Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-11-2017, 02:17 AM
Experiencer
Do dates ever get to you?

I mean like dates on the calendar. November in itself kinda gets to me. The 6th was the day TF and I got married 13 years ago and then today was the day we first met, looked into each other's eyes. We talked on and off like all day yesterday because he felt something was up with me. It was, I was stressed. Our daughter's health issues are getting to me and it's effecting her schoolwork. Then my current husband switched jobs AGAIN (he's had like 7 now since we've been together last 4 1/2 years and one whole year he was unemployed!) and there's been nothing but issues with him trying to get the training done (their systems kept going down) and then they told him Friday he'll only be part-time! So now he's trying to find another part time job. Plus I just decided to expand my space for my business with TF sharing the space with his business (we both teach lessons, me dance, him martial arts) and I'm worried what if it wasn't the right decision. But anyway, yeah these dates...I try to let them just pass, no big but I feel them, I feel so much. I feel both good and sad feelings.

We were working on the space today and went out to lunch. TF, a couple of his people, our kids and his gf. My husband didn't want to go. He doesn't like my ex/TF if for no other reason than he's my ex. Honestly I think like many people, he sees and senses our connection and that bugs him. Anyway, it was nice to do that altogether. His gf is funny and great and I like her. We're very similar, like the same things. I was bothered a bit though that he had a couple alcoholic drinks, in the afternoon. He drinks a lot more now. He almost never drank when we were together or it was rare at least, but I know that's not the case now. Not that I'm saying he has a problem, but his dad did, his brother does. I just worry that he uses it as an escape rather than deal with some of his issues he needs to deal with. He's the person i understand and love unconditionally most, one of my best friends, so yeah I don't want to see him do that. I did that before, before we met. Numb is not the way to be.

Sorry, that got into kinda a ramble vent. So anyway, any dates that get to you all good or bad?
Old 19-11-2017, 05:41 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwrdanzr
I mean like dates on the calendar. November in itself kinda gets to me. The 6th was the day TF and I got married 13 years ago and then today was the day we first met, looked into each other's eyes. We talked on and off like all day yesterday because he felt something was up with me. It was, I was stressed. Our daughter's health issues are getting to me and it's effecting her schoolwork. Then my current husband switched jobs AGAIN (he's had like 7 now since we've been together last 4 1/2 years and one whole year he was unemployed!) and there's been nothing but issues with him trying to get the training done (their systems kept going down) and then they told him Friday he'll only be part-time! So now he's trying to find another part time job. Plus I just decided to expand my space for my business with TF sharing the space with his business (we both teach lessons, me dance, him martial arts) and I'm worried what if it wasn't the right decision. But anyway, yeah these dates...I try to let them just pass, no big but I feel them, I feel so much. I feel both good and sad feelings.

We were working on the space today and went out to lunch. TF, a couple of his people, our kids and his gf. My husband didn't want to go. He doesn't like my ex/TF if for no other reason than he's my ex. Honestly I think like many people, he sees and senses our connection and that bugs him. Anyway, it was nice to do that altogether. His gf is funny and great and I like her. We're very similar, like the same things. I was bothered a bit though that he had a couple alcoholic drinks, in the afternoon. He drinks a lot more now. He almost never drank when we were together or it was rare at least, but I know that's not the case now. Not that I'm saying he has a problem, but his dad did, his brother does. I just worry that he uses it as an escape rather than deal with some of his issues he needs to deal with. He's the person i understand and love unconditionally most, one of my best friends, so yeah I don't want to see him do that. I did that before, before we met. Numb is not the way to be.

Sorry, that got into kinda a ramble vent. So anyway, any dates that get to you all good or bad?
sounds to me like this rocky road aint done yet.why is your twin drinking nowadays?cos even tho his gf is SIMILAR to you SHE AINT YOU.even ur husband picks up on this.and yet the 2 of u are still being drawn together,to even be working in the same place.....why do i get the feeling theres a nuclear explosion just around the corner?and i dont mean that in a bad way,quite the opposite.just try to have some empathy for the people around you,they arent doing anything wrong,they simply arent your twin flame.numbers here are completely irrelevent.your story is SINGING to me.in fact when all comes out in the wash,why not bring ur husband and ur twins gf together in the same space?they will almost certainly be able to EMPATHISE with each other.who knows they might even be twin flames....
Old 19-11-2017, 06:52 AM
Master

(open letter to...)

i was thinking earlier about how it will be thirty years in a few days. seems like just yesterday, but, so much has happened! I don't know if you know but I used to go back where we met at this time of year... but I haven't done that in a long time now.

I never did figure out what was up with you, I mean I was being fed a lot of ideas and given the breadth of your reach you might imagine that some of them were kind of wild! But at some point I realized whatever I decided to believe was what I would be left with. None of it sounded very nice though so eventually I just gave up trying to piece it together, even knowing that if I didn't choose something I wouldn't see you again. But it doesn't seem to matter since you don't want to see me either!

Anyway I wouldn't recognize you if you came back physically, that is way gone with time. I lost it early on.

I think I wrote you I was blind that second time at the mall?

I don't remember anything about you other than you had medium length hair, I called it 'auburn'. Oh and I still remember the tap tap tap of your shoes against the floor. I always could hear you coming! And you were steadfast... that is what struck me more than anything.

But if you don't know I love looking at hair styles and it is one of the things I use to tell people apart (I'm not generally good with faces lol!). People can sometimes fool me for short periods by changing their hair...

Some other girl made me blind later too... I figured at the time she was gonna ask me out or something and the energy she had to summon was too much for me apparently. Made me blind for a short period. She had an interesting aura after that... but then went out to the parking lot never to be seen again. Or so they told me.

But she was interesting and ended up being my fantasy partner all the years since... I don't know why she beat everyone else out for that. It just felt natural. I briefly wondered if you had switched lives and come back as someone else but it hurt my head so I quit.

But In some ways she reminds me of someone I knew when I was very young... that someone did ask me out and the resulting melee was the first major turning point in my life. You were the second of course... One of the girls around here reminds me of her too though...

well i dunno, i feel bad about writing all this, like I shouldn't. Maybe I just wanna go back where I started and shut up again, like that would be comfortable somehow now. Although goodness knows when I was there life was pure torture. So I dunno.

well have a nice thanksgiving!
Old 19-11-2017, 07:15 AM
Suspended

and im the one who gets berated for going off topic lolz....actually when it comes to twin flames how are we EVER going off topic?we chose this particular place to share our collective thoughts and the odd bit of wisdom (or daftness is all the same).i was actually with my twin last thanksgiving.thanks for reminding me of that.in canada tho so its a different day.she chose to stay in my company rather than go out to an invitation....she was even telling me that she cleaned up pretty good at times and looked alright in a skirt....thankfully she didnt-it was way too soon and in all honesty i would have been DROOLING and she knew it!it was so nice that she chose her twin in favour of a boring dinner party spoke volumes.even tho back then i didnt even know what a twin flame was...now she is coming through soooo clearly its really helped with the healing process.i even walked over to her place the other night to tell her this.1 minute chat.i went over with cloaking device intact.noone saw me.noone has been throwing spears at me so i know it worked.....
Old 20-11-2017, 02:53 PM
Experiencer
Unicorn, I thought you were right on in what you said, not off subject or whatever! Lots of truth in what you spoke.

Fallingleaves thank you for sharing. That’s what this forum is for and all about and I’d love to see others sharing and dates!
Old 20-11-2017, 03:39 PM
Administrator
Hello

Dates are something that are often so engraved in us as we are taught from a an early age to remember them. They are often triggers that we can not avoid as for many they tie to a holiday that comes along every year. Its not like an engagement or anniversary date that we can wipe off the calendar as it was an event in our life path.

When it comes to relationships that have ended we can have a place where it opened a door to our life and a date where it closed a door to us. This is the place where you can put them in their place on a shelf. When it comes to an EX being in the picture your new partner knew full well coming into your life there was a past, so that should have been accepted. I have to agree mixing the EX and the new is not always something one can or even should do. It can open new wounds.

Lynn
Old 20-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwrdanzr
Unicorn, I thought you were right on in what you said, not off subject or whatever! Lots of truth in what you spoke.

Fallingleaves thank you for sharing. That’s what this forum is for and all about and I’d love to see others sharing and dates!
remember this isnt a journey of being with this girl or that girl or this boy or whatever.its more like a journey of self discovery.i keep throwing out this link.https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/
there is so much wisdom in this article and it totally applies to EVERYONE twin flame or otherwise.
Old 20-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Badcopyinc

Only date that ever bugged me was my B-day. Dec 20th

Not long to see if I'm still holding issues with that day