Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 13-04-2016, 05:31 PM
Newbie ;)

The Seth Material

Is there any one out there reading the "Seth Material"? It would be great to talk with others concerning the content matter of this. I am new to this site and don't have any idea of where to go to get started. Thanks for your time.
Old 14-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining One
Is there any one out there reading the "Seth Material"? It would be great to talk with others concerning the content matter of this. I am new to this site and don't have any idea of where to go to get started. Thanks for your time.

I have been planning to read it for so long.Bought it years ago on my kindle.Maybe now is a good time to start..
Old 14-04-2016, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for taking the time to reply. The Seth Material (and there is a lot of it) is one of the cornerstones to the "New Age" movement. I have been studying it for over 10 years and would love to discuss the subject with others. The frame-work of thought needed to digest this material is rather difficult for some due to the complexity of the ideas. I hope to meet and chat with others who have taken an interest in this material.
Old 14-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Knower
I have most of the Seth material but it’s been a long time ago maybe we could talk a little Seth.
Myself at the time it came out I believed every word that was channeled before it was cool to believe in channeling. Also a good place to go to is http://divinecosmos.com/ where David Wilcock talks a lot about the Seth books. Some of his earlier books were based on the channeling from Jane Roberts. If I could summarize all the channeling it made me realize that we are all the same we are all one!
I guess this information came through in the beginning of my awakening and I still resonate with it.
Thanks for reminding me of it got to take a look at it again.
Joe
Old 15-04-2016, 01:01 AM
Ha, I have every book because a friend read them in chronological
order, each word.
She told me so much...but I could not.
Go for it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Master

In the 80s I spent a lot of time reading and rereading Jane Roberts works. They fascinated me and still do although the only book I still now have is 'The Nature of Personal Reality'
I don't understand how 'normal' person can bring about such a wealth of information - whether valid or not. I suspect that she was a 'savant'.
Fortunately a lot is on You Tube so a quick click and the world becomes even more fascinating again.
Old 17-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining One
Thank you for taking the time to reply. The Seth Material (and there is a lot of it) is one of the cornerstones to the "New Age" movement. I have been studying it for over 10 years and would love to discuss the subject with others. The frame-work of thought needed to digest this material is rather difficult for some due to the complexity of the ideas. I hope to meet and chat with others who have taken an interest in this material.

Did you have something in mind, a plan to discuss the books?
Old 17-04-2016, 04:07 PM
Master
i have not read the books, but i have an interest in them nonetheless.
maybe you could relate some ideas in such a way that would inform me
(or others) who have not read the source materials.
Old 17-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Experiencer
Hello' shining One:

Yes...the Seth materiel is quite valuable.

I began reading it when I was around 12 years old and bought more books when I was around 26-28years old and now it is so common that I no longer feel that intense and overwhelming effect when reading any of the Seth info. as it has now become a part of me and my spiritual teachings, for the mechanics or physics of reality is most profound and highly beneficial to others who are also learning lessons of how to manifest, and spirituality in general.

I look forward to your future queries regarding this sagacious and supportive "Energy essence personality" known as Seth.

In Light & Harmony Taoist
Old 18-04-2016, 12:19 AM
Master
um, does the Seth material have any connection to the Right Use of Will books
written by Ceanne DeRohan?