Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 20-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Knower

Monday Marshmallow Message
MARCH 20, 2017
From Kryon Book 9: The New Beginning
Page 258
Only You

One of the hardest things for any Human to understand is that no matter what the controls were set at when you arrived,
you can find them and reset them!
No entity, guide, helper, friend, healer, guru, or angel can reach out and dial in a better control setting.
That’s reserved for you…
Old 20-03-2017, 11:36 PM
Seeker

yea I been reading the kryon channels for many years. a lot of incredible info. I don't think lee carrol can make it up.i think he even said that. has anyone ever looked at Sedona : journal of emergence. its a monthly magazine where all(or most at least) the channelers come together . kryon channels are in there as well.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:21 PM
Knower

Yesterday Kryon was in Amsterdam. Robert Coxon (from the music you hear in the background), Alcazar and the Stargate were there too.
It started at 15:00 hours and ended around 22:00 hours. It was my first time visiting a meeting like this and it was great.

They were all great. But it was quite interesting seeing Robert Coxon doing his work. I've always wondered how the music you hear at Kryon's channellings was timed so well with what Kryon is saying. Well, it doesn't surprise me, but he isn't just a musician. He is spiritual too; He feels the energy of the people he is with and that is what he is basing the music on. And playing it live of course. So in this case he is sitting next to the channelers and he plays the music by feeling Kryon and Alcazar.
I really enjoyed it.

With one of Lee Carrol's presentations, he made a few points:
1) There is a new "Normal."
2) No more fighting negativity or darkness.
3) No more isolation and being weird - Integrate!
4) Live your life with synchronicity and not just logic.
5) KNOW you are Self-Balancing.
6) Don't fear the future. LIGHT is winning.

http://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages/...terdam-17.html
Old 05-05-2017, 06:43 PM
Pathfinder
I've listened to him, very interesting, however i do admit to feeling most confused at times but yes i follow him :-)
Old 14-08-2017, 05:33 PM
Knower

It's been a while since I've posted here. I am reading some Kryon related books. I have finished "The Human Soul Revealed" by Monika Muranyi.
Among other subjects, there's an explanation of the 9 parts of the soul.
9 parts, 3 groups of 3.

The Human Group
- Human Consciousness
- Higher Self (Pineal and Intuition)
- Innate (Body Intelligence)

The (Core) Soul Group
- Higher Self (The Core Self)
- Your Guides
- Your Soul-Split

The Gaia Group
- The Magnetic Grid (Higher Self)
- The Crystalline Grid
- The Gaia Grid

There is also a part about the Cetaceans. (Whales and Dolphins)

Good book if you want to know all about the soul.

Last edited by William 辰 : 14-08-2017 at 07:34 PM.
Old 15-08-2017, 02:47 PM
Experiencer

I have listened to some kryon stuff but do admit to being confused most of the time as the talk normally doesn't have to do with what it's labeled on YouTube.

I'm not saying I'm a skeptic...ok maybe I am a little. How has anyone confirmed these are real chanellings?
Old 15-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I'm not saying I'm a skeptic...ok maybe I am a little. How has anyone confirmed these are real chanellings?

Hello,

I have. When I apply some of those more advanced principals in my life, magic happens.

Not everything Kryon speaks about is my truth however. We always need to discern for our self what is accurate and appropriate for us.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Knower

Concerning youtube. Lee Carrol himself has even said not to go to youtube because the titles and labels are confusing or sometimes even negative. I highly recommend using the free audio page at Lee Carrol's site.

http://www.kryon.com/k_freeaudio.html
Old 17-03-2018, 10:13 PM
Knower

MARCH 12, 2018
Universal Soul
From Kryon Book 14: The New Human
Pages 57-58

What if you are timeless? Perhaps you’re not just an old Earth soul.
What if you are a Universal soul? What would that mean to you today, if it were true?
Well, Old Soul, it’s true!
Inside you is a growing awareness that you’re from the stars, and are very close to the Creative Source of the Universe itself.
The New Human will be comfortable with that.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:31 PM
Knower

MAY 7, 2018
What You Always Have
From Kryon Live Channelling: "The Practical Old Soul"
January 2018 in Anchorage, AK

Humanity will always have duality to work with. There will always be choice between darkness and light, drama and love.
The idea that someday you will have a perfect planet where nothing ever goes wrong is an artificial idea that many Humans have because of your linear thinking - black or white - or the idea that everyone will think alike and be angelic.
You will always have free choice, and you will always have unique pasts and Akashic records that work with you in positive ways.
This creates different ideas and opinions.
You will still have a form of politics, but it will look far different and be much more elegant.