Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 06-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Knower

The Generator of Space - The Unimaginable God

An animated video about the universe and the unimaginable God:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Xx4oeqnnk

**The Unimaginable God**

a) This space, which is subtle energy, is infinite. This infinity is not the absolute inherent characteristic of the space. It means that the space is not infinite by itself. The space is generated from the unimaginable God. If you reach the boundary of the space, you touch God like touching the soil on reaching the boundary of the ocean. You cannot touch or imagine God. This is the reason for the infinity of the space. Thus space is relatively infinite.

b) Take the case of a stream of smoke coming from the fire. If you travel in the smoke, after some time, you can touch the fire. The stream of the smoke is finite because on reaching the boundary of the smoke, you can touch the imaginable fire. On the contrary, you cannot reach the boundary of smoke (space) if the fire (God) is unimaginable. Hence, the finite or infinity of the space depends on the imaginable or unimaginable nature of God respectively. The infinity of space is not its characteristic, but, is due to the unimaginable nature of its generator, God.

c) The constant expansion of the universe also speaks the same. As you travel along the universe, it expands so that you cannot reach its boundary and touch the unimaginable God. By this, the constant expansion is again relatively justified i.e., with respect to the unimaginable God. The constant expansion is not the absolute phenomenon of the universe, but, it is a relative phenomenon since the aim of the expansion is only to see that you cannot touch the boundary of universe or God.

d) The space cannot exist in God since the product (space) cannot exist in its cause (God) before its generation. If the space exists in God even before its generation, it means the generation of space becomes meaningless. Anything is said to be generated, only if it is absent before its generation. This means that the space and hence, the spatial dimensions do not exist in God and hence God can never be imagined. The unimaginable nature is, thus, justified.

e) The unimaginable God proves Himself by performing unimaginable events called miracles. You cannot discard a genuine miracle as magic. Even if you discard miracles, the infinite space with unimaginable boundary stands as the solid proof for the concept of existence of unimaginable nature indicating the existence of unimaginable God.

f) The bending of space along the boundary of object proves that space is something (subtle energy) and not nothing. Hence, generation of space becomes a logical concept since something can be only generated and nothing cannot be generated.
Old 06-03-2017, 08:12 PM
Very nice, thank you !

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-03-2017, 03:45 AM
Master
Seems like the video maker lacks imagination...
Old 08-03-2017, 01:48 PM
Master

I can't even imagine one light year - never mind 92 million light years.

I didn't listen through the whole as it is basic philosophy on a scientific footing.

However something did attract my attention - you say that god proves himself by causing unimaginable events called miracles - that's what interests me, please give an example.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:12 PM
Knower

The primal power (Maya) of the Lord itself gets modified to form creation. This modified Maya is called as nature or prakrti. The Lord can control nature with His Maya.

Everything in creation follows certain natural rules. These include the rules discovered by science and those which have not yet been discovered by science. Nature functions mechanically and independently as per these rules. It does not need continuous supervision of the Lord through His power, Maya.

Individual souls, being part of creation, are subject to these rules of nature and dependent on them. Maya, on the other hand, acts according to will of the Lord. It is at the disposal of the Lord. He may, using Maya make effects on nature that are beyond the usual rules of nature. Therefore Maya is also called as the super-natural power.

When God uses His super-power, Maya, on nature, we perceive it as a miracle.

Ex. Water normally flows downhill under the influence of gravity. This is a natural law. Now the Lord could use Maya and make it stand still. This would be called a miracle. Such interference of the Lord's Maya (super power) with natural laws is called a miracle.

Another example would be that of resurrection. Past incarnations of the Lord like Jesus or Krishna have performed this miracle of raising people from the dead.

Miracles prove that creation functions independently according to the laws of nature only because of the Will of the Lord. At any point, the Lord can use Maya to circumvent the natural laws and control creation as per His Will. The Lord also has the power to destroy creation at the end of the cycle of creation.

The miracle is a practical demonstration to preach this divine concept. Thus, miracles can also be tools to preach divine knowledge.

In the darkness, you suspect that something exists by your side, and you are unaware of any detail of it. This something is unknown and it can be knowable when you put on the torchlight. It is the case of the knowable unknown. God, however, is unknowable unknown.

Miracles are seen superficially by us. Let's say that a jewel is created by the hand movement of a divine person. The jewel, the hand and its movement are seen by you, which are knowable known (imaginable) items. But, the creation of jewel by the movement of hand in air is unknowable unknown (unimaginable). In this miracle, the imaginable and unimaginable domains exist together. And this is completely different from a sleight of the hand trick, which is simply magic. You cannot discard a genuine miracle as magic.
Old 18-05-2017, 04:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dattaseva
The primal power (Maya) of the Lord itself gets modified to form creation. This modified Maya is called as nature or prakrti. The Lord can control nature with His Maya.

Everything in creation follows certain natural rules. These include the rules discovered by science and those which have not yet been discovered by science. Nature functions mechanically and independently as per these rules. It does not need continuous supervision of the Lord through His power, Maya.

Individual souls, being part of creation, are subject to these rules of nature and dependent on them. Maya, on the other hand, acts according to will of the Lord. It is at the disposal of the Lord. He may, using Maya make effects on nature that are beyond the usual rules of nature. Therefore Maya is also called as the super-natural power.

When God uses His super-power, Maya, on nature, we perceive it as a miracle.

Ex. Water normally flows downhill under the influence of gravity. This is a natural law. Now the Lord could use Maya and make it stand still. This would be called a miracle. Such interference of the Lord's Maya (super power) with natural laws is called a miracle.

Another example would be that of resurrection. Past incarnations of the Lord like Jesus or Krishna have performed this miracle of raising people from the dead.

Miracles prove that creation functions independently according to the laws of nature only because of the Will of the Lord. At any point, the Lord can use Maya to circumvent the natural laws and control creation as per His Will. The Lord also has the power to destroy creation at the end of the cycle of creation.

The miracle is a practical demonstration to preach this divine concept. Thus, miracles can also be tools to preach divine knowledge.

In the darkness, you suspect that something exists by your side, and you are unaware of any detail of it. This something is unknown and it can be knowable when you put on the torchlight. It is the case of the knowable unknown. God, however, is unknowable unknown.

Miracles are seen superficially by us. Let's say that a jewel is created by the hand movement of a divine person. The jewel, the hand and its movement are seen by you, which are knowable known (imaginable) items. But, the creation of jewel by the movement of hand in air is unknowable unknown (unimaginable). In this miracle, the imaginable and unimaginable domains exist together. And this is completely different from a sleight of the hand trick, which is simply magic. You cannot discard a genuine miracle as magic.

I don't know if this is the response to my question asking for an example of a miracle - if it is it doesn't satisfy me in any way.
I'd like to hear of true miracles - not what could be, if.
Old 20-05-2017, 06:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I don't know if this is the response to my question asking for an example of a miracle - if it is it doesn't satisfy me in any way.
I'd like to hear of true miracles - not what could be, if.

Below are two videos that show Shri Ganapati Sachidananda Swami performing an agni puja (roughly meaning fire ritual) during Mahashivratri (a very popular Hindu festival). He is literally standing in fire, unscathed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5dTera-AB0 (4:37 onwards)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oxFBzrIhwU (1:03 onwards)

Here’s an excerpt by another devotee with respect to this particular ritual:

“In the early days Sri Swamiji used to go in the fire pit during the Shivaratri festivals. On one such occasion after He performed the very elaborate Agni Puja, He jumped into the fire pit and stayed for about twenty minutes. There was a foreigner sitting in the audience with doubts in his mind about Sri Swamiji bringing out things from the fire pit.

He thought maybe it is a big trick and Sri Swamiji has planted the items in the fire pit.

When Sri Swamiji came out of the fire pit, He had in His hands a lingam and a saligrama. He called out to the same doubting foreigner and asked him to open his palm. Sri Swamiji then thrust the hot saligrama into his palm. It burnt the palm of his hand.

He was astonished to know that Sri Swamiji knew what he was thinking. He became one of Sri Swamiji’s disciples. Thereafter, Sri Swamiji rubbed sandalwood paste on his burns and it was healed.”

Source - http://puttugam.com/devotee-experien...a-pada-mysore/

Here’s another link to many miracles performed by Shri Satya Sai Baba, an avatar/human incarnation of the Lord.
http://www.saibaba.ws/miracles.htm

Finally, the following is an excerpt that describes one of the many miracles displayed by my Satguru, Shri Datta Swami (based on whose teachings the video in the original post has been made)

On the festival, Datta Jayanti, in 2001, Swami was standing. A very big white dog looking like a huge wild tiger came, moved thrice round Swami and sat at the feet of Swami. A photo was taken, which was seen by several devotees latter on.

Smt. Kumari, wife of Swami saw that photo and joked at Swami, saying “Your devotees must have taken lot of time in several rehearsals to train this dog to do like that!” Swami smiled and thought to show a miracle to her.

In course of time, Swami gave proof to her that He existed in several places in the same time on the same day and she was shocked. On the same day in the same time

i) Swami existed in His native place in the house at 5 to 6 pm.

ii) Swami existed in Guntur in a college teaching EAMCET [coaching classes for an engineering entrance exam] to college children from 5 to 6 Pp.

iii) Swami existed in Vijayawada doing satsang in the house of Ajay from 5 to 6 pm.

iv) Swami existed in the anniversary function of a college existing outside Narasaraopet town. Swami was attending the function of a college in the evening (5 to 6 pm) while Swami was present in His house in the same time talking with an Income Tax Officer regarding the I.T. rules.

v) Swami existed in Railway station of Dadar at Mumbai between 5 to 6 pm talking with devotees working in the Income Tax department.

All these five incidents were proved to happen between 5 to 6 pm on the very same day only and this was proved by the net of mutual enquiries done by devotees. Swami’s wife was shocked with one contradiction itself that Swami existed in house talking with IT officer and Swami existed in the function of college outside the city from 5 pm onwards and was dropped at home by a devotee called Parthasaarathi in his car at 10 p.m. while Swami was supposedly sleeping at home already!

She was too shocked when other contradictions reached her through devotees. Swami then asked His shocked wife “Do you say that this is also rehearsal of My devotees?”

Shri Ganapati Sachidananda Swami, Shri Satya Sai Baba and Shri Datta Swami are part of the Datta Sampradaya, a highly renowned ancient spiritual school/tradition in India. All three of them are contemporary human incarnations of the Lord. While Shri Satya Sai Baba has recebtly left His mortal body, the other two preachers are still alive.

From point of view of the external media (the human bodies), all three three preachers are different from each other, displaying different qualities and different styles of preaching, but from the viewpoint of the internal resident residing in each of their bodies, the unimaginable God, all three of them are one and the same.
Old 21-05-2017, 10:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Sytemic and Structural Integrity [ ] /\ [ ] \/ [ ] /\ [ ] \/

Quote:
a) This space, which is subtle energy, is infinite.

Datta, incorrect, imho.

Finite = systemic and structural integrity

Infinite = a lack of systemic and structural integrity.

No 3D some-things can exist with systemic and structural integrity.

Basis of structural integrity is triangle.

Basis of systemic integrity is combination of structure{ triangle } and transform-ability.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 25-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Below are two videos that show Shri Ganapati Sachidananda Swami performing an agni puja (roughly meaning fire ritual) during Mahashivratri (a very popular Hindu festival). He is literally standing in fire, unscathed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5dTera-AB0 (4:37 onwards)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oxFBzrIhwU (1:03 onwards)

Here’s an excerpt by another devotee with respect to this particular ritual:

“In the early days Sri Swamiji used to go in the fire pit during the Shivaratri festivals. On one such occasion after He performed the very elaborate Agni Puja, He jumped into the fire pit and stayed for about twenty minutes. There was a foreigner sitting in the audience with doubts in his mind about Sri Swamiji bringing out things from the fire pit.

He thought maybe it is a big trick and Sri Swamiji has planted the items in the fire pit.

When Sri Swamiji came out of the fire pit, He had in His hands a lingam and a saligrama. He called out to the same doubting foreigner and asked him to open his palm. Sri Swamiji then thrust the hot saligrama into his palm. It burnt the palm of his hand.

He was astonished to know that Sri Swamiji knew what he was thinking. He became one of Sri Swamiji’s disciples. Thereafter, Sri Swamiji rubbed sandalwood paste on his burns and it was healed.”

Source - http://puttugam.com/devotee-experien...a-pada-mysore/

Here’s another link to many miracles performed by Shri Satya Sai Baba, an avatar/human incarnation of the Lord.
http://www.saibaba.ws/miracles.htm

Finally, the following is an excerpt that describes one of the many miracles displayed by my Satguru, Shri Datta Swami (based on whose teachings the video in the original post has been made)

On the festival, Datta Jayanti, in 2001, Swami was standing. A very big white dog looking like a huge wild tiger came, moved thrice round Swami and sat at the feet of Swami. A photo was taken, which was seen by several devotees latter on.

Smt. Kumari, wife of Swami saw that photo and joked at Swami, saying “Your devotees must have taken lot of time in several rehearsals to train this dog to do like that!” Swami smiled and thought to show a miracle to her.

In course of time, Swami gave proof to her that He existed in several places in the same time on the same day and she was shocked. On the same day in the same time

i) Swami existed in His native place in the house at 5 to 6 pm.

ii) Swami existed in Guntur in a college teaching EAMCET [coaching classes for an engineering entrance exam] to college children from 5 to 6 Pp.

iii) Swami existed in Vijayawada doing satsang in the house of Ajay from 5 to 6 pm.

iv) Swami existed in the anniversary function of a college existing outside Narasaraopet town. Swami was attending the function of a college in the evening (5 to 6 pm) while Swami was present in His house in the same time talking with an Income Tax Officer regarding the I.T. rules.

v) Swami existed in Railway station of Dadar at Mumbai between 5 to 6 pm talking with devotees working in the Income Tax department.

All these five incidents were proved to happen between 5 to 6 pm on the very same day only and this was proved by the net of mutual enquiries done by devotees. Swami’s wife was shocked with one contradiction itself that Swami existed in house talking with IT officer and Swami existed in the function of college outside the city from 5 pm onwards and was dropped at home by a devotee called Parthasaarathi in his car at 10 p.m. while Swami was supposedly sleeping at home already!

She was too shocked when other contradictions reached her through devotees. Swami then asked His shocked wife “Do you say that this is also rehearsal of My devotees?”

Shri Ganapati Sachidananda Swami, Shri Satya Sai Baba and Shri Datta Swami are part of the Datta Sampradaya, a highly renowned ancient spiritual school/tradition in India. All three of them are contemporary human incarnations of the Lord. While Shri Satya Sai Baba has recebtly left His mortal body, the other two preachers are still alive.

From point of view of the external media (the human bodies), all three three preachers are different from each other, displaying different qualities and different styles of preaching, but from the viewpoint of the internal resident residing in each of their bodies, the unimaginable God, all three of them are one and the same.

Sorry dattaseva but I've only just now came across this thread again.

The videos would only be of any use to me if the camera would actually peer into the fire pit. It doesn't so as far as I'm concerned the vids aren't valid.

Sia Baba was caught cheating on more than one occassion which rather took away his reputation of being a miracle-maker.

I myself have walked on a path of burning cinders, after a little bit of instruction my wife did it too.

No, I still haven't seen a miracle.