Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-01-2018, 05:15 AM
Master
The Gift of Time

Hi.

I have been thinking about something in regards to psychic or intuitive abilities.

I notice when I offer general energy readings, I spend 30 minutes in total of sitting with the PM box open, and spend a total of 20 to 30 minutes in the state I put myself in to get a read out. The information however comes slowly, and what is given often does not fill a full forum page or two but will fill a full page on paper at times. I mean to ask how do I get more information out like other readers I see here whom are very adept at this?

I have received a couple readings with what appears to be much information, but I seem to spend time, but the information comes out in shorter paragraphs.

Has anyone else experienced this or something like this? Does anyone have any tips on ways of making it more worth reading for the sitter at all?

Thoughts on this are greatly appreciated.
Old 27-01-2018, 05:38 AM
Administrator
Hello

You get what your ready for as it is a real drain physically til you adapt to it all. For me all the Year A Head Readings I did took about an hour each, an I have a lot of them to do. Its not only the information flowing in its that you have to then put it down on a page.

The most interesting one I had once was Morse Code dots and dashes for a message I thought was gibberish when I came out of it. To have my Son tell me what he thought it meant.

Lynn
Old 27-01-2018, 06:27 AM
Master
Thanks for your response.

Yes, I understand with the putting it down to paper, I am wondering however if there is techniques to come away from the state with more information.

When I read I am able to pick up on certain things about others, and many readings I have done for others I have found incredibly interesting, in that much has been able to be accurate, but I truly feel lately as though Spirit only tells me what I need to know at the time and nothing further. For me when reading I will have to sit and wait for imagery- this is with energy readings- the imagery doesn't always come right away, so I will try and maintain a level of quiet, and if still the imagery does not come right away or quick I will get frustrated a little maybe at first, then try to feel, see what feelings come up, then I will begin to get something, an image, then feelings associated with it when I focus from the image to questioning what it is in reference to and what feelings come along with it. At times I will write this straight in the pm, but at others times when I am having connection trouble I will write it on paper to send out later. I notice it takes with only a 20-30 minute period a lot of energy. The energy output does not seem equal to the time spent in other words, and I would like to make sure the sitter is getting some type of help and positivity out of the readings. I notice mine are not as long as some of the ones other members give. So was wondering what I can do, to try and relay more, preferably without total burn out. I in other words would like to be able to offer more to others, but I find Spirit communication for me does not often work this way- the world of Spirit seems to tell me certain things, like I am told of certain things about someone but it seems to so far only allow a short bit of information. I have yet to read for someone and have things about them just pour out into the page in a two page informational essay. It is more like I will get what is needed for the moment, and if I keep pushing Spirit will close down and essentially say- enough now, write what you are told and how you are told.

That is really interesting what you say about the Morse code. I have gotten with my own inner work the Japanese language via visualizing when I had more of an interest in the Japanese language. I do not speak any really Japanese nor do I write it, but had an image of it in a way come to me, so I looked up Japanese words, until I found the right word which translated to Root Position. That would seem like Yeah well that doesn't mean anything and is merely your imagination trying too hard to see if the symbols exists or means anything, or coincidence. Except to me it does mean something. I had been trying to learn to play music from my brother-guitar- and in his willingness to try and teach me he would often say during our practice sessions- you should look up root positioning or try and learn about it at the start and from that you should move up and read about scales, and base notes, and what notes go into a scale and how to write your own scales instead of just learning or trying to learn another bands song if you really want to learn more and play music.

Then it becomes not you learning another's song, but you learning to write your own songs, he told me.

So finding that reminder during meditation was interesting for me.

Again thank you for your response and opening up the pathway for discussion.

I will think about what you've said.
Old 27-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

Have you ever tried bringing tools of Divination into the reading ? Things like Tarot or Oracle Cards, or Pendulums these at times can help bridge the gap that can be there in making a connection.

You have to remember its a two way energy bridge that is made and it takes an energy match to hold a spirit in this Physical realm.

I am the first to admit that people do expect the world in a reading and I have been to many that do a very long and extensive reading and well its not relevant its "Fluff". What you want to hear not what you need to hear.

At times its a "one sentence" that means the most.

Example a lady that had been to so many for a reading on her Father and always felt unsatisfied landed at a live demonstration of mine. I made contact with her Father and he made it very clear he did not believe in one's like me and that what I did was wrong.

She broke down in tears saying finally that is her Father, that is exactly what he would say and she knew then he crossed over OK, and not into a Hell like he felt he would from being in the war.

Lynn
Old 27-01-2018, 09:43 PM
Master
I have not tried Tarot or pendulum in combination with energy readings yet. I was really considering using pendulum with energy readings for a while. I had tried pendulum with Tarot and that certainly was an experience I am not too likely to forget.

I have been considering offering a combination of Tarot and Pendulum readings soon, but am still thinking on it and working it out in my mind.

I will probably offer a few soon, possibly only a few at first for practice with Tarot.

That is a remarkable and touching experience you tell of.

I really am quite touched when a sitter seems to be getting help from a read, even if it only opens a way to be able to talk about the things we find troubling. I find at times just someone listening is often quite helpful.

Thanks for your thoughts, they've helped to get me motivated some more on a few things I had wanted to try including pendulum work in combo with Tarot and energy readings. I may start with a Tarot, pendulum combination, as I feel I could use the Tarot practice, and would love to put my pendulum to more use.

Thanks.
Old 29-01-2018, 12:43 AM
Administrator
I Have to agree with lynn you will only get what spirit think you are ready to recieve.you can't force it,but as lynn said a lot of people who strugle often use tools to help them connect better. give it a go and see how you get on

Namaste
Old 29-01-2018, 06:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I Have to agree with lynn you will only get what spirit think you are ready to recieve.you can't force it,but as lynn said a lot of people who strugle often use tools to help them connect better. give it a go and see how you get on

Namaste

Hi.

Thank you for your response and thoughts.

And, thank you both for the help, and supportive messages.

It means alot.

I have started to work with pendulum in combination with tarot, to get practice with the tools themselves and attempting to utilize them in support with getting messages through.

Eventually here I would like to be able as well to practice the use of pendulum with energy readings, as well as trying tarot with energy readings, and see how that works. One step at a time.

Thank you both again.

All my best.
Old 29-01-2018, 11:21 PM
Master
I find asking questions to be the best way to get information.
If I don't ask I will only get basic information on people, while this maybe amusing, we all like to look in the mirror so to speak, it doesn't become useful for the readee until it gets specific and to the NOW moment they are living in.

For pure intuitive readings you could do is develop a format for getting information.
So perhaps visualize them as a tree, what type of tree are they, what does that mean to you? Is the tree broad and spreading? Is it tall and straight? What season is the tree in? What does that mean to you?
Does it have many branches reaching out?
Does it keep it's branches close to the trunk?
How tall is the trunk before the branches begin?

Let's say how the tree looks to you means certain things to you.

A tree with a short trunk means the persons spirt hasn't been in the Earth re-encarnation cycle very long. A long trunk means someone has been around a long time.

A tree with spring buds means a young person just opening into life.
A summer fully leafed out tree means someone in the prime of their life.
Fall colors someone moving into their silver years or Autumn of life.

A tree with many branch's extending and reaching out might mean someone with a large social circle and many friends.
A tree which holds it's branches close to it's trunk might mean someone who is an introvert or selective about friendships.

Look at the color of the leaves, what do they mean to you? Do they correspond to the aura color, or maybe something else.

What about the bark of the tree, does smooth tender bark easily marred mean a person who wears they heart of their sleeve? How about thick knarled bark, does that represent a person who's become calloused by experience or perhaps has gained much wisdom and is 'tough skinned'?

Look at what you see and Notice and ask questions, 'what does this mean?" Speak your answer or insight to the Readee.

Just ideas to further develop as a Psychic :)
Old 29-01-2018, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I find asking questions to be the best way to get information.
If I don't ask I will only get basic information on people, while this maybe amusing, we all like to look in the mirror so to speak, it doesn't become useful for the readee until it gets specific and to the NOW moment they are living in.

For pure intuitive readings you could do is develop a format for getting information.
So perhaps visualize them as a tree, what type of tree are they, what does that mean to you? Is the tree broad and spreading? Is it tall and straight? What season is the tree in? What does that mean to you?
Does it have many branches reaching out?
Does it keep it's branches close to the trunk?
How tall is the trunk before the branches begin?

Let's say how the tree looks to you means certain things to you.

A tree with a short trunk means the persons spirt hasn't been in the Earth re-encarnation cycle very long. A long trunk means someone has been around a long time.

A tree with spring buds means a young person just opening into life.
A summer fully leafed out tree means someone in the prime of their life.
Fall colors someone moving into their silver years or Autumn of life.

A tree with many branch's extending and reaching out might mean someone with a large social circle and many friends.
A tree which holds it's branches close to it's trunk might mean someone who is an introvert or selective about friendships.

Look at the color of the leaves, what do they mean to you? Do they correspond to the aura color, or maybe something else.

What about the bark of the tree, does smooth tender bark easily marred mean a person who wears they heart of their sleeve? How about thick knarled bark, does that represent a person who's become calloused by experience or perhaps has gained much wisdom and is 'tough skinned'?

Look at what you see and Notice and ask questions, 'what does this mean?" Speak your answer or insight to the Readee.

Just ideas to further develop as a Psychic :)

Thank you for your response, and thoughts, CrystalSong.

The tree visualization sounds a very interesting to try, I will have to try and make time to try this during energy reads sometime soon.

I find with the energy readings I do it isn't hard or too much work to get the imagery it comes but comes on slowly at times. I find though I have had sitters describe to me exactly the image of another individual I have seen in relevance to them the sitter, can not go into detail unfortunately, as do not want to jeopardize confidentiality. Or I have been able to describe the interest another has in clothing colors, or at times, hobbies they may have recently been working at, and have been thinking about. Much of what comes to me is present or past relevant, but I have had one example of an upcoming event (social) for a person come up.

It is not that the images are not detailed, but in themselves I do not always know what they are relating exactly. Example an Image of a person, no image of the face but you somone standing walking down the street, on their sleeve you catch a glimpse of the color orange, and then maybe, as they continue to walk you catch again the orange color on the belt. I have had something similar come to me. But if I would have interpret it as do you do a lot of walking- the results may vary, I had to feel what it was the image wanted to say, I asked my intuition which told me, it may be they like currently to wear this color, or may have taking an interest in this color for wearing. So I will then ask what my intuition or gut feeling says, and the individual noted yes, they had taken an interest in wearing orange. A lot that comes can be accurate in my readings, however they are simply not very long messages, I will get 3-5 things in one sitting about a person. Sometimes it is emotional things they are going through, that need to be talked about and released. Sometimes it is hobbies they have been working on or have worked on in the past, sometimes (and this one is strange to me) it is I can ask a person if they have done chakra work or are working on areas of the chakra- that I can see in mind's eye, that come up in mind's eye- and feel them too, and they say yes, I have, or I have been working on that area.

But I usually have been so far with the energy readings alone gotten 4-5 things tops about a person, and then I am tired, and feel the need to rest.

But I personally do not feel I should have to use tarot or pendulum to get more- although those readings have been interesting, as I feel the energy readings despite their length are going well enough, and I am constantly and pleasantly surprised, when I am able to relay accurately. I need absolutely no more proof in psychic abilities and that we as human beings all have these abilities inherently.

I will simply keep practicing and doing what I am doing.

Thank you all for your responses and suggestions, they have been greatly helpful.

The tree visualization is very interesting and sounds an excellent method to try, CrystalSong,

Thank you.
Old 30-01-2018, 01:08 AM
Master
Having a mental construct is useful. Which is what cards are as well, just more structured and relying one's effective use of the 'the probability pot' for accuracy. I adore them frankly, but I can't carry 7 decks around in my purse so having other methods is useful too. Think of it as a well stocked Tool Kit. lol

The Chat Forums here maybe a great place to practice. Let people know they'll get what they get, its all for recreation and you'll do it until close to fatigue and will stop even though more people maybe in line for a reading. Drink lots of water to extend your reading window.

Once a week I read for 8 hours a day and do someone every 20 mins. Several times a year I do 3 days in a row of 8 hours a day a person every 20 mins. Being extremely well hydrated makes a World of difference! I also surround myself with Orgone Generators (see my website) so I don't have to pull energy and my field and aura stay supplied.

As far as looking into the future, near future is fairly easy (say a week or two) but the further into the future you look the more random events can upset the outcome. Future Seeing is a Probability based on Current Energies.
You pick a stock on the stock market and predict its trends and see how it plays out over a year. What I found was I could see a stock up to 6 numbers correctly one week in advance, but with each passing week there was an increasing wiggle and the numbers started getting less correct. A year out and it was mush, the odds of it actually closing at what I saw were very low. Even would the stock go up or down got squirmy.

So if someone asks, "Am I going to get married this year?" ooooh, that's going to be a tough one. Too much random energy and influences come into play.

Another thought, the energies easiest for you to pick up will be one's which you easily recognize, meaning you have resonance with. Energies you can't relate to will be very hard to perceive.
Let's say you have never lived abroad as an Expat in a country which didn't like the color of your skin and you didn't like the regional food, so you don't have that frequency set of experiences and emotions so it would be very hard to connect into another person which is dealing in those energies and correctly interpret it.
You might see conflict, struggle, home sickness and feelings of being invisible or slightly oppressed but might interpret it as 'trouble on the job' or 'a person moving to a new town or state' right?
So as psychics the more life experience we have, the more frequencies we can recognize, the better we are as Readers.

If you are waiting for words and sentences, another great style for reading, or do automatic writing you are going to get more information if you can tune specifically to their frequency or their Higher Self and Team. Learning to tune oneself like a radio to another's frequency comes with time and practice. And one needs to have a good solid grounding, cleansing, purifying and cord cutting method for separation afterwards for general safety. (Though this is true for all readings of course) I try to not get in anyone's field too much, it has it's side effects.....which is not strictly true as during Psychic Surgery's I go inside people bodies and study damage...but again this requires some very solid energy management.

Just random thoughts as I procrastinate the next chore. LOL :)