Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-10-2017, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurmel
I'm just wondering if that was what this soul signed up for, or if my karmic cords demand my solitude in this lifetime!

I've never dated the same person twice, and if you lined up my relationships, not one pair of persons would denote I am attracted to a certain type! I'm wondering, because people I've known in all my years say they're meant to be single, then they've suddenly met someone shortly after the declaration. But, I have never felt like any relationship was the one, even the shy-of-a-decade marriage that ended a while ago...I've been single for three years now and haven't dated in that time, haven't wanted to as I worked on myself.

I wonder if maybe I'm just not meant to be with anyone in this life! Even my dreams for after the kids graduate and move on with their own lives are me doing things alone.

I'm just becoming quite lonely lately, sometimes painfully so, and wonder if all the failed relationships at different points of learning and life just mean that I'm destined to make this a happy life with my perfect partner...myself :p (joke)!

Does anyone know anyone who is happily living a life alone? And what they've said about it in regards to their choice?

taurmel - I know of people who feel that they will only have one true love in this life and it was or is with their soul mate, partner, spouse. If one dies first it is often the case that the other remaining spouse chooses to remain in an isolated life by him or herself. That's not to say it's a life without loneliness, but some people just can't imagine anyone on earth replacing their beloved and so they endure the loneliness.

You've been married before so is it your decision to not put yourself out there and date and take the chance on falling in love again?

I know if it were me, I would finish life in solitude, hoping that my son would check in with me now and then. But I can't imagine spending a whole lifetime with a very special soulmate, only to just bring another mate into everything we (my spouse and I) built together over many years. I'd rather go it alone. That's not to say that some people are suppose to be alone in life, but life circumstances always come into play.
Old 16-10-2017, 03:02 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurmel
I'm just wondering if that was what this soul signed up for, or if my karmic cords demand my solitude in this lifetime!

I've never dated the same person twice, and if you lined up my relationships, not one pair of persons would denote I am attracted to a certain type! I'm wondering, because people I've known in all my years say they're meant to be single, then they've suddenly met someone shortly after the declaration. But, I have never felt like any relationship was the one, even the shy-of-a-decade marriage that ended a while ago...I've been single for three years now and haven't dated in that time, haven't wanted to as I worked on myself.

I wonder if maybe I'm just not meant to be with anyone in this life! Even my dreams for after the kids graduate and move on with their own lives are me doing things alone.

I'm just becoming quite lonely lately, sometimes painfully so, and wonder if all the failed relationships at different points of learning and life just mean that I'm destined to make this a happy life with my perfect partner...myself :p (joke)!

Does anyone know anyone who is happily living a life alone? And what they've said about it in regards to their choice?

Unless you're a complete shut in who never leaves the house and never socializes in any way whatsoever. You are not alone. You in all likelyhood have friends and family, and though they may not be around you all the time. they are still a part of your life. Just because you don't have a romantic interest does not mean you are alone.
Old 28-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Master
yes/no
its all i can say

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Knower

Yes.

I advise you to do some soul searching.
Research astrology, natal charts, tarot/classical
playing cards, etc. to better understand why