Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 20-10-2011, 04:16 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Although it may seem your inner light as gone out, or gone dark that's really not possible.

It does happen that we lose awareness of it, though. In fact, most people in the world don't know the light exists, except as a metaphor or description of some remote holy person.

The truth is... our minds lose awareness of our true nature, which is pure and whole, and is love... and is light.

I'm confident, 1being, that at some point your mind will open up and find that the light you think you've lost has been there all the time.

Xan

"light can be completely dark".

i accept this darkness as VERY GOOD. i cannot name it, but there is something in my mind which i think is to be NOT SEEN (at least, not by me and maybe not yet or maybe not ever). ROOMS... how many ROOMS are in the mind? i think it's written, jesus had something to say of it.

"don't wander in the dark" or something like that.

there was a place in mind that i literally got "kicked out of". it correlates to a place in the physical brain. it's almost like, "flexing a muscle" that brings us different spiritual, psychic & mental experience. if somehow, my thinking lead me to a region of mind / brain that is FORBIDDEN, i'll experience the consequences of that. we're told to keep pure thoughts, and i know why.

so for me, the darkness in mind is very much OKAY. i need to journey my thoughts to whatever region of brain / mind if my inner light is to "turn on" again. i have VERY MUCH MORE to say about a lot of these things.
Old 20-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Master
i accept this darkness as VERY GOOD.

I'm glad to hear it, 1being. I thought you were thinking there was something wrong because you were seeing the dark light.

ROOMS... how many ROOMS are in the mind?

The symbol for consciousness in Eastern religions is the 1000 petaled lotus.
Most certainly it goes way beyond the brain's capacity. I take the image as not exact but an indication of... Wowee! We may never know it all, as you said.

we're told to keep pure thoughts, and i know why.

Yep.

i have VERY MUCH MORE to say about a lot of these things.

I'm looking forward to it.

Xan

Old 22-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Master
I found this in my notes today:

Light Blessing

Light is a primal universal energy that sustains and permeates all forms in creation, including you. Using it consciously increases its power.

* Begin by breathing down in your belly for a few minutes while your mind slows down and you start to feel connected within yourself.

* Imagine the crown center at the top of your head opening.

* See pure light from the universe / the Oneness flowing down into you through the crown opening and all through your body, mind and emotions.

* Take your time to breathe the light fully into each chakra and energy flow, and outward filling your aura.

* If there is a particular issue or problem that concerns you see the light flowing into and all through that area of your body or relationship or situation or other person.

Xan

Old 14-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Master
~
The rest of this must be said in silence
because of the enormous
difference between light
and the words that try to say 'light'.

~Rumi

~

Old 15-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Master
A very interesting video about the third eye ~! also it illuminates the true purpose of ancient Egyptian Hermetic mystery schools and what they truly taught. check it out:
The Third Eye May Be More Than What You Think It Is
http://youtu.be/fa8_JN_L4Co
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 19-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
A very interesting video about the third eye ~! also it illuminates the true purpose of ancient Egyptian Hermetic mystery schools and what they truly taught. check it out:
The Third Eye May Be More Than What You Think It Is
http://youtu.be/fa8_JN_L4Co
Somehow I missed this post...THANK YOU!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-04-2013, 02:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Its bright when it shows up. Its usualy only lasts for moment or two then passes. Its easy for me to be in its intoxication but hard for me to see it. I feel that one day I will see it as I feel it. I hope so anyways. But I will remain content if it doesn't.
Old 22-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Its bright when it shows up. Its usually only lasts for moment or two then passes.
Its easy for me to be in its intoxication but hard for me to see it.
I feel that one day I will see it as I feel it.
I hope so anyways. But I will remain content if it doesn't.
Good, remain content.

For those that get glimpses of inner Light and may want to know how to see
It more often...
sit and hold the eyeballs still... you can use the heal of your clean hands that seem to fit perfectly in the eye area, you can
rest your elbows on your knees or even a table.
This Light is hard to remain in your focus if your eyeballs are
flickering is the point ...Ha! and esp if your eyelids pop open in shock and amazement!

It is also inspiring to google Inner Light, Divine Light, the Light of God in scriptures...to inspire you that there is, indeed, a real
Light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Cheers

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Good, remain content.

For those that get glimpses of inner Light and may want to know how to see
It more often...
sit and hold the eyeballs still... you can use the heal of your clean hands that seem to fit perfectly in the eye area, you can
rest your elbows on your knees or even a table.
This Light is hard to remain in your focus if your eyeballs are
flickering is the point ...Ha! and esp if your eyelids pop open in shock and amazement!

It is also inspiring to google Inner Light, Divine Light, the Light of God in scriptures...to inspire you that there is, indeed, a real
Light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Cheers

Thanks for the information!
Old 22-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Somehow I missed this post...THANK YOU!
interesting isnt it?? many of the so called Hermeticists are completely unaware of this.
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi