Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-10-2017, 07:04 PM
Pathfinder
Seeing spirits when I look at people

Hey everyone! I just have a question for all of the mediums out there. When I look at people in this world in my third eye I see a spirit. When I describe them to the people they are pretty much perfect in the description I give them and see. So my question is, mediums, are you able to just look at anyone and see a passed loved one? Is this normal?
Old 06-10-2017, 01:08 AM
Master
Hi.

I have practiced medium ability for an individual once. Most of my mediumship ability is in reference to my own deceased family- messages coming from them, that pertain to my family.

When I read for the individual it was my first practice attempt with mediumship in general- I got impressions, images and feelings but not of the deceased one image I never spoke up about as I was afraid it made no sense, but it did make sense. I never realized until the individual mentioned it- I didn't bring it up as it was after the fact. It was an image of an item belonging to the dead. Not an image of the deceased themselves- That is why it was not mentioned- but it is possible that is the way I read- not viewing the dead, but rather images pertaining to their life. It is hard to explain here for me.

What I wanted to say here, is I would not worry if it is considered normal or if other mediums see it in exactly this way- because as long as you are comfortable with it, and get decent feedback from those you read for from it- it shouldn't matter if everyone or if no one else does it this way. It is the way you do it- the way you read, and it is as valid as any other.

Blessings.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:20 AM
Pathfinder
That is a very good point! I get impressions of things sometimes but I really just see the person. The whole time. I see them just sitting there or they start doing something. When I describe what they are doing people resonate with it and it means something. But I have a hard time getting messages. I see the image of them but have a hard time getting the messages. I am however getting just knowing feelings. As in I knew someone was on a oxygen tank but didn’t see one in my vision. Idk. It’s just weird. Once I see the person I can see them the whole time. Even if it’s been a hour since I saw them, as soon as I think of them they are right there again. Idk it’s just so weird and crazy lol
Old 21-10-2017, 02:55 PM
Master
yes
hapnd 2 me few yrs go i saw my granda id not met in dream evn spok 2 me but wen i describ iv only sean him b/w fotos i hav
but wen i descrbd him 2 mom her brht my ucl le my deprt anit it tim thy all did go weid color thy did i decrb his bild perfct his hite perct i did evn wot he saed wz him 2 a t

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-10-2017, 04:35 PM
Master
The information can come in many ways. Basically Spirits have their own methods of sending information - just as we do as individuals down on planet Earth. You can tell them how you would prefer to receive it (ie 'Show me what you looked like when you were in body' or 'Give me your name please') but they may not think that's as relevant as a particular scene, item, intereaction or particular emotion.
So you take what you can get. ;)
Old 22-10-2017, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
The information can come in many ways. Basically Spirits have their own methods of sending information - just as we do as individuals down on planet Earth. You can tell them how you would prefer to receive it (ie 'Show me what you looked like when you were in body' or 'Give me your name please') but they may not think that's as relevant as a particular scene, item, intereaction or particular emotion.
So you take what you can get. ;)

What I do personally when I have been practicing medium readings for others, is get my head clear- I have been using clairvoyance. Close my eyes, and let the imagery come to my mind's eye. I have not tried asking spirit to come in a certain way yet, I have been being open, and essentially letting spirit decide how it sends the information, I then focus on interpreting. I feel as long as the message is received, and relayed back to the client, and the feedback is affirmative, but most important that if the client takes away meaning from the reading. Then it shouldn't matter too much how the information is received. So long as the message is relayed clearly.

Thank you CrystalSong, for the example of questions one could ask to help spirit along with communication. May be worth a try, to see what happens.
Old 22-10-2017, 03:52 AM
Administrator
Hello

For me its the daily normal you might have come in like I did in this life where its hard wired into you and you just are a natural open portal. Now this is where the tricky part comes in, knowing when and where to share this with someone. Just because you can see a loved one does not mean that person is open to receive a message. Its a fine line I walk with sharing and just putting out that energy to the person that I can sense something and then have them voluntarily come up to me and say for some reason I am drawn to you ?

In this I open that door that I can be approached safely and that I mean no harm. I then do not go right to the message but again feel out the situation with the person. Are they ready for a message or is the pain still too fresh.

I can see the dead and speak to them at times as clearly as I can the living.

We have a responsibility to be that channel but too to be in that place of respect and balance.

I too at times know that someone I meet is not going to be around long, here again its not my place to blab that out....we all have our time to pass and I can not change the course of events as I do not see when or how the event plays out.

Lynn