Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Seeker

Confessions of a Spirit - pieces to the puzzle ( part 2 )

It amazes me the way it all fits together...There is even an astrological connection in that these "particular" mystical experiences are listed as equinox convergencys according to astrology... in that.. the "chart" of beings on this planet...Astrologists are aware of these equinox convergencys and have knowledge of them....What i find remarkable ls that these three really seem to fit together....The first mystical experience or traveling through the various knots or chakras to becoming a 100% conscious being we can all thank Gautama Buddha ...He proved the chakras or knots existed within us and mapped them out...And taught that everyone was able to do so...And each chakra or knot had its own particular yoga name...The highest was called Kundalini yoga...Even without the spiritual aspect as we have today ...Were it not for him it would not exist for us all to understand it in the way that we do today...Gautama Buddha knew "bless his heart" that everyone had the capability to travel the inner path to being 100% conscious...It would appear that he had done so himself...Which is very strange and unusual because accordingly to "astrology" that first mystical experience (equinox convergency) only happens every 700 to 800 years on this planet...Gautama was very fortunate to do so and even now holds a very special post in the spirit world...So special even he is part of yet this beautiful plan...And distributes the very " coals" Moses tended in the tabernacle..He sits back there on a little cloud behind the "Seriph" with a grin on his face and tells the " Seriph" which hearth to remove the "coal" to be placed on your lips in which your sins are forgiven . Each "coal" has its own gift associated with it...One of which the gift of Knowledge ...for those whom desire it and "obey" him and do that which he asked ...As for the term mystical experience there are very many that can be called mystical...Going through the process designed within us ...Traveling the process of being more conscious...The various chakras or knots have many visions and other related situations considered mystical...Thank you Gautama Buddha for showing us all the path we have within us..And mapping it out for us...The whole planet know it now...It seems everyones kundalini is starting to activate all over the planet...I wonder if Gautama knew that thousands of years later that the spiritual aspect of this whole situation we are in now...would be so lmportant in that now we have proof the process is within us...And has been there from the very beginning...And it appears to be within us all...For the desire to become a fully conscious being and fulfill our destiny...Would seem to be the goal of every being on this planet...We now have knowledge of the "pathway" within us...It also appears we have the "proof" Thanks to Moses and the coals he tended for others in the future...the secret manna from heaven" delivered to those whom obey and simply do as he asked...To those of his Jews and his grafted branch the Gentiles... And all his heart of gold...We have a spirit within us...A simple out of body experience proves that...It has capabilities and is connected with us always...It has enhanced capabilities if exposed to meditation or prayer...From a spiritual standpoint prayer is the most positive energy available on the planet...Sure we are all going to end up in the spirit world one day...No matter what...There is only here and there...But there seems to be a ton of proof that the big guy upstairs has kept his word and left us knowledge of the path and also has kept his word about the secret mannna from heaven ...The coals that are given as proof to those who seek him out and simply do as he asked of us...I myself prefer not to be hurt by the second death if i can get around it.....He has promised us many things..In the first three pages of revelations...Noah must have prayed to have been given knowledge of of the great flood before hand...The death of mankind...for what was going on ...for some reason soon to happen...Apparently there were a lot of really large beings on this earth just like Goliath...We have their bones buried all over the earth...Some even 25 feet tall it seems or more...Rumor has it they were having us for breakfast ...The death of all on the planet basically... besides Noah and his family...We would know none of this if it were not for the Jews and the records they kept...bless their hearts... neemish
Old 01-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Master
yep i no..............

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔