Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-02-2018, 02:40 AM
Experiencer
Just Sharing

I was feeling very lovey dovey last night and watched an oldie but a goodie, Sleepless in Seattle. (I then preceeded to watch some of the most romantic episodes of my fav tv shows too. Lol) but anyway I loved Rosie O'Donnell's character said "You don't want to be in love, you want to be in love in the movie." I relate because I believe the love felt in this experience is like the love in movies that I always wanted. The fav shows are that way because I relate and have had similar situations since meeting TF.

I found the above picture the other day and loved it. I can't remember who took it and I don't think the kiss was planned, I had honestly forgotten I had it but it's my fav pic of us ever. We danced in one of my recitals. Will always be a fav memory of mine.

Lastly, ya know so many people try to say by what we show or say that our TF's aren't our TF's, but I believe everyone's experience is different and unique and it's not for others to judge and say ya know? It should all just be love. Have a blessed day all!