Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Sumo

Puzzle

Hello,

I'm new here.

I have a question to ask.

I received a Christmas greeting card with a 'heart' from a guy whom I felt a strong connection with. ( Actually he had coloured the last letter of his name like a heart with an arrow. ) He's committed to somebody else. After we became friends, I asked him about the heart in the greeting card and I expressed my love towards him. But he didn't reply to me & tried to run away from the friendship. I strongly feel that he is my twin flame. ( I felt the connection, when I was at a business meeting with him whilst looking into his eyes. )

Why do you think, he would have reacted like that?
Old 22-05-2011, 05:49 PM
astroboy

He's ignorant of his true worth. On the other hand, guys are more timid in researching about feelings than women. For e.g. a woman will feel many emotions and has the ability to differentiate all those emotions in their flavors whereas guys are more visual and action-oriented. They come straight to the point for action. From past experiences, a guy ends up more frustrated in pursuing a relationship than a woman because of the various intricate steps involved to understand a woman's multi-layered feelings. Guys are not up all of these steps. Hence, the reason for their hesitation in the beginning.

However if you remain persistent in encouraging him through verbal conversation and/or body language, then he will develop some interest in you. It is going to take some time before he 'becomes interested'. Once he becomes interested because you encouraged him, it will not be easy to get-rid-of him.
Old 22-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Sumo

Hi Astroboy,

Your reply is greatly appreciated..

But unfortunately we are in two different countries currently. I'm not sure when we will I see him again. And his life has become more busier than usual due to his new job.

Therefore our communication is becoming lesser than usual.
Old 22-05-2011, 06:55 PM
astroboy

Quote:
I strongly feel that he is my twin flame.
Are you able to express your feelings here? I know it's difficult to express in words but you need to do it. It actually helps sort out your feelings in a more systematic way. I am all ears, Sumo.
Old 22-05-2011, 08:25 PM
pebble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumo
Hello,

He's committed to somebody else.

This may be the reason??
Old 23-05-2011, 12:56 AM
Sumo

@ Astroboy,

These are the reasons why, I strongly feel that he's my twin flame.

I'll name him as D. He's 13 years younger to me.

* Before I had the business meeting with D, I happened to talk to him over the phone. When I first heard his voice, I felt something very special in it . But it's hard to express the feeling.

* Before having the meeting I had a dream of D. Here's the dream - I didn't see him in person. I heard his voice. We were talking over the phone. He said " hello" joyfully with a smile. Then I said "hello"... But in the dream I felt that I wanted to tell him a long story. But couldn't recall what the story was. So I was speechless in front of him. And later, he was silent too. But he was waiting on the line to listen to my story.

* After the meeting (16th Oct 2008), the bliss I felt within me was so wonderful. I was so happy.... It was within me for nearly two to three months. From that day onwards I used to think of D everyday. I used to talk to him in my mind. I used to dream of him everyday. And I still do.

* Since this feeling was so special to me, the same day night I spoke to GOD about D - Here's the conversation I had with God. " God, I didn't love my two ex-boyfriends. I expected things from them. I fought with them so badly, as I was cheated by them. That was not real love. But this time I'm going to love this person the way you love, God...And I want to wait for him"

* One evening when I was leaving the office, I felt that he was standing next to me in the lift. So far I haven't experienced such a thing with anyone before.

* Anyway I had a major desire within me to be friends with D. (It was a MAJOR DESIRE!!!!) I have never ever felt like this before with any other guy. It's pretty strange, no any other guy has not been able to catch my attention like this.

* He & I are very timid people. But somehow we became friends.

@ Pebble

Yes, that may be the reason. Anyway thanks for your reply...:)
Old 23-05-2011, 06:33 AM
astroboy

I can understand where you're coming from, Sumo. I would like to coax you to tell your story as you are able to recall the bits and pieces. Let me tell you that you are a very unique person who's heart's radar surpasses most.
Old 23-05-2011, 03:26 PM
Sumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy
I can understand where you're coming from, Sumo. I would like to coax you to tell your story as you are able to recall the bits and pieces. Let me tell you that you are a very unique person who's heart's radar surpasses most.

Dear Astroboy,

Thanks again for your comments. I need a little time to write my story.

Recently I analysed the conversation I had with God about D. It re-confirmed to me that he is my twin flame.

' I'm going to love this person the way you love, God'. - Twin flame love means, finding God's love.

' And I want to wait for him' - I've been wondering why, I mentioned this to God. Then I realised, what my heart meant was - My soul will be waiting for his soul. ( The two souls have to wait for each other until the right comes for the union. )
Old 23-05-2011, 04:22 PM
astroboy

Quote:
Dear Astroboy,
' I'm going to love this person the way you love, God'. - Twin flame love means, finding God's love.

' And I want to wait for him' - I've been wondering why, I mentioned this to God. Then I realised, what my heart meant was - My soul will be waiting for his soul. ( The two souls have to wait for each other until the right comes for the union. )

The twin soul relationship is a relationship that began in the spiritual realm of the soul and is introduced to the physical realm not to tease or to torture. but to show you what is achievable by connecting spiritually to another being. Because all things must be created on the spiritual/astral/higher plane before it manifest in your life the twin soul relationship becomes a true challenge for us. Because we do not truly realize that we are creating most of the time with our thoughts good, bad or indifferent we begins the creation process in our lives with out us being aware that we are creating. The twin flame relationship requires us to be completely aware of the spiritual side of our lives it can not be addressed in the hit and miss fashion that most of our lives are treated to.. When you learn to focus on a event in the spiritual you realize that you have more control than you think over your life. The key is that spiritual focus connects you to the soul the author of your fantastic relationship also the one with the inside knowledge on manifesting your life in a positive manner.

Excerpts from: http://ladydyanna.net/
Old 25-05-2011, 03:30 AM
Master
Quote:

Perfect, Sumo...

Xan