Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 09-06-2018, 02:19 AM
Seeker
There are only variation in intelligence according to how the test is structured.

If there was no measure of I.Q. there would be no concern about how high or how low people score.

The question the scientists still haven't asked themselves is what are they going to do with this random data and what it means for us.
Old 12-06-2018, 05:19 AM
Guide

We all have intelligence, but since we’re in these human bodies, our intelligence is limited to what our brains can do. I bet our souls are much more intelligent than we are at the moment, and tapping into this infinite source of knowledge is a type of intelligence many of us lack.

Though, I agree with the rest of you. We all have different types of intelligence for a different type of purpose. I sense many of us who reincarnate on Earth repeatedly tend to lean on certain skills and talents more than others. I guess we’re all unique in that way and that to some extent, we chose this - out of our own likes, dislikes and passions.