Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-01-2015, 03:28 AM
Gracey

Shen energy flows through what is called the Jade gate. It is located in the back of the head, on the pointy bone on the back of the skull. Your connection with the source is through this gate. The Jade gate allows you to perceive different flows of energy composing of the relativity theory (space-time); where mass accelerates and time slows. Japenese call this Retsu. The Shen energy allows you to direct the flow of energy through space. Shen energy is the spiritual aspect of energy and is hardest to recognize. It is the energy use in prayer and meditation; which elevates our consciousness.
Old 02-01-2015, 03:36 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
There is another secret chakra in this area as well, called Lalana or Talu Chakra.

You can see it in the diagram below (Talu): kshetram is a superficial activation point:

interesting. funny how different cultures have the same ideas, just with different names.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
Cool, I've had that too!(And in other spots/chakras). Quite funny, sometimes like icy drops or at other times like cold water and then there's the golden syrup/liquid light drips. Are you able to see the liquid or how do you sense it?

Sounds like amrita.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:06 AM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
Cool, I've had that too!(And in other spots/chakras). Quite funny, sometimes like icy drops or at other times like cold water and then there's the golden syrup/liquid light drips. Are you able to see the liquid or how do you sense it?

looking at the picture Durgaa(thank you) posted, it is the Bindu kshestram. that is the likely item.

i can sense the drops running down and it feels like lukewarm drops of water. i have noticed that it mostly happens when I am relaxed and breathing deeply.

Do you know why the drops run down the head?

Many Times when I am resting on my pillow, the drops start running down the back of the head, I can sense the energetical drops hit the pillow and produce that sound hitting the pillow.

looks like you are correct ScarlettHayden, it is related to Amrita.

http://www.chakras.net/energy-centers/bindu

Is chakra and Khestram the same thing?
Old 02-01-2015, 01:44 PM
Master

at the back and base of the head is the 8th chakra. it is the unity chakra. welcome to the new age. this one totally turns things around. it is the first one to be at the back. all chakras have an association to a gland. this one is opened with the carotid glad. the gland sits by the carotid artery. it is affected by the amount of oxygen in the blood. the amount of oxygen is affected by the way you breath. the way you breath changes as you meditate. that is the whole reason for meditation. it changes you. spiritually and physically. postmortem, this gland is seen to be bigger on people that meditate regularly.

i have seen your posts before so i know i can go into detail about this, you are not new to the journey. when you are with spirit you no longer think linearly, so the plan of the chakras going up and in a straight line no longer apply. you are spirit now, not just human.

the picture that goes along with this lesson is also different now. the plotting of the chakras go along with a triangle(where have we seen this before). the first three are the triangle. the first three are all about you.

then, the heart will open. then it is no longer about you. it is about you and others. it took the heart to bring you out of the "it is all about you" phase. the triangle is then imbedded inside of the next set. for it is still about you growing.

now for the really good part. the part you are in now. the 8th will bring you out of the material world. the picture of this is the triangle to start then the triangle gets turned around and the two together form the star of david. we have seen this before too. that is why the star is so important.

the next three chakras form the new, inverted triangle. the double named chakras are the 9th, 10th and 11th. you have had them all the time. for many they were already opened. the root or the base are really two chakras. one is for the base of whom you are in the first set. the root is for the going into other lives in lives gone by. (not reincarnation but i can get into that later). the navel and the sacral have a dual purpose as does the third eye and the brow. that is the whole reason they are double named.

now for the realllllly interesting next set. the star of with the 12th, the star of david has more triangles put upon it and it transforms into the lotus. soooo cool.

collectively, the 8th is opening. not only because we are working on it but just as jesus and Buddha opened the tap to the heart, the tap to the 8th and unity has been opened and it is about to become a flood gate. i am not into the whole tf thing. i am older. but the reason the young are into it is the unity chakra is opened. they feel in union with another and do not know how to explain it yet.

it is time to close this post. see ya later.

kk
Old 02-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight
looks like you are correct ScarlettHayden, it is related to Amrita.

Funny thing is I have never experienced this sensation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
collectively, the 8th is opening. not only because we are working on it but just as jesus and Buddha opened the tap to the heart, the tap to the 8th and unity has been opened and it is about to become a flood gate. i am not into the whole tf thing. i am older. but the reason the young are into it is the unity chakra is opened. they feel in union with another and do not know how to explain it yet.

Yes, I agree with this.
Old 02-01-2015, 05:52 PM
Master
durgaa, where did you get the diagram from?
Old 02-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Guide
Quote:
Sounds like amrita.
Never heard of that before, thank you!

@Candelight....That's a good link, I'll have to spend some time searching around it. Thanks!

I noticed relaxing and deep breathing helps or seems to spur it as well.

I noticed that the drops have an incredible healing effect, but there's more to it than that.

As to why they run down? I didn't have any experience with them prior to when my energy would run up for the first time. An incredible heat energy would rise up, once it reached the top of my head, I noticed a small almost calcified energetic substance begin to melt. Once it did I started to feel drops, and now feel energy more freely/readily. So use it as feedback in doing some personal energy work. I have some reading to do now that I know what the terms are. Thanks!
Old 02-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Suspended

@kkfern
The arrogance of new-age know-it-alls never ceases to amaze me. There absolute certainty always puts my guard up.
This information about the 8th chakra is coming from very dubious channeled sources which are dangerous to trust (there are actually 12 main chakras - 3 extra one's above the head and 2 below the feet, and not in the order kkfern suggests). Mostly, channeled info twists and corrupts ancient knowledge to suit the agenda of very deceitful lower astral types.

Quote:
i am not into the whole tf thing. i am older

What does that mean?? This looks like another arrogant statement. Age has nothing at all to do with the TF thing - the TF phenomenon has been around since the beginning of time, so what does being have to do with it.

Quote:
it is time to close this post. see ya later.

l not sure if this is more arrogance. Your not the original OP, so why would you suggest closing the post. ls it just to stop anyone contradicting your False new-age myths.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Suspended

@Tanemon.

l got the images from a search on 'google image' - there are ton's on there.