Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 29-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Master

There is another option than complicated journeys though. I have healed, and helped heal, a number of people. None of them were even on my own continent. While being at the spot would probably help, I think I would be able to send energy to any place on earth if I just had a picture of the place and knew what kind of energy place I was looking at. Anyone got a photo?
Old 05-02-2012, 09:53 AM
Nebulous

WhiteWarrior: Don't be discouraged because "ley lines" aren't in your area. There are many sources for energy, some natural, some less natural - I've done some pretty strong stuff that took place under very large power lines for example, near a body of water and in a patch of flowers. That kind of stuff. The area itself I was working in at the time had a fault line running through it (coinciding with a ley line said to be in the area) but personally I found the area felt very very choked for energy...I had to hunt a bit for any good sources, otherwise it felt like sucking dirty water out of a sponge. Not my favorite area for energy work!! But you can always find something.

I wouldn't worry about a perceived lack of ley lines. I take the ley lines theory with a grain of salt - a good guide, but there's a LOT more to energy than mere lines or currents of relatively consistent flow around the planet.

If you need natural sources for energy, look around you. It shouldn't be too hard to find something worth working with. :)
Old 05-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Master

Nebulous, it sounds like you know what you are talking about. I am quite interested in hearing more about power sources.

But I wasn't looking for fresh power sources; so far, getting enough power has not been a problem. The reason I was hunting for ley lines was to be able to GIVE power to them. Now I am less focused on this; I was explained by my spirit guide that *I* am the plug into the earth's energy system, and that will do nicely.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Nebulous

Ohh! Yeah, your guide is correct - ley lines are sort of like flows or currents of energy, highways maybe. Convenient but not solely necessary. Whenever I do something concerning the planet itself I'd be more inclined to delve deep to the core of Her and work center-out, I don't really need highways more towards the surface to plug me in, you know? So your guide's correct.

As for power sources and a bit about what I do...it depends on what you want to do, honestly, as to what works easiest for you. If I want to heal for example, the energies given off (output) vary from a bright green new-plant-life type of energy, to a brilliant shimmering pure-gold like energy, to a purified, sterilized cool white energy for the healing part...for removal of impurities or aggressive sicknesses it may be something else entirely, and THEN the above - but what I pull from can vary wildly. If I have more time to prepare or need more of a boost and want to do it a bit more ritualistically with physical components to help focus my intent, I'd gather my materials and use them as sources, amplifiers or focusing objects. If it's a situation that calls for fast action and rituals be damned?...I'll suck in power from everything around, with shields over those I respect and refuse to pull from to protect them from that sudden vacuum pull of energy. Quick conversion of energies, then BOOM - action, and there you have the output like I mentioned, utterly regardless of intake.

So again...how you do it does not matter. What emotional state you are in, also does not matter. Who you are, does not matter. In energy work at its best, you are a conduit, a mover and shaper of energy. A scientist is not required to be "loving" - he's required to be a dang scientist. It's similar with this. All you want is consistent results and the output of energy you desire. The formula may vary depending on your personal methodology, but the basic concepts remain steadfast.

The reason you find many warnings and urgings to be an upright, loving, wise individual and all that is because -- and I can say this from experience -- if you handle energy irresponsibly, you and others will get hurt. If you're a jerk with a power trip, you'll hurt others and then you'll get REALLY hurt (trust me on that one). The soul does not lie, and its energy signatures beckon predictable consequences - but in the end it was never truly about morality. It's simply action and reaction, cause and effect, patterns and cycles.

So that's a bit more about what I do.