Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 17-03-2018, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The I always triggers feelings of negativity in me. It is like the I is on the dark side while the God is on the light side. For many years I saw the God and I relationship as being one of light and dark.

So no matter how you slice it then, God is a separate entity from this I? Is that correct in understanding where you come from? So then, if God and I are not the same, and God and I are separate, where does I come from? What is the source of this I? Is there a second I? Is one I good and one I bad? Is that how we can determine then which one is negative and not? Or will anything that is not God, be negative? And what determines it as negative?
Old 17-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The I always triggers feelings of negativity in me. It is like the I is on the dark side while the God is on the light side. For many years I saw the God and I relationship as being one of light and dark.

So you think God is light and ' I ' is dark..... Ok, can you have light without dark?
Mybe I am not understanding you but do you think light is good/positive and dark is bad/negative ?
If you look at the yin/yang symbol you can see a bit of yin/dark in yang/light, one doesn't exist without the other, they are inseparable differences.
Old 17-03-2018, 08:36 PM
Master
Since I have been on this forum and had hundreds of discussions about I AM my understanding of the I has developed and I've realised that I have suppressed my I quite badly. I'm on the road to reform.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 18-03-2018, 03:38 AM
Master
I was asked several questions about WHO is I, and where does the I come from. In a nutshell here is how I see it.

The "I" is something which God can say or state. If God does not say or state "I" then it simply does not manifest. In a sense there is no "I" until God says so.

You could argue that it is the "I" which states God. If the "I" does not state God then does God exist? It is sort of a chicken and egg argument.

My personal preference is that God comes first and does not need the "I" in order to exist. Others seem to see it as the "I" comes first and does not need the God in order to exist.

I see these two possibilities as the two paths by which one can travel. Either God first or "I" first. My choice is that God have priority.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.