Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 02-02-2017, 11:20 AM
Newbie ;)

My 1st Saturn return and it means business

Hello, I started my Saturn return about 1 and half years ago with it really getting intense last Dec.

I'll break down my chart to help. In Sagittarius I have my sun at 23° - Uranus 15° - Saturn 13° & Mercury 8°. In Capricorn I have Neptune 5° all 5 of those in my 6th house.

In Pisces I have mars 13° & Jupiter 15° both in my 9th house. My midheaven is also at 23° in Pisces.

(My NN is something like 18-19° Aries if that's relevant, in my 10th house)

My Moon is at 20° Gemini - opposite my Sun. My retrograde Chiron is also in Gemini right by my moon at 19° these two are in my 12th house.

My ascendant is 14° cancer

And finishing off with my Pluto at 9° Scorpio & my Venus 11° Scorpio - both 5th house

None of my planets are in retro sept my nn & Chiron. If that makes any bit of a difference.

So as you can see I am being hit pretty hard with this saturnian energy and it's messing with my head big time. Sometimea I feel like I got it this and nothing can touch me but in an instant that person is gone and everything that made sense 7 seconds ago makes no sense and it's time to change it up. I am back and forth constantly.

Anyway I feel like all my planetaries have come to respect and trust saturn. Even the squares Jupiter and mars are on board with what he is trying to teach. My Neptune has that natural respect being g in Capricorn & my Pluto and Venus were tightly conjunct someone's Saturn whom I dated on and off for 10 years. So we have everyone on board except my little 12th house moon and her saturn-opposite neighbor, retrograde chiron. This aspect is brutal because my entire being says okay do this but my moon is basically calling the shots whether I want to listen or not, I have always trusted that part of myself above all else.

Any advice/stories would be appreciated. Maybe there is some angles I'm just not looking at. I feel like this return is going to either kill me or completely change me forever.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:09 PM
Guide

Sat ret is like a break up for a new starting. Aries in the 10th - beginning over and over, like the 1st time. Have you ever considered about the feeling of like constant new beginnings? Just a tip. Best.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:33 PM
Seeker

Saturn Return can be vicious but it doesn't have to be as a rule. It's times like Saturn Return that I feel we get closer to ourselves. My Saturn Return found me moving across the country and returning a lot of my life's focus to creative pursuits after having done office work for nearly a decade. It was scary and difficult (there were times when I was actually sleeping in freezing abandoned buildings or in my car) but it never deterred me from my chosen path. I find Saturn Return often makes us question our dreams and goals to determine what we really want. It's almost been 10 years since that time and I recognize the sadness and fear of that time but also regret nothing about it. Meditate and find the voice inside yourself and I'm sure you will know what to do.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
Sat ret is like a break up for a new starting. Aries in the 10th - beginning over and over, like the 1st time. Have you ever considered about the feeling of like constant new beginnings? Just a tip. Best.

I never heard of that but I hear what you are saying. It is something I have definitely noticed, especially the past year.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:33 PM
Master
Moon opposite retogade Chiron could mean career, relationships opportunties missed that you will feel not aligned to you. Saturn return could mean a conflict of your inner desires/ shadows with the disciplinarian and shrewd observations of Saturn. If you embrace the saturn energy it will not be an easy ride, but you will definitely rise higher in your pursuits and your moon will also be content. Resistance is not what is needed.
Saturn returns can be harsh, it will show you how far you have come, the lessons you have missed and how greatly you have utilized your potential upto now. It is like the weak, the unncessary will be brought out to be dealt and released. With a well aspected Saturn this could mean the period will push you ahead towards growth and release and otherwise it might feel like you are being pushed behind but in truth it is presenting the truth to you, so you see it and embrace it.
Saturn returns are not that bad from a higher perspective, it has tremendous potential for growth.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Knower
Yes - this seems like a very saturnian year.

You are born at an fullmoon with sun and moon in opposition to each other
in the 6th /12th house axis.

This is an axis which deals some with adjustment and adaption. So as transiting saturn moves across your natal sun and Moon this year, it sure feels like you are under pressure.

What is the message for you in this ? What facts are to be seen ? How can one be disciplined and act in a responsible way in life ? Saturn transits often gets more endurable if one makes responsible steps. In 6th house as the transit what health measures can be made ? work situation ? The moon in 12th might want to escape into the spiritual, or spacing out. How to find a balance between work/service (6th) and finding time for yourself (12th), without burning out ?
Old 03-02-2017, 03:53 PM
I didn't even recognize myself at 28....whew...it was rough!
Next Saturn Return was almost like enlightenment...oops,
I used that word I never use..this place is rubbing off on me!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Pathfinder

survival story here... I have Saturn in the first house. When Saturn crossed the ASC, my toddler got extremely ill and I was told a 2nd baby I had in utero might die. (Both turned out fine.) I was hospitalized later on during that pregnancy and told the drugs they'd wrongly given me might deform the baby (they didn't. He ended up 6'5 and played football) The day of my actual Saturn return, I remember sitting on the kitchen floor, with two kids crying, on one each knee, for totally different reasons, thinking "my life is over." It wasn't.

There could be a LOT of hard work for you involved but I would say, take that great Sag. horselike energy of yours and lean into the harness, pull that plow! Anytime you see the universe presenting you with work, do it. Don't resist! "Accept the bit" it won't last forever :)
Old 08-11-2017, 04:50 PM
Pathfinder

HA Saturn just crossed back into my first house and I chipped a tooth yesterday. Saturn rules teeth Off to the Denti$t I go $$$

Oh well at least this time it isn't a baby threatened with death! They say Saturn gets easier as one gets older, at least for those with a Saturnine chart to begin with.
Old 19-11-2017, 06:21 AM
Newbie ;)

I don't really get astrology degrees. Thanks for the explanation