Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 10-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Neeti_Shri

Good habits..

Hi dears!!

just thought I would start a positive thread where we can all list our good habits and plus points and congratulate each other on it! it really gives good encouragement to us,and I thought it's a great idea,so here goes.

me- well,i never waste water,electricity,food.i make sure i always turn the tap off because i hate wasting clean water and know that every drop of water saved counts - for our planet.

I try my best not to waste food,but sometimes,it does happen.but we usually try to give the food to someone in need of it.

I make sure i turn of all the switches immediately when everyone has left the room,i have done this for the past decade.

I am polite,i am very strict about everyone's manners when they are around me at least,and I am always in the best of my manners,in public.

I never pass a beggar without handing them a good amount,sometimes i buy them some food stuff too.i never give them a coin or two,which i know,wouldn't help them in any way.I always try to buy some cake or bread for stray animals.i pet animals,whenever i get the chance.

I also treat children and older people with a lot of love.I always make it a top priority that if if kids are with me,they have the maximum fun,and have unforgettable moments.i have so many new games to teach them,and sometimes even spin them round and round!with older people,i listen to their wisdom and learn from it,and keep them company.

I make sure my family members are happy and smiling,and joke and have always been a cheerful person.I spend everyday,being grateful to god for the abundance he has blessed me with.

i do a lot of reiki healing and prayers for the planet,all people,creatures,plants,mother nature,for my family,friends and enemies alike.

not able to rem anything more,rest in next...

please feel free to share about yourselves too!!lots of love,neeti.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Kramer

Cool post and good for you, you sound like an inspiration.

I try to give to the needy but I've noticed lately that the 'Big Issue' seller in our town has the latest trainers on a monthly basis so I'm not sure how needy he actually is.

However, I like you am very frugal with water, food and electricity. I give money each month to Water Aid as I feel in this day an age it’s criminal that there are people in the world who don't have access to clean drinking water. I work for the water industry on Environmental awareness, we organise education program for schools.

My aim in life is to tread lightly upon the earth and leave it a better place for my existence. I joined The Big Tidy Up and I collect dropped litter around the area I live, not only is it a danger to our wildlife it looks blooming awful.

I only use products that haven't been tested on animals, and I recycle everything I can. Our bin gets collected fortnightly and I'm proud that my family only produce half a bag of waste, I'd love for it to be no bag at all but there are still some things unrecyclable.

I've taken part in mass tree planting projects, and I do sponsored walks for charity.

I love my family and I like to create a cosy, safe, calm home for them. We do eat meat but instead of eating vast quantities of cheap heavily manufactured meat, we go to the local farmers shop and buy small quantities of ethically reared meat. I grow a lot of our own vegetables too.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Neeti_Shri

wow,thanks so much for sharing all these details!!

thank you,it was really inspiring for me as well...i do hope many more people share in here so we get more ideas on how to keep our planet safe and well...

Please keep sharing everyone! loads of love,neets.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Master
Use your own bags instead of plastic or paper bags.
keep your cars as long as they are running, fix them instead of buying new ones.
Turn off the light switch if you're not returning to the room.
Drive a little under the speed limit to save gas.
Lots of prayers for people in need.
Spiritlite.
Old 30-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Master
oh this is lovely thread good idea- compassionate, understanding towards others- non judgemental- generous- express my grattitude so others feel appreciated- stopped eating meat- am kind to all people unless they are rude or insulting to me first- help those in need when i can- take care of others when they need it
Old 07-03-2017, 09:28 AM
boshy b. good

thank you to the writers,

one strong habit that is going to turn on our day, because we devulge it because we devulge it,
socially, can be a great greeting as we mean it, heaven is watching and it's what they rad to
make their day about, that habit is cute and gets jobs done '________________________'

Last edited by boshy b. good : 07-03-2017 at 11:15 AM.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:00 PM
Master
each day I try to post a positive message on my facebook page.
a lot of people seem to enjoy what I post and they let me know when I slack.

I like to do this because I like to start my day off on a positive note. it could be the only thing positive that happens that day... as sometimes life just takes a left turn out of no where.