Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 19-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
Awe, that's so cute and heart-warming.
"Our" cat is the Boss and he knows it. His "meow" or "mew" rather means "feed me, I am hungry", "come on, let me out already" or "gimme a treat, pretty please".

i hav hid bag of cat teets coz if i dnt thy will ri ppp bag opnenn thy will get all tweetss frm itt hy do lve a mess of crumss for me cleeen up thy do but thy dnt lk bean lafft at thy dnt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-03-2018, 08:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i hav hid bag of cat teets coz if i dnt thy will ri ppp bag opnenn thy will get all tweetss frm itt hy do lve a mess of crumss for me cleeen up thy do but thy dnt lk bean lafft at thy dnt
Yeah, everything edible must be stored where the cat or cats cannot find it. Otherwise, they will leave a mess.
Old 23-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Yeah, everything edible must be stored where the cat or cats cannot find it. Otherwise, they will leave a mess.

i no cnt lev a bag of catt cat treetss lyin aornd eslyy dreamyyys coz thy wud rippppppppppppppp bag opn 2 get dremasss ort of bagg iv now no i hav 2 hid thm

Old 23-03-2018, 06:29 PM
Deactivated Account
It is not only treats, I would be careful with everything a cat might consider to be edible.
Our cat knows where we store his food. Once I didn't close the drawer properly, and he managed to snag a bag of cat food. While he wasn't able to open it, his claws and teeth had left tiny holes in the bag.
If he knew how to open the frigde, I am sure he would do it and grab my husband's bacon or puddings.
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 23-03-2018, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
It is not only treats, I would be careful with everything a cat might consider to be edible.
Our cat knows where we store his food. Once I didn't close the drawer properly, and he managed to snag a bag of cat food. While he wasn't able to open it, his claws and teeth had left tiny holes in the bag.
If he knew how to open the frigde, I am sure he would do it and grab my husband's bacon or puddings.

yep thy not sillyyy cats is not im begin no im sillyyy 1 nt not cats i no box og fof go catsss cats crunsyy stufff thy got cued opnn thy did all i cud sea wz holss in box teeff marksss 2 im considin get kids locs for my cupbeed doorss im goin 2 hav 2 sum of cubedd iv but seetss agans thm so thy cnt get in on a nite timm
i cnt leve chesess liy arond i cnt coz my cat dottt luvss chesess shes shees duz her brhr alex lks cheeseses but not mush is his sisyrrs duz

Old 24-03-2018, 12:43 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Owned a dog (flatcoated retriever) for 12 years and we grew up together, but I didn't like refering to him as a ''pet'' at all considering he was the closest thing I had to a sibling. To me, a pet is something like a goldfish but not dogs.

That's how I feel about it Slayer. My dog was/is a companion, true friend and my sister.

Now I have a cat (by proxy) and three Crows. There used to be just one Crow, and he is the only one who will come near me and talks to me (beak clicks and other greetings) But the other two are hangers-on. They are my Crow-Crew
Old 24-03-2018, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
That's how I feel about it Slayer. My dog was/is a companion, true friend and my sister.

Now I have a cat (by proxy) and three Crows. There used to be just one Crow, and he is the only one who will come near me and talks to me (beak clicks and other greetings) But the other two are hangers-on. They are my Crow-Crew

catss /dog ect is fammlyy mit not be blood but thy famlyyy thy r

Old 24-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Master
No, I don't belief in holding animals for companionship in any way, or any animal husbandry.

Where I come from the relationship between animals and 4D occupants of this particular planet is very different. They certainly don't mix.
Old 24-03-2018, 01:53 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
No, I don't belief in holding animals for companionship in any way, or any animal husbandry.

Where I come from the relationship between animals and 4D occupants of this particular planet is very different. They certainly don't mix.

True, their mind-set is vastly different from the average Human. They desire fewer complications. And they are very pure in their affections.

I don't know how it may be with others, and those in other countries....but my Dog, Soul Companion was not "held as a companion" in any sense of those words. Our bond in a loving relationship went both ways. And still does. I am grateful to know a Soul like that.
Old 25-03-2018, 02:47 AM
Experiencer
I have a female dachshund (wiener dog) she is so cute, adorable, smart, funny, feisty, fierce, clever, pretty, beautiful, and good. She's a brown dog with a lovely white patch on her chest. She has four nipples on one side of her belly, and five on the other! I love her so much. Raising my dog has made me want to raise a human child.