Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 16-06-2017, 09:41 PM
Master
stil fnd thns iv hordrd i am plsd its not a criml ofense 2 horded lol coz i wud be doin 100 yrs in prison lol

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-06-2017, 07:38 PM
Master
im still goin thns iv horded sum iv bt in a bag fr chry shp sum iv bt in a rusb bag sum fr my sisr if she wnt my jnl or hordn stuff

Old 19-06-2017, 10:35 PM
Master
stil sortin stuf iv horded evn batyrs wish probs dnt vn wk now lol my batrys in me gt no engy lol

Old 20-06-2017, 12:54 PM
Master

Its hard to really folow you , but I dont get an image of all that much stuff . I have been the homes of true horders . There packed full of stuff with only narrow paths to get through I. have no idea of why people do this . Some of these are older people that may of grown up during the depression we had in the 1930 s and 40s (USA)
Old 20-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Master
im begin 2 thng its gentic i am coz my granda wz a hordr bt i nevr met him im a ohrdr im goin thru box of thngs iv horded its goin 2 tak me mhts or few yrs 2 get thru it alll

Old 22-06-2017, 08:22 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
(Confession) I collect things when on walks. I collect nuts, bolts, screws, bits of wire, string, weird steel bits and pieces I find which must have fallen off tractors.....I like cup hooks and if I find any they go in my pocket too.
They all go in a long tin I have in the utility room where I store bits and pieces. Some of those collected items come in handy when I just need a spring/wire/bracket....etc

I can see why you keep those old books your Dad used to read to you, dream jo. I would keep things like that too. They remind you of happy days with your Dad.

book is fary tales big fat 1 im lk no 1s getin thts 1 ort 1 wz a hasl gretl lus few mor fairy tales in it it must be ovr 40 yrs l mit be wo a bit bit itts sentmelt valu az well evn sum of stuf iv hodrd is setmelt valu 2 lk a tedy bear my nana giv me wen i wza kid be 43 in nov lk me its stuf pele giv me its pass i did

Old 23-06-2017, 11:14 PM
Master
im nw fidn my vinel recods bt im kepij thm

Old 26-06-2017, 10:02 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
(I don't know why the text of your post came out in such a weird way. That happened to me once but I can't remember now what caused it. Never mind.)

Gosh dream jo! You do have a lot of stuff....
Bus tickets from 1989? Yikes.

You ask "Is it an illness or a habit?" Well I can't say. We all like to keep some things. Some things which might seem silly to others such as a cinema ticket or bus ticket from 40 years ago, might be kept for a sentimental reason. Old newspapers -well the older they get the more interesting they can be and as more time goes by....even some are collectors' items!
For instance, newspapers from the past which have reports of some great historic event.

I keep some things -not a lot of stuff, as I don't like clutter -but some little silly things which might mean nothing to anyone else but have a meaning for me.

But it can depend on how you feel about all the items you have stored. Do you need them? Are they taking up space you would rather use for something else? How would you feel if you got rid of them? (or most of them, keeping only some special items?)

mr 1 of my siblins had ths cionfsasion orth day we day we thngs its n jeans coz his a hordr 2 lk grandad wza ordr 2 pls his ansetstr 2 wish thy kpt tstuf thu goderd we do 2 lol wed be milntses bt thu gon prob 2 tip

sumofstuff ivhoderd books well thsis grt coz 2 me thy mean sothng 2 me ohters lk emty tins of sweets so on iv jpt bt sum thngs in

Old 14-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Master
stil fnd thns iv horded or famlys hored my grnadad wislt i did nevr met himbt sunth abot it meas sothn it udz
it wz 1 of thm ol trane 1s wisl 2 let trnane go

Old 10-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Master
well it lsy i fodn my r tarpt cards in 1 of my box of hored stuff yipi
wz try 2 fnd thm i did now i no why hordin can be bad lol coz u can not fnd thns u hav osss losss lol

yes iv crds its got selfen on still wish is gud but nw i cnt tak my tim agn goin thru thm i will
iv evn dvds gt selfen on stil aft 5 yrs lar or mor remd me of my anti lol she had food in her cubdsd abot 50 yrs ort of dat her dorts put in bin lol my rip anti saed i can still uses it she cud but her dortr but in bin for sfty resons
dnt thng i wud of wnt 2 et 50 yrs ort of datedd food in tun i wud not
ges i miss sweet anto of min i do wish she cud be still be cud be hear i do