Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-12-2014, 06:21 PM
Master
Mucus, black Mucus = Blood.

Was trying to figure out whether you was speaking in metaphors, and yes i think you are. Maybe you have hurt yourself, maybe you are feeling unwell. Me personally i think this will pass with time, i am not a woman so don't experience these sort of things.

Be nice if a mature woman could help you out.

The only reason i replied is because i see some posts that might see you going around and around in circles.

Mucus neutralize infections/bacteria or is secreted when somewhere is inflamed/damaged in certain parts of body.

I think this will pass with time.
Old 22-12-2014, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
The crack itself is the vortex. I use the term as meaning gateway. Its not a thing or a place in itself its just a direct connection to the unmanifested. Send the energy through the vortex. It will be transmuted. It cannot retain negatiivity there. Put your hands through if you use them too. It will cleanse them.

Test the volativity away from your chakra first but It may not react to the unmanifested because its not actually light.

I know what you mean by unmanifested. But I'm still not getting what you're saying. Actually.. maybe I do. But it doesn't really seem much different to what my Kundalini is already doing. Still.. I'm curious. I'll give it a shot.

Actually.. this is a cool idea. Yeah, I like it. Thanks.
Old 22-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Mucus, black Mucus = Blood.

Was trying to figure out whether you was speaking in metaphors, and yes i think you are. Maybe you have hurt yourself, maybe you are feeling unwell. Me personally i think this will pass with time, i am not a woman so don't experience these sort of things.

Be nice if a mature woman could help you out.

The only reason i replied is because i see some posts that might see you going around and around in circles.

Mucus neutralize infections/bacteria or is secreted when somewhere is inflamed/damaged in certain parts of body.

I think this will pass with time.

Huh? What are you talking about? It's not metaphorical and it has nothing to do with.. menstruation?

Only the end bit I bolded makes any sense.
Old 22-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Huh? What are you talking about? It's not metaphorical and it has nothing to do with.. menstruation?

Only the end bit I bolded makes any sense.

I thought you were speaking metaphorically, and so I decided to reply. If what I said did not make any sense what so ever to you, then I apologize for that. I was just trying to help. If it was about menstruation, then what i said probably does make sense. But now i know it has nothing to do with that, and my efforts where in vain haha.

I am clearly not as clued up with this aura charka information, so in future I will let posters with more expertise help you out fair play. I don't really read much about this area.

Hope you sort this issue out.
Old 22-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
I thought you were speaking metaphorically, and so I decided to reply. If what I said did not make any sense what so ever to you, then I apologize for that. I was just trying to help. If it was about menstruation, then what i said probably does make sense. But now i know it has nothing to do with that, and my efforts where in vain haha.

I am clearly not as clued up with this aura charka information, so in future I will let posters with more expertise help you out fair play. I don't really read much about this area.

Hope you sort this issue out.

Thanks anyway. As I said the bit I bolded made sense but in a symbolic way. It possibly confirms that the goo is just a protective substance.. protecting my deeply repressed blockages.
Old 23-12-2014, 04:44 AM
Deactivated Account

I've had this before when I was in a toxic relationship. I used to dream black gunk was coming out of my eyes, nose, and mouth. I think I had divine help, because at some point I stopped thinking and dreaming about it. Prayer could help as well as meditation. And if there are any feelings you haven't expressed, I'd say write it out so that it's not inside of you.
Old 23-12-2014, 06:17 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I know what you mean by unmanifested. But I'm still not getting what you're saying. Actually.. maybe I do. But it doesn't really seem much different to what my Kundalini is already doing.

Thats because kundalini is the closest you can get to the unmanifested on the physical plane. Thats why the kundalini tries to link you back to the unmanifested.

This way it puts you in control of the process instead of just something the kundalini is doing for you. Its one step towards making you strong enough to control the kundalini itself. And when I say control I mean integrate.