Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-04-2018, 01:31 AM
Experiencer

I remembered reading this thread a while back and thought I would piggyback a bit since it's very related to the topic. I tend to be skeptical of psychics and tarot cards and all that. I've just heard too many horror stories about them taking advantage. And if I had responded to this a month ago, I would have said there's no way a psychic or tarot reader can know about a TF. So I guess I wanted to see what you'd all make of this, because now I'm not so sure.

A few weeks ago, a friend convinced me to see a psychic who does tarot. Neither of us knew or had spoken to the psychic before. I did not ask her any specific questions or give any personal information. I went as far as to pay cash and use a fake name.

But, she did a reading and it mentioned very strong details about my TF, including his astrological sign, his age, and other general information about him that literally no one in my social circles knows and I have never written down or spoken of to anyone. Since then, she has emailed me multiple times, trying to get me to call her for 10 cents per minute and so on (I guess everyone has to try to make a living somehow, but I refuse to pay for more information). But each time, she has honed in on my TF and keeps asking me why nothing has changed yet since she can feel him with me walking through life even though she knows nothing has changed yet and there's things blocking our happiness. She does not seem to know what a TF is, but she has described the connection we have perfectly. But, she doesn't understand why we aren't together when all signs point to use walking through life together.

So...given this information, I'm starting to wonder if psychics maybe can sense the connection, but can't always comprehend it any better than the average person. I'm not going to pursue this theory in the name of scientific inquiry since I don't have unlimited funds to spare, but now I don't know. It's making me reconsider my stance on psychics and TFs.

Anyway, it's sort of making me question this whole psychic/tarot thing. How does it work? Could she really have been picking up on my TF, or is it just a random coincidence that she determined his astrological sign and details without any knowledge?
Old 08-05-2018, 12:46 AM
Experiencer

It would make sense if they sense a connection, and like many, confuse the notion and feeling of the relationship with a soul mate, since they can be indistinguishable most times. If the psychic is not familiar with twin flame history/science/reality, then I wouldn't expect the psychic to call it anything special like a twin flame. Besides, correct me if I'm wrong, but I wouldn't think that psychics label things or give it names.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:12 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Are twin flame events accessible to psychics?

Yes at times if the Universe has granted that door to open to be seen. It is a process it is I was told something that is pre planned in your cards and if your Twin Flame is truly there in the same time line your on nothing will stop the connection from coming to be.

I am with my Mirror Twin Flame so that is the Flame from the original Soul Seed we were created from. We met her on SF in 2007 and were good friends for years, never thinking we could be together as more and not wanting more. I was married with three kids he was married. Both of us had bad abusive relationships but too we had a role to play in our marriage. We married in 2015 as we both found that path out of abuse.

We met with a Psychic in England that never did couple readings when we asked the booking clerk he said he would ask her. She could feel our energy and invited us for a reading. We were told we are the rarest of rarest connections but this had been planned for us snce our births. I feel that i true. I learned as did he a lot from his marriage and I did from mine. I too had three kids to bring in where he never brought in any. We are now a family in the turest of natures.

I've read that twin flame events as far as how they will unfold and also potentially the entire dynamic cannot be understood by psychics. Is this true in your experience? Why is this? I've heard the term "linear time psychics" - what is your understanding of this term?

It all comes down to what is open for a Psychic to see and have permissions to see. I was told by a quite famous one that I would only ever have one man in my life, that I would never experience another. Well the Universe was not ready for me to see that aspect as I still had a life path to create and grow from. If I had been told there would be another man for me I might have gone with one of my EX's friends that so wanted me. Yet he would not have been the man the Universe planned for me to have.\

We often as Psychics are shown doors that are closed and we respect that and we leave them closed.

Lynn
Old 23-05-2018, 07:21 AM
Knower

The term "psychic" is used loosely within the metaphysical/New Age movement. It covers a number of abilities from the clairs to merely being intuitive with a general sense for human nature to life coaching skills learned in a classroom by someone who knows what it is to be human like all people. There are many levels and many layers to see in people. There are many variations in abilities to perceive these levels and layers. You have to look between the lines reading or listening to recommendations and reading bios and descriptions. Sometimes there is no indication that someone is really good at what you are looking for. There is a significant degree of luck involved. Specifically the twin flame thing? If they are aware of the concept why not?
Old 23-05-2018, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Are twin flame events accessible to psychics?

I've read that twin flame events as far as how they will unfold and also potentially the entire dynamic cannot be understood by psychics. Is this true in your experience? Why is this? I've heard the term "linear time psychics" - what is your understanding of this term?

A good psychic will only share this information if the sitter is ready for it. A not so good psychic maybe not. I am of the belief that normally a psychic that can and will share this information has probably experienced, knows about or is in a tf relate. I had a psychic tell me of my connection, she was very guarded in telling me though. She alluded to it as opposed to spelling it out directly.

The choice lies with each individual and a good psychic will respect that fact. Not everyone needs to know or wants to know about these things. In fact sometimes it is better to never know.