Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 29-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Master
flooded with emotion and 11.11

this morning i woke up n checked the time , it was 11.11 , i came downstairs and switched the kettle on and put the heating on and on the heating system the time said 11,11 (the clock in the kitchen is 5 mins behind) then i came in the room n loaded my comp and there it was again 11.11 , at that moment my daughter was playing music , my wedding song was on bellowing out i chose that as my wedding song for me and my twin my spirtual marriage lol , then one after another all the songs i dedicated to him started coming out :(( im flooded with emotion this morning normally i can listen to the songs now but today hearing them they taking my breath away and i just want to burst into tears :( i dont know why cos i know i have no reason to be sad , maybe i am just goin thro the motions , i do feel the 11.11 is linked to this every fklaming song tyhast comes on is abotu loss and sumone sad , its depressing i wonder now if its him trying to reach out to me , or if its just me i dont know , but im not liking the bad feelings coming in again :(((

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 29-10-2010, 01:55 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I'm SO used to seeing 11:11 that it doesn't even catch me by surprise anymore. For 2-3 days straight over the past few days, I would always be watching a movie in the evening and would get up to get a snack and manage to accidentally time it around 11:11 and then one night that I didn't, my phone beeped AT 11:11 indicating I got a Facebook message. It was from someone I disliked, but the timing was uncanny. Where I work, the UPC code for store brand items begin with 1111 and so I see those all throughout my workday.

When I take the digits of my birthday, it equals 11:
I recieved a check in the mail for overcharge reimbursement for DMV fees from where I bought my car at the beginning of the month (I think October 11th to be exact) and it was post-dated for one particular day at the end of September and I added the digits to that and used HIS birth year and ended up with 11 and it made me wonder if that was his birthday and if so, our birthdates add up to 11:11. And the kicker was that the amount that the check was for also happened to be the age that he would be turning this year. It made me wonder if that was a sign from the universe that that day was his birthday. And finally, I've been so hooked on Monopoly on my iphone and I noticed lately that in almost every game I play, there will be one player (sometimes me) that has money in the amount of 1111.

I felt those bad feelings and I would always worry but just remind yourself that this too shall pass. And I think the 11:11 is just the universe's way of saying, "pay attention."

Last edited by LadyImpreza1111 : 29-10-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 29-10-2010, 02:38 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
this morning i woke up n checked the time , it was 11.11 , i came downstairs and switched the kettle on and put the heating on and on the heating system the time said 11,11 (the clock in the kitchen is 5 mins behind) then i came in the room n loaded my comp and there it was again 11.11 , at that moment my daughter was playing music , my wedding song was on bellowing out i chose that as my wedding song for me and my twin my spirtual marriage lol , then one after another all the songs i dedicated to him started coming out :(( im flooded with emotion this morning normally i can listen to the songs now but today hearing them they taking my breath away and i just want to burst into tears :( i dont know why cos i know i have no reason to be sad , maybe i am just goin thro the motions , i do feel the 11.11 is linked to this every fklaming song tyhast comes on is abotu loss and sumone sad , its depressing i wonder now if its him trying to reach out to me , or if its just me i dont know , but im not liking the bad feelings coming in again :(((

My understanding of the 11:11 gateway is that it links us to Unity Consciousness and heals us from separation and polarity consciousness. Any time the numbers enter into my consciousness I too am flooded with emotion, but it is more of an all-embracing love.
Old 29-10-2010, 11:15 PM
Pathfinder

The synchronicites have been EVERYWHERE today. I think I am more aware of them because I've decided to run. And for good reasons so I don't know if it is considered running in that sense. I just need to regroup. I've seen "us" everywhere I look. Lots of 11s, songs, random things...that would never make sense to ANYONE ELSE!!!!
But, I don't know if I miss him. Every time I go to, I remind myself of why I had to do this. I just cannot live like that anymore...
God please give me the strength.
Old 30-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleigh
The synchronicites have been EVERYWHERE today. I think I am more aware of them because I've decided to run. And for good reasons so I don't know if it is considered running in that sense. I just need to regroup. I've seen "us" everywhere I look. Lots of 11s, songs, random things...that would never make sense to ANYONE ELSE!!!!
But, I don't know if I miss him. Every time I go to, I remind myself of why I had to do this. I just cannot live like that anymore...

yeah same here lol , fiorts i kept seeing 11 11 . then i kept seeing 14.14. or 14.41 then 12.12. and 12.21 then again tonite i saw 11.11 songs too , but i bene like that lately myself trying to run a little lol part of me misses him then i think do i? with regard to the syncs they say u should make a wish well i have made mine lol well who knows , :)

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 30-10-2010, 01:28 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleigh

Oh man. I was/still am on hyper alert when it comes to all the synchronicities. I'm sure they were probably more so to push him to quit running. I wasn't the runner but I was very much aware of them too. I alternated between being annoyed by them when they got overwhelming...........to finding comfort in them when they weren't. I made a game of it. Instead of "Where's Waldo" I called it, "Where's that sign?!"
Old 30-10-2010, 01:29 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
My understanding of the 11:11 gateway is that it links us to Unity Consciousness and heals us from separation and polarity consciousness. Any time the numbers enter into my consciousness I too am flooded with emotion, but it is more of an all-embracing love.

I don't get flooded with emotion. I just smile.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:37 PM
chartreuse

The synchronicities are really amazing. Friday I made an appointment with a psychic counselor I respect and I only realized after I hung up that I had made it for 11-1 at 1.

That same day I noticed a sidewalk sign that said "Solemates NW. Pain relief footwear." Which was struck me as so surreal I almost threw up from laughing so hard.

Then a few minutes later I saw a sticker on a pole that said "Time is irrelevant." (I've been quite impatient lately regarding this issue.)

You just can't make this stuff up...
Old 02-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Knower
I'm in awe of the synchronicities. I remember last year my mum was working for a temp agency, she called me up and told me that she had a new job with a company of my twins nationality and his name in the title. Best one yet, I found it most amusing. :)
Old 02-11-2010, 10:20 PM
chartreuse

You just reminded me of another recent one, muireannrose. It was just last week, as well. I was at work and at a point where the sadness was becoming so overwhelming I didn't know how to get through the next minute, and then the phone rang and the person on the other end had my first name as his first name and my TF's first name as his last name.