Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 18-11-2017, 12:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi to you all , I'm jeff from London .

Hi all .
I'm jeff 39 m from London . I guess im on here for a better understanding of what is happening to alot of us at the moment , transition (i think ) . i started to see things like shadows of small animals , cat's and dogs with their tails up and rubbing the wall (not the dogs) as they walk towards me.now I'm getting people not able to make them out but i get an out line or like a solid mass shape of someone ,I'm getting mor and more small dots of lights blue , white, purple,black. I've had a funny couple of weeks too . i was putting my little girl to bed (6) when i was giving her a cuddle it seemed like the bed started to shake so bad it seemed , i had to call my mum (i spirit word) to stop it . i know im going on but i would just like to paint a small picture is all . last night wasn't any fun . so i stayed i my little girls room last night as she's ill so she could sleep in are bed . i know somthing was in the room with me i was going to get up and get in to are bed but thought no I'm going to stay. I called on the angels (a little protection) but when i got to the end word light i had the biggest ringing in the ears it was unreal so i said it again and i happend again. After that not to sure but i rember calling out and well just a busy night . i only sleep for about2-3 hours and wake up all throw the night . i see things at work walking towards me or watching me work . thats me and a small part of whats going on in my life . thank you for taking your time to read this n sorry about the spellings . but i would like to wish you all with love and light jeff
Old 18-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Master
Hello Londonbuds and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 18-11-2017, 03:57 PM
Master
hi...........................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-11-2017, 05:17 PM
Experiencer
Your sensitivity seems honed to a fine edge, and you are standing near a border of a sort...Welcome...please keep us updated in the threads...
Old 18-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Knower
Welcome, Jeff! Have an anagram alias:

Jaffar Bennison Clouddance
= Jeff Londonbuds, a Cancerian
Old 19-11-2017, 07:52 AM
Master
Hi Jeff and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)