Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-01-2022, 09:12 AM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Who or what decides what is right or wrong?
Well said.. In addition, WHO faces actions/experiences/karma/anything?? Who am I that is not actions/karma??
Old 11-01-2022, 01:09 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgemini
Your Thoughts? Experiences? Karma?
It doesn't matters. Not valuable...Fades away in Time, and remains only if one gets interest on it and thought again. Comes and goes...

But what about me?? Am I the doer of such actions?? Am I the cause of all actions/experiences?? Nope......It flows. Taoism calls it as TAO. Hinduism calls it as Prakriti. Krishna calls it as the play of three gunas in Bhagavat Gita. Vedantists call it as Mithya. Buddhists says "It's a seed. How it comes doesn't matter. But if you water it with your intentions, bondage happens". Many calls it in many ways based on their perceptions.

All the above perception commonly accepts that actually those are "Not you". The prakriti,gunas,karma,actions,experiences,seed is not you. So, as these are not you, Buddhists came to a conclusion of "Non-self", as there is no perception of Me happens.

It's true. YOU cannot experience YOU. And so ME. And so every living being. Things starts,flows and ends, again starts flows and ends, again, again, again...

So, Who am I??? That's it...Soul cannot perceive itself. It can perceive Mind,Body,Universe, every thing bound to time. Perceptions bound to time. So when seeking all this ends, Who am I?? I am what?? Is there an'I'?? I?? I?? I?? the "I" thought then remains (which was the first came before creation of universe), and slowly calms down...

Then nothing matters anymore. Peace or war or sex or love or compassion or anything, doesn't matters then as all has no relationship to "Me". I watch, it comes and plays and goes....I am not the doer and so any living being...Sometimes anger, sometimes lust, sometimes peace, sometimes anything.. it is not me and so those expressed by others are not "them".

There is no such person as good or bad or righteous or wisdom or vice or virtue or enlightened or knowledged or ignorant or serious or fools or devotees or racist or rapist or communist or religious or politician or scientist or doctor or engineer or worker or businessman or transgender or men or women or animal or plant or etc.. Only for communication to others it then used, but no person is identified then based on what they do/act/etc.. No class/sects/groups/etc then..

If no differentiation of " Me from them", then the thought of "them" and "atma" and "soul" and "brahman" and "witnessed" and "experienced" and "purusha" also ends..

Thought of "I" also comes down and slowly vanishes

Only seeking/intention/desire/attachment binds and bonds. There is no relationship to the "person" with whatever he sows and so, no relationship with the fruits either.

Even, there is no sinner too. Anybody caught in sin, God forgives is all about that, their identification as "sinner" vanishes and so they are informed them as "forgiven". In the same way goodness too. No person is good either. In religions, on the time of death, whatever a person did as sin, if they ask for forgiveness, then God forgives... How is it possible?? Because actually they are not sinners...Only soul and not the actions. They are eternal eternally and so no goodness or sinner anytime.

So if one seeks something from the seed, then bondage happens.. Only interest, desires, thought, identification, sankalpa - matters for a while. If one seeks materials, so bound to materials. If one seeks enlightenment, then bound to knowledge. But in time, their bondage to knowledge also comes to an end. So seeking ends and so thoughts ends... Nothing matters anymore. Let it be whatever. Let it flow however.

Some seeking in this world are key to end our interest to worldly things, and they are called "Yoga". Union with God/soul/me in form of knowledge, devotion, work, and non-work by sitting as stone- concentrating on God with no food,etc..

All these are keys/paths, and those are also bondage, but a good bondage and itself will go away when nothing as material can affect/interest/intends/create desire anymore...

When this falls, that bondage also falls as the paths purpose ends....
Old 11-01-2022, 03:03 PM
Color

Viswa, I've never seen you write like this, impressive.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-01-2022, 03:10 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Viswa, I've never seen you write like this, impressive.

Me??? I didn't...

Some says, It is insight/wisdom.
Devotees says "It's god - through me he writes this".
Knowledgeable says "It's Cosmic Intelligence flows through me".

But unto me, no person/thing does this... It just happens. It just flows.. I have nothing to stop/create this flow. I just watch it flows. No interest to gain or lose it.

Old 13-08-2022, 03:04 PM
Ascender

To answer your first question, yes, this will be resolved by karma. They have earned it, and it will play out at some stage. Either in this life or in a subsequent one.

I don’t believe that spells have any kind of effect on you, unless you allow it. They are very much the power of suggestion at work, and will only work if you believe they do. But if you believe that you are cleansed, then you shall be too.

My final thing to say is about soul contracts. There are such things as spiritual roll-overs from one lifetime into another, and these are usually concerning karma too. Maybe there is something you have done or experienced in a past life which was similar, and now it has rolled over into this life to be resolved.

That’s the key thing: TO BE RESOLVED IN THIS LIFE.

The way you do this is through forgiveness. Forgive yourself if you did anything, and forgive your SM and the wolf in sheep’s clothing person. Thank them for the lesson which they are teaching you, even if you don’t know what it is yet (it will be revealed) and forgive them. As you do this, you will dissolve the painful feelings you are experiencing, and you will also dissolve the energies which have bound you to the experiences of the past.

You don’t need to be tied to them any longer, you need to let go of them. Forgiveness heals the energetic binds, resolves whatever needs to be resolved (you don’t need to know what that is at the start, it will be revealed to you) and transmutes these binds into positive energy. This then moves into your present moment to create great things for you.
Old 13-08-2022, 03:21 PM
SpectralDreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgemini
it painful to see her get away with his love on such selfish materialism intent
This thread has has nothing to do with karma and much to do with some very non-Spiritual personality issues.