Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 27-06-2017, 06:18 PM
Knower
Superficial World

I walked around my city where I live, yesterday, I looked at the various shops sat down had something to eat and watch people go by.

Yet underneath, I found all this superficial, the lack of something more, some thing beyond the physical perceptions of the worldly ways. Maybe I am looking for something I cannot obtain in the material sense. Yet looking at the Celtics, folklore, spiritual matters in all it forms, there is something that kindles my spirit, something which the majority of the world has forgotten, wrapped up in repetition, and materialise ways, I hope one day, I can transcend the physical existence and be free of worldly ways.
Old 28-06-2017, 12:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by magonia
I walked around my city where I live, yesterday, I looked at the various shops sat down had something to eat and watch people go by.

Yet underneath, I found all this superficial, the lack of something more, some thing beyond the physical perceptions of the worldly ways. Maybe I am looking for something I cannot obtain in the material sense. Yet looking at the Celtics, folklore, spiritual matters in all it forms, there is something that kindles my spirit, something which the majority of the world has forgotten, wrapped up in repetition, and materialise ways, I hope one day, I can transcend the physical existence and be free of worldly ways.

this is going to sound really stupid, but I remembered to day a thought I had once: if you want to transcend and be free, the best thing to do is forget to pretend you are not being caged. Because only after you understand the cage can you learn what it is to be free.
Old 28-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Master
It gets pretty crazy when I am all blissed-out and walk into a crowded shopping mall. I sip tea and notice everything as just an interplay and an exchange of energies on different levels. I don't see people...I don't see any superficiality, I see swirls of light and energies all vibrating and resonating at different levels.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Super Moderator
I hear you Necromancer.
In 1981, after living some time in a splendid (but very simple) barn on a mountain, next to natural forces all day and night, and very few people if any at all....I went to London to visit a friend. I went into a Tube station at rush hour. I sat on a bench there and watched the people milling around and rushing past. At first it was overwhelming. But then I saw them as interacting energy patterns in a mass, and suddenly it was like seeing a rushing river down a mountain. It was really beautiful, not negative at all.
Old 13-07-2017, 07:52 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
It gets pretty crazy when I am all blissed-out and walk into a crowded shopping mall. I sip tea and notice everything as just an interplay and an exchange of energies on different levels. I don't see people...I don't see any superficiality, I see swirls of light and energies all vibrating and resonating at different levels.

It is quite beautiful isn't it. The structures, the people, the people that built the systems of technology, economy, consumerism. The time it must have taken to get to this point...only to have people waking up to their empty realities.

I know in my heart that there is much more to this physical world. I aim everyday to learn more than I did the day before. The best thing you can do is know all your day to day activities are built by people just like you, unless of course you spend every day meditating outside. Even then i'm not so sure it wasn't built by us.

We have but a small time in our physical bodies, the best way I've seen to spend it is to communicate, cooperate, and live to the fullest.
Old 14-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by magonia

There's no time like the Evening of that Day as if it was made like a Gift and yet it WAS hidden by God or Energy if you will. Funny thing is it was Hidden in all men/women right under their noses. That would be the All in All believe it or not. When one has been in a type of slumber it takes a little while for the eyes to adjust to the Light, other people have to pick the crust from their eyes from that same slumber. "While men slept" something or rather. When the eyes have fully adjusted they can see the Light better in the Dark when they have fully matured they become the Day part of that Day and Speaks the Light in the Darkness. The True Darkness can only allow the True Light to shine in it.
Yeah after saying that it could sound stupid and We don't care after all "We are what We are and that's the WAY it's going to be". I hope that's the Day you were Hoping for. This is an awesome thread with the other comments being shared. "I feel the Earth move under my skin". Sorry for the intrusion and I'm just singing some lyrics it's like I hear a multitude of People singing.
Old 29-07-2017, 02:04 AM
Deactivated Account
I also can not stand the city to much concrete & metal to much noise.I rather be in a natural place with trees.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Cities are not made for spiritual people...
Old 07-08-2017, 11:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I feel as if there is a big disconnect with a lot of people nowadays. I don't come from a big area but I go to school or I go out to eat and I see no one talks to each other anymore face to face. I'd sit and wait for my classes to start and I'd see everyone else around me, their faces right in their cell phones and I feel so out of place and then people get giddy about the newest phones that are pretty much the same thing as the phone they already have in their hands already. the cities have an even bigger disconnection of people. there are times where I'd like to live in a community where spirituality is open and no judgement. I wish it could happen