Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-09-2016, 03:40 PM
Experiencer
sun and moon sign the same?

Does anyone else have a sun and moon under the same sign?

I'm both a Leo sun and Leo moon (hence solarian ;D ).
You would think my energy is dominant and over bearing...

But actually I suffer from anxiety disorders and bipolar ONE disorder.
It makes me more timid than anything (except when what I believe in is devalued).
My birthday is July 30, closer to Cancer. I am introverted and emotional, prefer not to be in the spotlight so much, and am highly sensitive. I am an empath and my mbti is INFP.

I do feel like I have leadership abilities, but there must be some kind of block (maybe my mental/psychological well being?) that does not enable me to tap completely into my native LEO qualities?

Just asking for advice and if anyone else has the same sign in moon and sun :) love and light!
Old 18-09-2016, 07:49 PM
Master
I don't know anything on astrology and recently found out both mine are in Pisces.
Old 18-09-2016, 08:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
I don't know anything on astrology and recently found out both mine are in Pisces.

Oh cool! Just a guess, but are you highly intuitive and in tune with your emotions?
Old 18-09-2016, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
Oh cool! Just a guess, but are you highly intuitive and in tune with your emotions?

Yes I am, too much at times.
Old 18-09-2016, 09:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Yes I am, too much at times.

How so? If you don't mind explaining. I wish I was more in tune to my emotions.
I don't think it is the same as being empathic and being too sensitive. I often wish I could not feel.
Old 18-09-2016, 10:35 PM
Master
I am an empath and very sensitive to stuff around me so much so I need to sometimes isolate myself from other people to recharge. I am normally an introvert too, except when I get overwhelmed I don't have anxiety. I go the opposite: I get angry and turn into an aggressive extrovert.

And about emotions, I'm not afraid of showing them so much so My gf posted this to me on the forum:
Quote:
....and why do I have this weird feeling that I'm the guy and you're the girl in this relationship?

I guess I'm in touch with my feminine side.
Old 18-09-2016, 11:02 PM
Experiencer
Haha that sounds like me, introverted and recharging in solitary moments. I also turn into an aggressive extrovert when I get angry.

Look up the yin and yang traditional Chinese interpretation.
It explains why one must balance their male and female energies. Female energy allows nurture and compassion extended to others outside self. Too much will make a person weak and a pushover. Male energy is dominant, allowing leadership and control. Too much can cause selfishness and greed without yielding to others.

When I was little I was very balanced...I'm not sure how to do it again. No I feel like people take advantage of my kindness. Knowing this, I still don't know how to find balance within my energies.
Old 20-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Master
I know what you mean, I feel like my mental illnesses (major depressive disorder and borderline personality disorder) completely wipe out most potential to be more like my sun sign, Aries. I'm far too quiet and timid and not remotely a leader due to my neuroses. I do however strongly relate to my moon sign, Scorpio. maybe you're more like your rising sign? do you know what it is?
Old 24-09-2016, 02:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow.sprinkles
I know what you mean, I feel like my mental illnesses (major depressive disorder and borderline personality disorder) completely wipe out most potential to be more like my sun sign, Aries. I'm far too quiet and timid and not remotely a leader due to my neuroses. I do however strongly relate to my moon sign, Scorpio. maybe you're more like your rising sign? do you know what it is?

My rising sign is 03 degrees in Aries..it sounds more like me but negatively, lol
Saying I act before I think and causes much grief. Great competitor, poor cooperator.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:30 AM
Pathfinder

Solarian, have you ever had a proper chart constructed & read for you?
There's lots more interesting stuff in a chart ~ or a psyche ~ than the moon & sun. For instance, if the planet Saturn has a contact, it can give anxiety and insecurity. Neptune could make one spacey and more diluted. Uranus could give you ~~ or anyone ~~ an electric "on again off again" quality.

For instance, I have a lot of introverted traits in my chart, but with a strongly aspected Mars, I can be the "mouse that roars" when I'm pushed too far. Surprises the heck outta people :) But I don't like to go there, it's too much work, I'd rather everything be nicey-nice