Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 02-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Experiencer

How do you free someone trapped by a love spell?
Old 03-02-2017, 07:43 PM
Newbie ;)

First, I think you have to ask yourself: Is this against his/her will? When it is, DON'T DO IT! But, I have a simple ritual for getting love, without using a name or something. It's just for more love.
Neccesities
-Rose quartz
-Pink candle
-white or green candle(goddess)
-yellow or red candle(god)
-Lavender

Ritual:
1. light the Goddess candle
2. light the God candle
3. Say: Great Goddess and Great God, grant me the strength to find someone who will love me. This pink candle will help me finding this person.
4. light the pink candle
5. Say:the lavender, the carrier of love, I will carry with me to find love.
6. Carry the lavender with you one or two week

for me, it worked, let that be the same with you

P.S. I haven't write a preparation, do this your own way.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:51 PM
Master
I don't believe in magic that breaks free will.

If God can't break free will, why the *(*Y&&) would magic be able to?
Old 04-02-2017, 03:30 AM
Master

Goddessa,

To free someone under a love spell you should know how the spell was cast - if the spell was worked using knot magic then the knots need to be undone while chanting something such as "the spell is broken, the love is over". If a poppet was used then the poppet has to be "unnamed" and something similar chanted over it.

There's also a spell where you take a black candle and with a pin carve the person's name who is under the spell near the top of the candle, then the person's name who cast the spell near the bottom of the candle. Then spread lime or lemon juice on the shaft of the candle and let it burn for nine minutes. Then put the candle out and whack it with a carving knife or hatchet and exclaim "The spell is broken!"
Old 04-02-2017, 03:36 AM
Master

Shivatar,

Spells have been used for centuries to break people's free will........and they will probably be used for centuries to come to break people's free will.
Old 04-02-2017, 03:42 AM
Master

DianaMoon,

I think that Goddessa was asking how to take a love spell away, or break a spell or free someone from a spell. I don't think she was asking how to work a love spell. Although that spell you gave is a nice spell.

Not everyone believes that doing a spell against a person's will is wrong. What if someone's harming a loved one, or harming an innocent animal or child. What about a child molester - would you not work a spell to stop that person?
Old 04-02-2017, 06:18 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Goddessa,

To free someone under a love spell you should know how the spell was cast - if the spell was worked using knot magic then the knots need to be undone while chanting something such as "the spell is broken, the love is over". If a poppet was used then the poppet has to be "unnamed" and something similar chanted over it.

There's also a spell where you take a black candle and with a pin carve the person's name who is under the spell near the top of the candle, then the person's name who cast the spell near the bottom of the candle. Then spread lime or lemon juice on the shaft of the candle and let it burn for nine minutes. Then put the candle out and whack it with a carving knife or hatchet and exclaim "The spell is broken!"

Thank you. Unfortunately I don't know how the spell was cast and I suspect it may have been none of the above because I doubt if they are Wicca practitioners. I just thought maybe there was a was I could help open his eyes so he could somehow wrench himself away. He says that he is "stuck" and it is definitely against his free will. He is depressed, the complete opposite of someone in a new relationship. Another thing I've also noted is that he seems very very scared of her. She also has a child from a previous relationship I suspect she uses to draw his sympathy (he is financially supporting her and claims he is with her mainly because of the child)

Would shielding work? I asked the question in another thread and haven't received an answer yet? Could I cover him in a protective shield? Would that weaken the effect of the spell?

Thank you for your answer Jenny Crow xxx
Old 04-02-2017, 09:58 PM
Master

If you know who put the spell on him you could work the black candle spell. As well a "Cut and Clear" working would probably help. To read about it you can go here: http://magnoliaconjure.blogspot.ca/2...and-clear.html

There are more cut and clear spells at Lucky Mojo. I don't know if you're familiar with the Lucky Mojo site but it's quite a good site and is trustworthy and their forum is interesting.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
If you know who put the spell on him you could work the black candle spell. As well a "Cut and Clear" working would probably help. To read about it you can go here: http://magnoliaconjure.blogspot.ca/2...and-clear.html

There are more cut and clear spells at Lucky Mojo. I don't know if you're familiar with the Lucky Mojo site but it's quite a good site and is trustworthy and their forum is interesting.

Thank you Jenny. I've never cast a spell before so I'm still looking into this. Thank you for your help. Xxx