultant of reason.

The reasonable next step is to place a 45 degree line/vector on the surface between X/Y, X/Z and Y/Z. Now we have 6 players and both 90 degree and 45 degree coordination.

If all 6 are conceptually spun, we have the 6 great circle planes of the cube, the rhombic-dodeca{12}hedron and the duo-tetrahedron.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergeti ... f5511.html

The next reasonable step is to place a line/vector at 45 degrees from all three and that is from the point where all of the above six meet, and then goes the through the volumetric center of our XYZ tetrahedron, or XYZ cube.

Kaku calls this volumetric line/vector / a hyper-spatial dimension.

I'm thinking we can call this / spirit-of-intent vector or I-verse vector /.

So this above, geometric, mathematical reasoning, leads us two 7 vector players /, X, /, Y, / Z, /.

So then I began to think, what if we collapse all 6 in on the 7th central vector. We then have these 7 vectors as one. I then think of this vector expanding as in if it were the big bang expanding/unfolding Universe.

It is something to consider. Universe as we know it, being a resultant just 7 vectors bound together as one with incredible magnitude, waiting to unfold. How did it get that way to begin with? Remember, if there is nothing outside of this finite set of finite size, so something about it.

Or, lets say there does exist another finite part, that it came from. Let us say that is called its mother Universe. So the mother has the 7 vectors within her, and she births them outward from some portal.

Something to consider.

So that is two possibilities;

1} the 7 vectors have always existed, and my collapse as one on there own for what ever reason. Maybe the reach a maximum entropic state need to return to a more syntropically organize state.

2} the 7 are birth from a mother Universe. However, their gravitational umbilical chord is never severed. Something to think about.

Is it reasonable? Is it futile reasoning?

Futility of reason is reminiscent of futility of hope.

( * / * ) = rational { reason } metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept

( * @#% * ) = irrational { lack of reason } of metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concept

( * / * ) = rational 2D Slice-of-the-Spirit-of-Intent

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 07-01-2017, 11:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Rays of Hope/Possibilities Extend From Spirit

Hope may arise from having a vision of possibility/possibilities. fI we can see no possibility directed by our spirit-of-intent, we may lack hope.

From the 90 degree XYZ coordinate system three rays/lines/vectors of hope/possibility I saw other possibilities via 45 degree rays of hope/possibility.

Another person may divide the 45 degree in half and see 22.5 degree rays of hope/possibility.

The next person may see 11.25 degrees of rays/possibilities of hope.

Finding or developing hope may stem from reading/looking between the lines.

From curiosity may stem hope/possibilities. From desire to eat, breath, love, etc.....may stem possibilties/hope. Hey where did that come from? How does it work? Are there others like you? etc...

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
1} the 7 vectors have always existed, and my collapse as one on there own for what ever reason. Maybe the reach a maximum entropic state need to return to a more syntropically organize state.
2} the 7 are birth from a mother Universe. However, their gravitational umbilical chord is never severed. Something to think about.
Is it reasonable? Is it futile reasoning?
Futility of reason is reminiscent of futility of hope.
( * / * ) = rational { reason } metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept
( * @#% * ) = irrational { lack of reason } of metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concept
( * / * ) = rational 2D Slice-of-the-Spirit-of-Intent