Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 10-08-2017, 03:33 AM
Seeker

Red face weird thing is happening

hello!! 😍
thank you so much for this lovely forum.
I would be so happy if you could give me some good advices.. 💛
I'm 28 years old. :)
i have experienced many spiritual and interesting experiences in my life,
for example, a voice calling my name and there is no one around me, OBE, and more ..
i am also very empath, feeling others emotions and a very high intuitive.
recently i decided to develop my channeling skills and im also meditate a lot.
yesterday, something so weird has happened to me that worries me a bit.

it was 00:00 at night.
i heard a girl's voice, and she shouted into my ear.
we were only me and my boyfriend at the house... and he didnt hear a thing.
After we awoke from our sleep, he told me that when I was asleep he heard a voice came out of me. the voice wasnt mine. He is sure about it, it sounds like an old man's voice.. it was just a voice, without clear words, then i coughed and went back to sleep.
I dont remember any of this...

Should i be worried ?
im still trying to find out what that voice was,
if you had a same experiece i would love to hear.

love.
Old 17-07-2019, 03:01 PM
Pathfinder

Hello ,maaya, i too had experiences, i heard my name called its either ur spirit guide or archangel micheal , from what I've been told , &I've heard voices right before i went to bed ,one time in the morning i heard a voice say mommie it sounded like a young girl , something kinda told me it could of been my female cat i don't know why i thought that &i have talked in my sleep weird sounded voices ,but i kinda chalk it up as just talking in my sleep i hadn't had it happen to me ,so far i had other experiences one time i was laying on my bed &felt like the earth moved & it made a weird sound even my cat heard &felt it , that was weird &the other time i was looking out the widow & felt a thump it felt like a tumble. i think we go through spiritual experience i read post &ppl experience what i have experienced like the flashes of light sparkles dif colors. i seen the number s 1111. 222. that has happened quite often just keep a diary on what has happened to you. just don't worry. That's the main thing.
Old 17-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by maaya2809
hello!! 😍
thank you so much for this lovely forum.
I would be so happy if you could give me some good advices.. 💛
I'm 28 years old. :)
i have experienced many spiritual and interesting experiences in my life,
for example, a voice calling my name and there is no one around me, OBE, and more ..
i am also very empath, feeling others emotions and a very high intuitive.
recently i decided to develop my channeling skills and im also meditate a lot.
yesterday, something so weird has happened to me that worries me a bit.

it was 00:00 at night.
i heard a girl's voice, and she shouted into my ear.
we were only me and my boyfriend at the house... and he didnt hear a thing.
After we awoke from our sleep, he told me that when I was asleep he heard a voice came out of me. the voice wasnt mine. He is sure about it, it sounds like an old man's voice.. it was just a voice, without clear words, then i coughed and went back to sleep.
I dont remember any of this...

Should i be worried ?
im still trying to find out what that voice was,
if you had a same experiece i would love to hear.

love.

Yes, you should be worried. You need to stop what ever you are doing to develop your channeling skills and find someone to teach you protection methods and practice them before you go back to developing your channeling.
Old 17-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Guide

Agreed with WildHairedWoman. I thought I'd haphazardly try my skills at channeling by talking in my head to an estranged deceased relative. He answered back in my head and it freaked me out. Things we don't see are just as real as things we do see, and none of this should be taken lightly. I have seen friends with newly developing abilities go crazy for months/year and they live in a constant state of fright. It doesn't have to be like that for you. You need proper tools, techniques and training. I don't mean to scare you, but please take proper precautions.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:23 AM
Master
I second WildHairedWoman and Lucky.Sometimes parasites and earthbound entities can mimic the voices of relatives or friends.(It happened to me also).
Better stop your meditations for a while and see how it's going.
Also they can appear as little girls who are lost (robert bruce's psychic self defence book).
Learn protection and space clearing teqniques,so you can at least minimize the chances of meeting with crossdressing beings.

And if you're one of them who thinks that a flash of light,a small orb,or a voice coming out of nowhere,is an angelic being wanting to meet with you,at least keep in mind that not everything that shines is gold.
Old 04-05-2020, 04:30 AM
Seeker
I agree with everyone else...I've always felt a bit this way with channeling and seances....you really dont know what you are bringing forth and inviting into your energetic field. Makes me a bit nervous to be honest...
Old 07-05-2020, 08:10 PM
Suspended
Master
This is and old message maaya2809 brought up by the last post - I get my name called occasionally by my spiritual support - but just for other peoples benefit reading now especially any new people, just look up energy vibrations so yours are high and you're connecting to good spirit.
Old 03-12-2020, 04:24 PM
Seeker

Everyone is absolutely correct in this thread about the warnings. I am going to share some personal relations from a book of a new spirit language I wrote.

Chee-zin-Bahwm

I was at a gathering of people and as I approached a particular individual, I felt emotions that had my mother’s connections. I soon began crying and could not hold back the tears. The experience was rather brief and I was left feeling a mixture of realities. This was no ordinary experience. Upon deeper meditation I realized that I had become possessed by my mother.
I soon began to consider how movies and stories of the past, express demonic possession. Myself seeking love, I pondered the matter of Angelic possession and then connected that with my earth bound eternal family (Belleth-an-awe) . In a moment of need my higher self (The Kah-Luh-ah-na) and allowed my eternal family outside of this dimension (Belleth) to override my own natural behaviors, thoughts, and emotions, so as to allow that temporary earthly and physical interaction.

Allowing such a possession of self is no longer reflecting self and to remain aware of self after the possession has ended is vitally important, so as to not forever lose the mind and the individual aspects of self. If ever one believes they are entering this experience and afterward there is no memory of the event, it was not a CheezinBahwm experience. Be warned: no entity of love entered your body and there will be dire consequences if allowing such to continue. Secrets are kept from enemies. Awareness of self-memory is very important.

Thirty-eighth recorded word, CheezinBahwm

-Allowing Belleth Possession-

Becoming spirit of flesh for the purpose of one’s eternal family.

To remove our influence of oneself. Whether or not possession will occur is a personal choice. A choice made, does not immediately allow the possibility of the choice to become manifest. Our Eternal Father and Mother birthed creation that has contemplation. The parents we choose by deed to become, are the parents that will give the ability of possession.

If our contemplation begets malicious will alone, with no regard to true development of life… no matter our desire, the likelihood of Angelic or benevolent possession will never occur. The more so common place concept of demonic possession may occur to such ones and is not the subject matter of this material.

Focus the cognitive mind upon the will of love. Remember at all moments; we are meant to help secure the growth of life. The more one acts upon their faith, the more so capable we each become in creating the idea… as in heaven, also upon the earth. We create what we allow.