Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 22-04-2017, 03:22 AM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Fascinating thread, loved reading it!

Kittycatcatcher, awesome post! Very clear and a very thought-provoking, informative post.

Thank you I truly appreciate the compliment! :)

Also to the person on here who said they lost a friend because their friend thought they were some cool angel that should only hangout with other angels, I am sorry that happened. That is no excuse for that friend doing that to you and it is a poor choice that they made. If that was all it took to make them give your friendship up then you are probably much better off without them. As for the ex friend I hope they realize what they did was wrong and that they apologize to you for it someday or at the very least learn not to treat others like that again.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 22-04-2017, 07:38 AM
Master
On the subject of the Angelic, curious... anyone actually care about what the Bible has to say about it? What is brought out by study of it, and in alignment with conclusions of modern science?

Does everyone agree that everything "material", including the organic, has origins in Spirit?
Or, in terms of science perhaps the, "Quantum Realm"?

What also are we to understand from science today about,
"Time"?
Don't you think this has play in the discussion?

"Street Views", vs. "Satellite", or Heavenly viewpoint.

Shouldn't true origin then be involved, regarding Spirit, actual situation, and apart from what is "illusory"?
(Einstein)

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."
-C. S. Lewis

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Old 22-04-2017, 10:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Does everyone agree that everything "material", including the organic, has origins in Spirit?

Don't you think this has play in the discussion?

Shouldn't true origin then be involved, regarding Spirit, actual situation, and apart from what is "illusory"?
Sure. But what is it you're suggesting that's "actual" and "true" from a spiritual POV?

Everything material has its origins in spirit.
We are spirit beings.
Our true origin is spirit.

Okay so we've established that.

And now the specific thread question: Can a human being, be an incarnated angel?

So what's the answer? That labels like "angel" don't really matter, and that we're simply "of spirit," and that's what counts? Because that would be my position. Which is why it doesn't bother me in the least if someone wishes to think they're an incarnated angel. It makes no difference what people want to believe, or which religion or spiritual path they follow. Ultimately we're all spiritual beings, and when we die we return to spirit. That's it. In the end, the Oneness of spirit is the great equalizer.
Old 22-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
Also to the person on here who said they lost a friend because their friend thought they were some cool angel that should only hangout with other angels, I am sorry that happened. That is no excuse for that friend doing that to you and it is a poor choice that they made. If that was all it took to make them give your friendship up then you are probably much better off without them. As for the ex friend I hope they realize what they did was wrong and that they apologize to you for it someday or at the very least learn not to treat others like that again.

Thanks for your kind and thoughtful words Kittycatcacher.
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM
Master
Baile-
I am sorry I didn't respond sooner to your question to my post.

Technically if someone were to be an "earth angel" it wouldn't mean they are more advanced. The reason is because the Earth is not a place of prison, we just so happen to have a tendency towards entrappement due to our selfishness.

That whole "original sin" is the tendency towards selfishness. Unfortunately it comes with the territory. But being selfish sometimes isn't always bad.

The thing is an earth angel could come here for this one purpose but it doesn't mean they are advanced. They could be just visiting this realm but theyre most comfortable in the spirit realms as an Angel. Then again no one who is an earth angel would go around bragging. There's nothing to brag about since those kinds of souls are drawn to programs and systems of charity, hospice, churches, soup kitchens, nursing, etc as examples. Remember these kinds of souls could end up becoming doormats, or go through things that could hurt or regress them. And then they could also get caught up in the cycles of the Earth.

The Earth has a catch to it. If you journey to it and become part of that School there are tendencies and influences to cause regression. Most of all of us on this Forum have regressed in a past life. That is why we are reincarnated right now.

Jesus was far more advanced than any other human because he went to every extreme and experienced all he needed. Remember Jesus was the Savior of the Piscean Age. He came into this time and brought a New consciousness of selflessness, sacrifice, service, and forgiveness. He reopened not for himself (since he was long ago enlightened before), reopened the Kingdom of heaven (Christ Consciousness) in others and never lorded his Christ consciousness over anyone like all the prophets before him. He wasn't the typical enlightened Guru. He added something new, brought something back to Eternal Truth that was missing since our Involution in Earth (Adam and Eve) and that is sharing, giving, and raising the Christ Consciousness in Others. It was closed off to most of early humanity due to our Ancestor's misuse of that Spiritual Power for selfish needs. That is why in the Christian traditions Jesus overcame "the original sin", "reopened the Gates to Eden", delivered us "the kingdom of Heaven", breathed the Holy Spirit unto the Apostles.
But when Christ comes back which may very well be in the AQUARIAN Age, it is not an age of selfless sacrifice. Most of that will be covered by then. Aquarian is more self-empowerment, glorification, interconnection, individual but collective- but without self-aggrandizement, pure selfishness, self-condemnation.

You see how all the Astrological Ages are markers of what humanity needs at the time to evolve? Jesus' example 2,000 years ago will eventually lose touch in the coming millenniums because a lot of humanity will reach a level where being completely selfless, sacrificial, and giving will become not old but missing the element of taking care of yourself and your own worth. And we already see that happening.

Jesus' Soul is vibrating on a level of being that is greater than all the Angels because he overcame everything and became the Universal Christ

Our Soul is greater than the Body. But the dimension of the physical body was evolved by God for school. It is a perfect system for evolution. The vortexes and centers in the body can either influence you to greater temptation and misuse of free will or greater growth into higher consciousness. It was made for no strings attached, pure free choice for the Entity. Before the cycles of karmic duality- birth by a mother, aging, life, death, etc was the result of Beings misusing their spiritual power in ancient times when our Earth was very different. I guess you could say God said to himself, "Well this looks like this will happen or could happen to every Soul who enters materiality, I better make bodies on all these worlds for them to enter to learn and how to retain and gain a higher consciousness with their own free will." It is almost like God gave our ancestral progenitors all the keys to the car but they crashed it and God realized that wasn't the best idea and started a Driving School for people to better equip themselves so when they reached a certain age they would truly know how to Drive but without trashing the Car lol
Old Today, 09:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Baile-
I am sorry I didn't respond sooner to your question to my post.

Technically if someone were to be an "earth angel" it wouldn't mean they are more advanced.
If you read Kittycatcacher's reply, she made it clear she doesn't feel she's more advanced, not at all. So that's not the question here. The question is this: Do some individuals incarnate with a deeply-felt soul-spirit yearning to do angelic work on earth? As opposed to most of the rest of the population of the planet whose greatest ambition is to, say, smoke a joint, drink beer, watch TV, go clubbing, get laid, etc.?

Which, if you think about it, does make these "earth angel" people more advanced. Much more so.
Old Today, 09:28 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Which, if you think about it, does make these "earth angel" people more advanced. Much more so.

Not really. It more sound like you have some preferences that you deem more worthy than others... which is quite beautiful and natural. It just does not make them either angelic or universally better. But to answer your question, yes some people come feeling more inclined in one direction than another, and that direction is something recognized as angelic - something we could call their nature possibly. Others might come in a way we might recognize as Fae, thus maybe being a bit more mischievous haha. Does that make them bad because they love to have loads of fun? Maybe want a beer here and there? Maybe want to roll around in the dirt some bit? To the chthonic or tantric it might make them seem more advanced... like it is all just beautiful preferences that define how we desire to channel source energy
Old Today, 10:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Not really. It more sound like you have some preferences that you deem more worthy than others... which is quite beautiful and natural.
Yes really. According to what I specifically wrote:

Being an earth angel and wanting to help others.

Versus

Drinking beer, going clubbing and watching TV.

I'd call the former more advanced than the latter. By a long shot.
Old Today, 11:24 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Yes really. According to what I specifically wrote:

FEELING an earth angel and wanting to help others.

Versus

Drinking beer, going clubbing and watching TV.

I'd call the former more advanced than the latter. By a long shot.

Corrected it for you.

Anyway not to cause a stir, but I found that post a bit narrow minded. People who drink beer and go to clubs can be just as ''advanced'' as these Earth angels are, except they don't or may care very little about living a spiritual life. I don't think you meant it that way, but the way you wrote that post made it look like you generalised those who live secular lives. But what exactly makes them less advanced? They can be helpful too. Do you have to be strictly an earth angel or high leveled New Age ''wizard'' to be advanced? As someone who isn't living a spiritual life, drinks beer and goes to motorcycle clubs and bars (but not smoking joints) I help whoever I can that crosses my path, and have my own sense of morality that I live by, and constantly live under guilt of my past. But just because I don't dress in a Superman costume and dedicate my life to serving the needs of others, how does that make me any less advanced? IMO advancement should have nothing to do with spirituality but should be about realising who you are and what you have done and how you treat others, and lifestyles don't matter as long you don't deliberately screw anyone.
Cause the light has vanished from the sky
Old Today, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Corrected it for you.

Anyway not to cause a stir, but I found that post a bit narrow minded. People who drink beer and go to clubs can be just as ''advanced'' as these Earth angels are, except they don't or may care very little about living a spiritual life. I don't think you meant it that way, but the way you wrote that post made it look like you generalised those who live secular lives. But what exactly makes them less advanced? They can be helpful too. Do you have to be strictly an earth angel or high leveled New Age ''wizard'' to be advanced? As someone who isn't living a spiritual life, drinks beer and goes to motorcycle clubs and bars (but not smoking joints) I help whoever I can that crosses my path, and have my own sense of morality that I live by, and constantly live under guilt of my past. But just because I don't dress in a Superman costume and dedicate my life to serving the needs of others, how does that make me any less advanced? IMO advancement should have nothing to do with spirituality but should be about realising who you are and what you have done and how you treat others, and lifestyles don't matter as long you don't deliberately screw anyone.
I don't attach labels like who is more advanced than another, using comparisons, more I get to know people for who they are, not what they do. Some do judge the surface nature of life I notice, that could be interpreted as shallow, but I see it more as careless and quite uninformed about how life can work. Your words made me relate this story..

I have an older brother who does a great deal of his "Connecting" in pubs and clubs. He drinks beer too, lots of it. (usually organic beer now, it doesn't upset his stomach) One thing I notice about him is that he is a very inclusive person, cares about people, goes out to people where they like to go and enjoy themselves, all the while building connections, teaching men how to bond and hug, and naturally supports those in need through this means as well as other ways too. Ive seen big burly manly blokes turn to mush when he supports them to let go and open their hearts a little deeper.. Some people don't mind getting involved in the reality of life to know how to care and support the world for real..Oh he loves watching tv too.

His favourite selfie is usually him and his cold beer sitting somewhere with a group of people, big smiles and lots of happy comments of a great time everyone had together.
If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society will benefit from our peace. This could be our new definition of success - Thich Nhat Hanh