Spiritual Forums

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-03-2018, 04:12 PM
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
I am sorry you're feeing this way and seem to be suffering a great deal. I completely second what John has told you and suggested you do. You must do the essential work on, and for, yourself - because only you can.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Maybe try resting your attention in your heart, and just let go of the why is this here happening, and just feel your way into a better place. Because as the mind rests in your heart, everything else begins to gently heal. How long this takes is always the question; yet the better you get at not feeding into what have happened, and allow what might to come all on its own... things will begin to turn around. Yet it is a practice (of feeling your way into a better and better feeling you). And when done this is what is called yoga.
I am the flower, the tree, the vine. I am the path
Old 02-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Super Moderator
You know....sometimes in the past things went terribly wrong with me; with certain things I tried. And at one time it was like a deluge of things "going wrong", from the stupidest thing like the car not starting, to the more important things like possibly losing my home. As fast as one thing was solved, something else arrived....a serious water leak coming through the ceiling....a health scare....a financial difficulty...one thing after another. It seemed like it would never end.
In my case I knew it wasn't any kind of "curse" put upon me by anyone. It was just a tough time. Rough waters for a while.

I think when we get "down" because a few hard things have happened, we get weary. When we get weary and tense, we make mistakes. For instance....what created that water leak which came through my ceiling? I did, because I didn't turn the bath tap off well enough. What caused my car not to start? I did, because I left it sitting for too many days with an old battery in it. Why didn't I buy a new battery? Because I was scared of spending money and put my head in the sand about it. Yet I must have spent equal that amount on other things over those weeks, which were probably not essential for survival.

So what I mean is, we can enter a downward spiral effect when we get weary -and it all started with just a couple of things going wrong. Of course things go wrong sometimes. But when we get weary we make mistakes of judgement or put maintenance jobs off, so suddenly 10 things go wrong....
A Dog's Life After Death
Old 03-03-2018, 04:06 AM
Through out or life we are confronted by the dark, and remember the dark is only there to teach us. This is not entirely correct, but for what I have to say it is so. First we need to remember who and what we are, then we just might have to make the connection either to those around us (non physical) or sometimes it takes a surrender. I called it my"great surrender".
From then on my life was different, very easy.
This goes specially for those who are here to be of service, like the originator of this post. Sorry, can not remember the name.