Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 11-03-2015, 03:47 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabelsf
These are great, detailed charts. I added N S E W Up Down to your last chart. You could get the directions from the alphabet, but I kind of like having dedicated directions. It's helpful for finding things...

Thank you, and yes, please do what you want with them; I'm just glad someone can use em. :) The first chance I get I'll upload some of my more recent charts, it's been some time since I've added any.
Old 13-03-2015, 06:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by shandy61
Wow Greg !

They are fabulous, particularly love the 2nd one & was wondering if you have it in a PDF version that I could print out by any chance ?
Am I being too cheeky ?
Cheers
Sharon

If you right click and copy it, you can paste it in Microsoft Word. I tried it and it worked.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:42 AM
Celeste

I like the simple yes, no, and maybe one, but I don't care what I use, the Pendulum NEVER works for me. I have tried all kinds. Expensive ones, cheap ones, and none of them work for me. You would think yes would be up and down, but no, I ask what is what and yes can be side by side and no up and down. Don't get it. Even carry it in my purse so my vibes are with, but nothing. Can anyone answer why it never works for me??? THX.
Old 06-04-2015, 03:37 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
I like the simple yes, no, and maybe one, but I don't care what I use, the Pendulum NEVER works for me. I have tried all kinds. Expensive ones, cheap ones, and none of them work for me. You would think yes would be up and down, but no, I ask what is what and yes can be side by side and no up and down. Don't get it. Even carry it in my purse so my vibes are with, but nothing. Can anyone answer why it never works for me??? THX.

Yes, this is common; it’s okay, not everyone has the same effect on the pendulum. It actually doesn’t matter which way it swings, just as long as you ask the pendulum which direction is for “YES” and which direction is for “NO”. Always go by what you’re shown; everyone is different. Just trust your gut.

This is interesting… Something I use to do before it began working for me was; I noticed I was focusing on keeping it from moving. In my mind I kept thinking that some other force outside of me was suppose to move it one way or another; either through me of by some vibrational force physically controlling the pointer. I’m not saying this is what you’re doing; all I’m saying is perhaps there is a block of some kind that you are overlooking.

You are the one controlling the pointer; at first it may feel as if you are forcing the pendulum to swing; but trust me, there’s a reason for everything. Feel the energy around you. It’s like the ocean, always swaying up and down, back and forth. Just feel this for a few minutes before you begin asking questions.

Good luck… :)
Old 23-04-2015, 03:56 PM
GregoryScott

Adding a few more custom pendulum charts...
Old 23-04-2015, 03:57 PM
GregoryScott

Old 23-04-2015, 03:57 PM
GregoryScott

Old 23-04-2015, 03:59 PM
GregoryScott

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...t= 1429718372
Old 23-04-2015, 04:01 PM
GregoryScott

Old 23-04-2015, 04:02 PM
GregoryScott