Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-03-2018, 10:15 AM
Seeker

Angel1 The Spirituality of Nature

Have you ever heard it said that we are sent messages through the Nature world?

We recently for instance had warning of the recent\current Spring snow here in the UK via our weather forecasters, and our local wildlife will have been prewarned through their own instincts. For instance, no early ducklings on our local canal, pre-snow.

I felt so sorry for the returning birds from the south, though. Too far away(?) for that early warning, they arrived home into winter conditions with little reserves of their own left for foraging and nest building.

FEED YOUR LOCAL BIRDS WHILE THE SNOW LASTS PLEASE!

My point is that the Nature world around us, trees, plants, flowers, waters, skies, creatures of all kinds, even natural disasters can all be sending us symbolic spiritual messages.

For instance - snow is purifying. So it's no accident Russia kindly blew us some of their snow and wind. This country needed a bit of spiritual cleansing a "springclean" if you like?!
Now that it's over, we're ready to enjoy the rest of Spring and Summer which will be pleasant for us all - think positive with me here, folks!

In the meantime, enjoy building a snowman while you can, and come back to add to this topic.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:35 AM
Lorelyen

Yes, there's an interchange of communication across the whole ecology all the time - everything sending everything else messages through the links that functionally relate them.

Humans make a big mistake thinking they control Nature. They control nothing of it, just tinker around and force Her to adjust.

Enjoy building a snowman? Oh boy, do I hate snow and winter, happier to hibernate and let Her take her course, get the ground prepared for the rebirth of everything in temperate climates in Spring!

Come the summer I raise my arms to the Sun! Bring it on (and let's hope we have one this year).

What you say about purification is dead on.

Old 06-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Seeker

Angel1

I'm with you, Lorelyen, I love looking out at snowy views but its another thing to be out there Even as a child I wasn't keen!

Thank goodness the thaw has well set in now and we can get on with a traditional wet Spring!

Spotted this just this morning while leafing through a book -

Message from the birds -

"It is time for you to fly. Only your consciousness limits you. Change your thoughts. Focus on your dreams and visions, and expand your lives. This is such an important time to be on Earth, full of opportunities for happiness and for your soul to grow. Follow our example, spread your wings and fly."

Love and Light to All
Old 06-03-2018, 11:30 AM
Master
I live in a northern climate. It's quite common here for birds to come seemingly early. There well adapted for that. We're in the middle of a snow storm right now most of the migratory birds are already here. A lot of insect's do the same as well. In a sense they hibronate when it's cold and come back to life when it warms.
Old 06-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Lorelyen

I sometimes look to the ants for guidance. I see them so wonderfully capable of team work, concentrating on their long term projects - sometimes they spend months building things, each doing what's expected of them. Wonderful creators and problem solvers. The motto - keep at it. Don't be diverted by minor inconveniences. Follow your beliefs.
Truly goal-based little creatures.

Old 06-03-2018, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I sometimes look to the ants for guidance. I see them so wonderfully capable of team work, concentrating on their long term projects - sometimes they spend months building things, each doing what's expected of them. Wonderful creators and problem solvers. The motto - keep at it. Don't be diverted by minor inconveniences. Follow your beliefs.
Truly goal-based little creatures.

I am excited, another ant follower. I think ants are the ants pants too Lorelyen.

A while back I diverted their tracks to a plate of honey to stop them feeding on my food. I noticed after a day or so, the honey formed a big smiling face from where they had eaten away at it. Two eyes, a nose and smiling mouth.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder

Last edited by naturesflow : 06-03-2018 at 05:19 PM.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:43 PM
Master
Here's a little fun ant fact, ants and aphids work together, in gardens if you find a lot of ants you probably have aphids too. Ants eat there waste because it's sweet. To return the favor the ants protect them from predators like ladybugs.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:03 PM
Master

Hi Lighthousekeeper,

Nature is the aggregation of Spirit’s dynamic differentiation - the secret general procession of the evolution of consciousness.

In human beings that same Nature can become a personal revolution - the concentration and acceleration of a sacred and deliberate spirituality, which is of and for the fulfillment of that same Will and purpose.

As an interdependent multiplicity of differentiation in unity, every interaction within Nature has meaning and significance, but especially true for the self-consciously aspiring individual who is part and parcel of that Nature.

~ J
Old 06-03-2018, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthousekeeper
Have you ever heard it said that we are sent messages through the Nature world?

We recently for instance had warning of the recent\current Spring snow here in the UK via our weather forecasters, and our local wildlife will have been prewarned through their own instincts. For instance, no early ducklings on our local canal, pre-snow.

I felt so sorry for the returning birds from the south, though. Too far away(?) for that early warning, they arrived home into winter conditions with little reserves of their own left for foraging and nest building.

FEED YOUR LOCAL BIRDS WHILE THE SNOW LASTS PLEASE!

My point is that the Nature world around us, trees, plants, flowers, waters, skies, creatures of all kinds, even natural disasters can all be sending us symbolic spiritual messages.

For instance - snow is purifying. So it's no accident Russia kindly blew us some of their snow and wind. This country needed a bit of spiritual cleansing a "springclean" if you like?!
Now that it's over, we're ready to enjoy the rest of Spring and Summer which will be pleasant for us all - think positive with me here, folks!

In the meantime, enjoy building a snowman while you can, and come back to add to this topic.

Listening to nature is a wonderful way to correlate our own human experience deeper and live through the ways of nature, more in harmony with ourselves and nature as one.

We are part of nature but sometimes in this world as we know it is easier to forget that we are, in all the distractions this world has created.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 06-03-2018, 09:25 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I am excited, another ant follower. I think ants are the ants pants too Lorelyen.

A while back I diverted their tracks to a plate of honey to stop them feeding on my food. I noticed after a day or so, the honey formed a big smiling face from where they had eaten away at it. Two eyes, a nose and smiling mouth.
No ants-er to that, is there? I know they have a sense of humus but I didn't know about the humour. A while back I noticed one scouting around where there was some peach juice - they're even more sweet-toothed than me! For a while all was quiet, the ant disappeared. Except that when I looked back after about an hour a swarm-ette was back getting at this peach juice. Not only had the scout reported but led the others to it. Fascinating. Some might say incredible. I just thought but there's nature for you. It IS.