Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Master
By the way, Bev... fears like you are describing are less about chakras and more about the meridian energy system. There are acupressure points related to releasing fear, for instance. EFT uses this system.

Xan

Old 07-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Master
eft ftw

(but there's a lot of great advising posts in here! I just wanted to say that cuz it was mentioned twice already and eft ftw looks a little punny lol)
Old 09-07-2011, 09:03 AM
3dnow

I think, this is what I learned from my solar plexus, we should self-forgive fear in the first place. No problem with being fearful. Otherwise you may fear yourself no?

3dnow
Old 09-07-2011, 01:00 PM
chakragal

Well said about all the chakras being intertwined.
I know in my case, I had early developmental traumas, so I work on my root chakra a lot for a base feeling of security, but then I like to do meditations that balance all chakras. If I'm in a situation where I want to make extra sure I speak clearly, like a newly learned item for work, etc, I might focus then on the throat chakra-wear a turquoise pendant for example, but also pay mind to the solar plexus for confidence and hold a yellow stone.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:59 AM
DaveStar

Listen to music and Dance like no 1 is watching for 15 to 30 minutes a day or just before you get back on the saddle :>)
Old 13-07-2011, 07:23 AM
thunderseed

Fear is part of the human shell, that which we have to come to accept, it is what manifests, in this human sickness. The polar opposite of fear is love, thus it would do you well to focus on the heart chakra and solar plexus if you must, otherwise, remember that to embrace love will diminish any fear, also, meditation will help to distance yourself from those human tendencies. Surround yourself in joy, beauty and love.

It may do you some good to learn to view your fears in acceptance, as when we confront our shadows and engulf them with light, they are gone. Part of the process of spiritual growth is overcoming those fears, but also, learning from them. Learn to view the darkness with love and compassion as it is light.
Old 22-07-2011, 02:36 AM
mattie

Moving Past Fear

We all have the ability to deal w/ our fears. There’s no magic technique, just being willing to address them one at a time, appreciating what they do to our energies & persevering. Have patience. One didn’t develop these fears overnight & it will take awhile to deal w/ the ingrained patterns, even though not nearly as long as it took to form them. There is often allot of negative self talk that holds us back too.

Fear Deconstructed- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...009#post156009

Energy Medicine To Deal With Fear- 6/30/11 reply- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...502#post247502

Every time we deal w/ a fear we become more capable of dealing w/ them.