Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:44 PM
ultra-violet

Fish same soul number?

Last edited by ultra-violet : 01-12-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Old 24-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Master
I suspect that this section does not get visited as often as others.

In my view, that number 9 may or may not reflect the relationship potentials that you are asking about. I however do not study the subject of numerology as extensively as others.

Do you have specific reasons to think that your partner is a twin flame? We do have more than one soul mate relationship potential in every lifetime, as I understand it. Life is about choice to a large extent. There is no such thing an only one chance for an appropriate pairing, as I understand these things.

Sorry I could not answer your question about the number 9.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-11-2010, 03:42 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra-violet
Hi, can anyone help?
my partner and i have the same soul number-
does anyone know if having the same soul number in numerology has anything to do with twin souls / twin flames?

Hi Ultra,

I had a heck of a time finding this, because I saw no Numerology category on the thread list, but I finally typed it in search, and voila!

I would not say that having the same number in a portion of your Numerological Core signifies that two people are Twin Souls. If you think about it, given the shear numbers of people on the earth there are bound to be thousands... MILLIONS, even!... who would share that number with you! So no, that would not be an indicator. However, that does not say you and the person you're asking about are NOT Twins... you could very well be, but having the same number would not be the evidence that proves such to be the case. First of all, Twin Souls are rare. IF you even have one (most do not), the chances of meeting up in a given life are remote, because they seldom incarnate at the same time, age, place, etc. But it DOES occur. I know because I had the experience. My late husband was (is) my Twin, and we had an amazing and gloriously blissful 22 year union. The Twin Soul relationship is like no other. Sure, a person can "think" someone is their "Twin" during the first heady weeks and months of romantic infatuation, but when it's a Twin Soul connection, that never goes away...! Are you indicating by the title of your post that the number you share with this person is the number 9? I can tell you that is a beautiful number in the Numerological spectrum, signifying a old soul who has come into the earth to learn the very difficult and advanced lesson of unselfish service and selfless humanitarianism. As you might guess, this is an energy that is as difficult as it is beautiful, and souls with expressing the positive attributes of this frequency are immensely sensitive, have deep feelings, love humankind, and seek to serve in a universal way, with no thought to their own needs or desires and no expectation of reward or even recognition for their efforts. It is, as I said, one of the most beautiful Numerological expressions in the spectrum, and also one of the most difficult to own, honor, and perfect.
Old 24-11-2010, 04:06 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
thank you light-filled heart, for taking the time to respond. this is too much to take in now so i suspect i will be coming back to this post again and again.

You're most welcome! Feel free to PM me if you have further questions
Old 24-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi John, firstly thank you for replying to my private message.
I will be visiting your site.

The depth of connection i felt/feel for him is beyond comprehension. I recognise traits and similarities between us - he allowed/allows me to see my soul in its entirety. I know that I should be on my own, because being with him is too much, too turbulent and destructive.
Also I have a vivid imagination and I don't know whether because I was so disconnected when we met, that I wanted it to be true so much that I deluded myself.
It doesn't take that feeling away of knowing whichever direction my life unfolds, that our connection is powerful.

Thank you for reading this.

Hi Becky,

That is a good description of my tf relationship. The turbulent and destructive aspects of these relationships, in my view naturally, were set up prior to our incarnations by our energetic essence or soul self. Something that was hard for me to embrace gracefully.

The more you can appreciate what has taken place, the better prepared you will be to co-create your life's potentials. The idea is to integrate all that you are. Then the choices you make will lead to that direction which supports this energy.

Talk more with you later.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/