Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 17-02-2018, 10:43 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortoise Walks
Nothing quite like nature to remind me about being in the Now.

My natural environment guides me the most directly. With energies, gifts, signs and visits that evade the linearity of time. Be it the presence of plants, trees, planets, moons, pebbles, stars, birds, tickling branches and bugs... I feel the magical manifestation within and surrounding me. Getting my attention as needed. Sharing stories and clarity if I listen. Nurturing me through possibility and presence. While I am interested in studying what is already out there, I read slowly and find it often easier to know my heart, feel the environment, and come up with my own ways of interacting intentionally with found objects of possibility, found circumstances and relationships, and the cycles and rhythms of nature and weather. Transforming myself through trust and intuition in spirals.

Finding flow.

I have always been in relationship with an Earth Mother essence who shape shifts to meet me however I need to be met, with healing peace or even tripping me up (literally) at times, as I continue to grow and co-create my earthly journey towards my highest good.

In gratitude...

An inspirational way to live... if only more people lived like that
Old 14-03-2020, 09:46 PM
Seeker
Earth-Based Spirituality to means to me, the Definition to Relentlessly Consider Mother Earth as it's habitat for Life and the Realm of Our Human Existence; Whether through Nature or the Cities in it's Realm, a Place of Habitation Wherein we Can Cope with the Reality of Being and the Constitute Wherein Earth is But a Star of Many to This Given Time, Wherein we Realize a Homebase Morerather Over a Given Planet itself To this Given Time. A Any Given Time in the Future This Will Differ; Far Future. So My Understanding of it is the Flora and Fauna, inasmuch as All Man-Made Existence apart of Nature that we Consider in Our Daily Living, Given Place to All Things in it Both of Humaine and the Humanitarian. All in All it is About Preserving Earth and the Life it Teaches to US in all it's Extends of Existence. Both Formally Known to the Druid Community of the Modern and Ancient Age, i Relentlessly Depict to Think on the Main Factor that Bridges Both Together that of the Sacrilege of the Living and Life it-SELF.