Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-07-2012, 02:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
Thank you, you as well. You've always been so very helpful and kind with me, I appreciate that! Thank you for everything. I'm sure we will speak again! :)

Many Blessings to you and yours,
Kylie
I certainly hope we speak again sometime I'm glad to help others find their way, as I find my own, we all walk together towards a similar goal with all very different paths there. I feel lucky that our paths have crossed, and I look forward to them crossing again
Take care :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 24-07-2012, 07:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
My sister can see auras so she saw the difference visually, and those who knew me saw a huge change in my perspective as it opened up, now it is swung full open, and I am adjusting to it (although bc of my jump from where I was to the end, I missed out on a lot of studying, along with my body has been thrown out of sorts, quite some moodswings today to say the least :P among other things. But I know what I did was what I was supposed to do, and I don't mind facing the consequences of my actions. I have a lot to learn about myself now, where if I had stayed where I was before I came to these buttons, I would still be sitting far more in the dark then I am now. I hope your awakening sheds some light into your own life :)

I sense that this latest Kryon audio message will help you with this.
http://kryon.com/cartprodimages/down...enings_12.html

We all have a lot to learn about a great many things.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I certainly hope we speak again sometime I'm glad to help others find their way, as I find my own, we all walk together towards a similar goal with all very different paths there. I feel lucky that our paths have crossed, and I look forward to them crossing again
Take care :)

Hi Shade,

I wanted to let you know that I think the button is working!!

Last night after I did it, I went to bed shortly after. I started having the 'jerks', where my leg(s), arm(s), and even back would just jerk with no warning. I felt something that I've never felt before, I felt my lower back pulsating like something (kundalini maybe?) was being awakened. I closed my eyes to try and go to sleep, and I started seeing things, it was like a movie screen opened up in my head. I also had really bad muscle pains, my left leg felt sooo stiff last night; it hurt to move it.

Thanks again, just wanted to update you.

MANY Blessings to You & Your's,
Kylie
Old 24-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Experiencer

What about a button only for re-crystalizing previously broken chakras?
Mainly thinking of the plexus area // the fiery energies...
Old 24-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
What about a button only for re-crystalizing previously broken chakras?
Mainly thinking of the plexus area // the fiery energies...

Good idea and it should be fairly simple. I have had great succes with buttons for myself, so try to see if this will work. I put in an image and simply push the chakra you want re-crystalized. Hope it works

Old 24-07-2012, 10:04 PM
Master

you are amazing, I am so happy to see that these buttons can help so many and that you have been using them so well I am glad I shared them, as my thoughts were uncertain when I did. Liet, I sense great strength behind these that he shared, try them, and if you still are having any trouble, we can finish it off afterwards.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:59 AM.
Old 24-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
you are amazing ... Liet, I sense great strength behind these that he shared.

*Bows before the master of the buttons* I have conected the buttons to my newly created Phoenix flame.

Old 24-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Master

Quote:
*Bows before the master of the buttons* I have conected the buttons to my newly created Phoenix flame.
that's wonderful, but the buttons are our teachers, and all I did was share them with others, it's like sharing resources :) I am not a master, but a student of them as well.

Old 25-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Experiencer

Pressed my finger(s) up against the buttons on the monitor, whilst taking a deep breath and having the desired effect in mind.. Is that enough?

What are the underlying words? if i may ask.

I feel i have to share this (as to make sure there is no confusion between crystalizing and increasing activity);
The problem i have was derived through (unknowingly) starving the plexus area from energies for two months while focusing excessively on the upper chakras with frequencies, and in the processs of trying to find my way out of the ditch i dug (which took 4 months) testing every single frequency one by one and all the possible/nessessary combinations for attaining the entire spectrum in as few frequencies as possible.
It had turned into a shape no better than most 90/100year olds.

On my way up, its quantitative state is now better than many, but its ability to process away pain, and carry more than its own weight seem to be improportionaly impaired.. as if those properties are soley derived from it being fully crystalized.

This in hand causes my heart to experience craploads of pain whenever my upper chakras energy level is at or above that of the plexus area.

Quote:
Liet, I sense great strength behind these that he shared, try them, and if you still are having any trouble, we can finish it off afterwards.

Didnt notice anything immediately(as expected).. i'll get back with updates in a day or two i guess.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:58 AM.
Old 25-07-2012, 01:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
Pressed my finger(s) up against the buttons on the monitor, whilst taking a deep breath and having the desired effect in mind.. Is that enough?

What are the underlying words? if i may ask.

I feel i have to share this (as to make sure there is no confusion between crystalizing and increasing activity);
The problem i have was derived through (unknowingly) starving the plexus area from energies for two months while focusing excessively on the upper chakras with frequencies, and in the processs of trying to find my way out of the ditch i dug (which took 4 months) testing every single frequency one by one and all the possible/nessessary combinations for attaining the entire spectrum in as few frequencies as possible.
It had turned into a shape no better than most 90/100year olds.

On my way up, its quantitative state is now better than many, but its ability to process away pain, and carry more than its own weight seem to be improportionaly impaired.. as if those properties are soley derived from it being fully crystalized.

This in hand causes my heart to experience craploads of pain whenever my upper chakras energy level is at or above that of the plexus area.

Didnt notice anything immediately(as expected).. i'll get back with updates in a day or two i guess.
How one feels is up to how well they sense the energy, it still comes but for some it is less noticeable. I would also work on your heart as well, in that of both balancing them and you can adjust things better if the middle grounds is alright and can hold up. I sense the energy already at work and could possibly add to it. I sense there is a lot to be done here, but the mass energy sent in to heal it should work quite diligently with time to make sure you recover.

Last edited by shadedragon : 25-07-2012 at 03:07 AM.