Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 22-03-2018, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
Hello, i am new to this forum and was seeking help understanding why i would be charged so much. I went to see a tarot reader and she was beyond on point with what she told me withought me having to say much. There were a couple of things that were not correct but for the most part on point. She told me that in order for me to get the man i want i have to cleanse myself and him but that it would be very expensive but to trust her because she is good. The cause behind it is tempting but i simply do not have that type of money. She asked if i could put it on credit cards and i said i didn’t have credit cards and i pretty much live on paycheck to paycheck let alone have two kids who i support. She said where there is a will there is a way. Guess my question is, if i don’t do her cleanse does this really mean i won’t be able to get what i want? She said i could take my chances doing things my way but made it seem not so good for
Me. Guess I’m torn because she was so accurate in reading just baffled at the price and why can’t she pick up I’m in no financial state for that type of service? Thoughts? Please help.

First off... This lady is scamming you, point blank. Second off, anyone that needs to tell you to "trust" them because they are "good" is just a con artist trying to make a buck. Third off all, this speaks that she needs to cleanse you and him. You can not cleanse anyone without their permission. You cannot do healing on anyone without their permission. You cannot make anyone want to be in someones life without them wanting to themselves. You cannot force them to be so. And if you could you do not want to incur the karma for doing so.

A reader should never leave you in a state of not being up. She left you in a state of disarray, and in "need" of her services again. This lady to me sounds like she is just trying to make money off of you, and other vulnerable people. She told you just enough to get you interested but not enough to tell you how to do it without her.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Master

Quote:
@melahin , I’m willing to try anything and if I’m helped guided.

If possible I want you to read the book Quantum Jumps. She has a lovely way of describing very amazing ways of healing, and can be a lovely guide to helping you resolve the situation you are in. I always find it more valuable that people heal themselves if possible, rather than me shifting the space they occupy Still I'll try to be here if you have questions... and can also do some energy work if you have any specific ideas. Maybe if you know the specifics of what she have planned for you, we can look through it, and just do it together, also. Neither of these things are anything near as difficult as some might suggest; it is mainly our insecurities that is the complication (always)

Old 23-03-2018, 01:31 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Hello, i am new to this forum and was seeking help understanding why i would be charged so much. I went to see a tarot reader and she was beyond on point with what she told me withought me having to say much. There were a couple of things that were not correct but for the most part on point. She told me that in order for me to get the man i want i have to cleanse myself and him but that it would be very expensive but to trust her because she is good. The cause behind it is tempting but i simply do not have that type of money. She asked if i could put it on credit cards and i said i didn’t have credit cards and i pretty much live on paycheck to paycheck let alone have two kids who i support. She said where there is a will there is a way. Guess my question is, if i don’t do her cleanse does this really mean i won’t be able to get what i want? She said i could take my chances doing things my way but made it seem not so good for
Me. Guess I’m torn because she was so accurate in reading just baffled at the price and why can’t she pick up I’m in no financial state for that type of service? Thoughts? Please help.

I realize many will charge for their services. Some will not. There is a point of needing to make a living so like any other profession....some charge. I can understand that.

As good as you feel she did a fairly accurate tarot card reading for you... I personally feel this person is playing on your issues that you would like resolved. If you are questioning this (extremely high price...with no guarantee of a resolved positive outcome for you....walk away). She is not doing anything but pressuring you since you told her you did not have the money. Why bring up a credit card? I sense a scam.

As an example: I went to a holistic healer. She really is great. She suggested she would like me to do a cleanse. It cost $250. I told her I do not have that type of money. Her response was: "Then now is not the time. I would never want you to feel pressured" ... This is a sincere and honest approach.

Now a scam example: I had a tarot card reading done. Wasn't the best but ok. The woman wanted my birthday and said she would do a reading with my astrology chart and gave me her phone number. I was excited. I'm getting a reading that would be more in depth. I called her and asked for my reading. "Oh...I looked at your chart and I see so many things that need to be cleared. I couldn't pick the correct color candle to use for you so I suggest you come in for an appointment" ...My intuition said "rip off"...my smart *** attitude thought, "then light each color candle to clear whatever"...What did I do? I told her no and hung up.

Please....take a step back and breathe. You have more answers within you. You already know you cannot afford her. Your feelings and situation are being played with. This is not in your best interest and seems like a fear based tactic....'better do this if you want help'. (Just my honest opinion)

Try to walk away Cassandra. Said with love and concern
Old 23-03-2018, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
She asked if i could put it on credit cards and i said i didn’t have credit cards and i pretty much live on paycheck to paycheck let alone have two kids who i support. She said where there is a will there is a way. Guess my question is, if i don’t do her cleanse does this really mean i won’t be able to get what i want? She said i could take my chances doing things my way but made it seem not so good for Me.

This sounds almost like "church of Scientology" they use similar methods.
Very controlling, and if I smell a whiff of control, I put a stop to it or walk away.
Old 23-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Guess I’m torn because she was so accurate in reading just baffled at the price and why can’t she pick up I’m in no financial state for that type of service? Thoughts? Please help.

Hi,

She most likely would come down in her price if you were seriousally interested.

I would like to say that accurately reading energies that require healing is a relative easy skill to have. Helping a person to heal requires considerable greater skills. Most can send enough good energy your way for some modest short term relief. However the fine art of teaching a person how to Self Heal is a considerable undertaking. Not every person really wants to learn such a thing. The true healer knows that they can balance energies for a short period of time and that the person in question will need to change their life to heal.

I hope that these thoughts would be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally posted by Cassandra
Guess I’m torn because she was so accurate in reading just baffled at the price and why can’t she pick up I’m in no financial state for that type of service? Thoughts? Please help.

Hi Cassandra.

You say she was accurate during the tarot reading. That is fine and well.

I can't say whether she was seen accurate from reading the cards,

Or if she was actually accurate psychically via some way- clairs.

As a clairsentient, I feel it of importance to inform you that very spiritual, and genuinely great caring people are not by any means the only people out there capable of clairsentience, psychism, clairvoyance- telepathy, etc.

In fact there are narcissists whom are very capable of great clairsentient ability.

It is not the gift itself, but in how one uses it. Not everyone uses gifts if indeed they have them for good you see?

Some use it to gain an upper hand or advantage over others, and there are some clairsentients, whom if they read you and find something they know will hurt you, or cut you to the bone, they will use this at times against you.

I am answering your OP to simply let you know, to be careful whom you put your trust and faith in.

That said, yes there are some whom do read psychically or by tarot, or mediumship whom do appreciate payment, and whom do as human beings have bills, perhaps children, etc of their own.

But 3000 what? I forgot the number here, 3000 what?.....

You see what I am saying? That is an extreme charge. Extreme.

Most normal people like you or I no could absolutely not afford that.

Also? Her claims are a touch off, they are way off in fact. She should not need the money for talismans...

I have made some simple talismans myself called ofuda, which are simple Paper made talismans, with a couple cut pieces of colored notebook cover, and a sharpie pen. You know what? Those work just fine.

Also, she can not spiritually or energetically force your friend and significant to come back to you. Your beloved has his own will, and healing for him as well as yourself will come with patience, caring, and in time.

And as Native Spirit has said, no true healer, would charge anyone. Period. A psychic is more understandable to me, even a tarot card reader, is understandable, but a true healer? Blasphemy!

A healer heals, without payment, unless of course some payment or trade is willingly offered. When I've healed others physically, I never asked for payment.

Why? I value human life, and if I can help someone I am in service to them to try and be of my utmost help.

Service.

I've never been paid for astrology readings, psychic readings, healing or anything else like that I've done, and I have never asked.

Assuredly no one has offered (in my waking physical life) to give me anything in return either.

Not my friends when I have helped heal them, and not anyone else.

And that is more than fine for me.

I said helped heal.

Healing is God's work, in my view. I am only a helper.

My genuine concern here, is that 3000 whatever is a bogus amount to charge. It isn't practical. This individual is not looking to pay bills, and have a little left over for fun, groceries, etc.

3000 + seems to me, and imo, to be utterly gluttonous.

Save your money.

Focus on your children, and their and your own well being.

You are quite capable of pulling through this without breaking the bank, and you are more than strong enough to pull through it yourself.

Put your faith in yourself.

All my best.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:08 PM
Master
dnt get creddtt cardsss coz no pysc wud tell u 2 get creditt cards
maybee u shud try yore

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-03-2018, 10:46 PM
Ascender
This is a scam. If you pay her she will make some fake charm for you and hope it works. If not, she'll just say something like "Oh well, it wasn't meant to be." or, more than likely offer you some other more expensive option that "will DEFINITELY work this time.".
Old 24-03-2018, 12:21 AM
Master

If Sylvia Browne were here, she would tell you it is a scam. It almost sounds like the lady used all the methods Sylvia describes in her books as scams and used them on you :)

Having said that, and read through your answers, what is it that you are seeking? I think I read, getting the man that I want.

Relationship is everyone's hot topic, until they find one. So it is understandable that you are looking for a relationship...I'm guessing?

I don't find anything to do with healing in your original post, so I was a bit confused by some of the answers - maybe I missed something somewhere.

My 2 cents: if you are looking for a relationship, a companion, a loving partner - there are numberous, numberless ways to research that on your own. You don't need anyone else's voodoo to help with that.

You could find someone right now, this minute, but the question really is, are you in a good place in your life? Are you happy, healthy, feeling good about yourself. Do you love yourself? Because I believe, from everything I've researched, that if you are looking for the love of your life, first you need to learn to love yourself.

People aren't taught this in school. Some parents don't realize they haven't taught this to their children. It is not a required subject anywhere.

If you can look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself "I Love You" and it feels good, then chances are, you do. Yeah! If it doesn't feel right, if you don't believe it, then that is where I would start. Learning to love yourself.

You might be the person you are searching for :)

There is a lovely book that helped me a lot. Soul Love, by Sanaya Roman. You can get it on Ebay for about $5.00. You can do an amazon search and do a quick look feature and preview some of it. I highly recommend this book. It may change your life. It did mine.

If you just want to feel better about it all, listen to Abraham Hicks. They always make me feel better, no matter where I am vibrating, they always lift me up. Go to You Tube and Type in Abraham Hicks and any subject you want an answer on. Esther channels Abraham, and these are audio clips of her channeling. There are 1000's.

Good luck with your search!
Old 25-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Experiencer

Pleeeeease do not pay for this. That woman is manipulation incarnate. You will regret handing this large sum of money to her. My best to you!